• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I dunno. I hope nothing happened to them." Aria had pulled out her laptop. It was an older model, but she had Anthem upgrade it significantly. It had lots of storage and excellent graphics. She was playing a video game. She had just recently started playing, but she loved it. Her favorite part was always the character creation. She thought about how dorky that was. She scooted a little closer to Anthem, "Look at this cool monster I just altered." Her eyes were glued to the screen, but she really hoped Anthem liked the mechanical monster she had been playing with. She was hoping to make it a familiar; the steampunk look of it was a welcome change from the pastel look of most of the virtual world.

(I haven't been getting notifications for this... where should i jump in?)

While Leila was laying on her bed, browsing the web on her laptop, she got a message from Anthem. Just chilling She typed. Whats up?

Oh shit... 'OMG I forgot! Sorry! I'll be there in a minute!" Leila jumped up and ran out of her house, yelling to her mom that she would be back later. Once she got to the treehouse, she collapsed from exhaustion, since she didn't stop running on the way there. "Im... Here..." She panted.

"Welcome, to the not-so tech free zone of the tree house," He said waving at Leila, and giving a small gesture to Aria on her laptop.

"good...cuz we're about to go on a walk" Anthem said standing to his feet and pulling out his phone "and now to get Adam..." he said under his breath.'yo where are you we're all waiting a the treehouse' @Gravity Shifter

"Hm." she nodded her head when Akihito noted that she was on a laptop. "We are going on a walk?!" Aria piped up after Anthem talked. She thought that they had decided not to... @Captain Azulium

(cuz adams a no show. imam just go on without him)

"Alright I think hes sick or somethin'... imam start walkin'. feel free to join me" Anthem said beginning to climb down the ladder.

Leila shakily slid down the ladder after Anthem, and landed face first. She rolled over, and replied, "I've been ready."

"I'm fine." Leila said as she stood up, unaware that her nose was bleeding heavily. "Right?" She cocked her head like a puppy.

Aria gasped, "Oh! Oh goodness." She rushed to Leila's side. "Your nose is bleeding... a lot." Looking desperately to Anthem, she pleaded,

I don't know what to do. What do I do?" She kept mumbling to herself about Leila's possible brain damage or need for facial reconstruction, freaking out. @Captain Azulium @PokemonGirl

Anthem looked around frantically for solutions.

"U-ummm... I'll be right back." Anthem darted back towards his house "a towel and an icepack " he said obtaining the objects he needed. "Alright now back to the tree house." He was about to walk out the door when his thought about using his bike "Yes!" Anthem yelled in joy as he made his way to the treehouse.

Anthem then rushed over to assist her "does that feel better?" Anthem was now dapping her nose with a towel.

Leila took the towel from Anthem's hand and frantically rubbed her nose, wiping away most of the blood. "I'm fine, alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back