• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"At least someone appreciates me " she said as she looked back at Hisaki. She tightened her mask around her face. "Are you all done ?"she asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
After changing back into the regular outfit, the Kaneki outfit on his arms, he found two other outfits, each a bit strange. One appearered to be a pokemon trainer outfit, and even the price tag didn't know what the second outfit was.
Upon seeing Kagami run over to him with her outfit he said, "Nice outfit."

[/QUOTE]

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would begin to feel more nervous once they began to talk to him, sweat beginning to slowly form on his face. He would look towards them with a nervous smile before replying. "I.. didn't know..you?" he would question before looking away from them and looking through his bag. He didn't exactly try to find any staff to ask about which dorm was his and if he was to have any keys yet. He was simply not wanting to interact much with anybody one the first day he moved here.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would perk up upon hearing that Moonstone was also new. It gave him some sigh of relief knowing that they both were possibly on the same page. The nervous look on his face would soon fade along with the sweat as he became slightly more comfortable. "Yes.. I'm new too. I'm Daniel Taydem.. but you can call me whatever floats ya boat." he would say with a more relaxed voice. He would begin to look towards Moonstone with a more calm look.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would look towards the dorm door before facing Moonstone and replying. "Well.. I didn't exactly ask for any keys or where I'm supposed to go..." he would say as he scratched the back of his neck. "I.. didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment... but maybe you can help me.. get my key and dorm room?" he would ask hoping that they could help in some way.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would shrug before contemplating about whether or not to stick with Moonstone's idea or to ask for help another way. He would eventually just shrug again before replying. "I think, I can just find a staff member... and .. ask them I guess." he would say with a sigh before looking at the map again.

Lumina said:
[font

Ai relaxed behind the screen, saying nothing and watching as Jack did what he was here to do. And yes, he was right. It really was boring. Well, boring meant that she did her job, and did it well, so at least she had that going for her. She couldn't help but be fascinated at how precise and elegant his moves were. Professional, for sure. With wide eyes, she looked to see what exactly he was trying to acquire after all her work. It was.... a pair of pistols. Huh. Were they really worth it? Apparently so. As Jack walked out of the embassy, Ai donned a smile in response.

"Yeah, we did good~ But boring means ice cream so.... ice cream!"

32B0AE23497304861A23A500C1CF5160ACEB4AD5
Jack laughed as he looked down at his phone and poked Ai on the screen.

"Ice cream it is!"

Looking away Jack mentally sighed, he didnt want to grow bored of this girl, yet for some reason he felt he would. He envisioned she would be useful and he should defiantly keep her around, but he certainly hoped something would happen to show that she still had many secrets and parts of her that he had never seen before. Looking back down, the smile returning to his face, he shrugged and continued speaking,

"I assume you know the best Ice cream shops around here then? I haven't been to many, I'm usually on the other side of town, but I had business over here to attend to here last night."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would nod, agreeing to what Moonstone had said. He would either share his map with Moonstone if they wished to use it or put it away. He would then follow Moonstone around wherever they would lead him to. He would also take note on where everything was just in case he needed to go somewhere later.

(Okie dokie)

Jack was in the training fields. He's been working on his water bending for a while. Like his sister , he can take water out of living organisms including grass. He extended his hand out summoned a blob of Water . The grass around him turns brown.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright, sorry late reply. You want to start off? I gotta cool down, freaking hot outside...)

Kisaki said:
(Okie dokie)
Jack was in the training fields. He's been working on his water bending for a while. Like his sister , he can take water out of living organisms including grass. He extended his hand out summoned a blob of Water . The grass around him turns brown.
"Guess I can't use fire around here now huh?" he asked Jack, Cody was going to try out some new tricks he thought about, but now that the grass was all dried up, he'd start a fire. "Was'up man, how you been?" he asked, since he hasn't seen him in a while.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Not...really.." he would say as he looked down. He'd never really be social enough to make friends who were somewhat like himself. He would soon look up towards Moonstone. "Well.. not unless if ..you are my friend... but. I doubt I could stay with you...and your friend." he would say before looking towards the door that led to the office.

"Fine.." he looked over to Cody and then down at the grass.

"I probably should practice over by the lake. I don't want keep destroying the grass."Jack dropped the blob of Water onto the grass .

"Haven't seen you for a long time ,so how's life?"he asked Cody.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Guess I can't use fire around here now huh?" he asked Jack, Cody was going to try out some new tricks he thought about, but now that the grass was all dried up, he'd start a fire. "Was'up man, how you been?" he asked, since he hasn't seen him in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back