• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I see..)

"Have you learned anything about the past user of that book ?" asked Jack.

"The last user of the ice book was named Kuro(black) . " That thing that sucks is that Kuro is another half of him. There many others that share the same body as him. In other words, he had Mutiple personalities, but none seem to have control of him for right now.

CERBERUS177 said:
(See now, the former owner was a female named...something, I'm going to think of one, but it could be from the user before her...)
"Nice, but, I'll have to try summoning it when I learn about it." he said, looking at the gem in the middle, it had clouds or something moving around inside. 'Guess it would make sense if it came from a magical land' he thought to himself. Cody took his jacket off and tied it around his waist.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Oh... Yeah, that was probably me." he would say slightly annoyed with himself. "It does that whenever I daydream about important topics..." he would say looking up towards Moonstone before shuffling up from the floor.

Sixxx said:
( sorry its been a while i kinda forgot )
Blue shrugged " i took time off, explored a bit , studied the world around me a bit so i could find ways to use my powers to help , our world is one of a kind and its dying and no one really notices yet , i mean a few human do but they have no idea the scale ... sorry im ranting , what have you been up to ?" She said gazing up at him , her big emerald eyes fixed on him intently

@Nona
((Its okay :3))

Colin laughed softly and shook his head "No worries, your rant makes sense so I wouldn't have minded" he said looking back at her "Nothing much, just some art comissions and stuff. One the guy didn't even bother paying for the job he hired me for yet, which sucks" he sighed a little. "As for what in up to now, I'm currently moving out" he said rubbing the side of his face with his hand as he quickly glanced towards the male dormitories briefly "Since I graduated I need to clear out my old dorm and take my stuff to the apartment I've found for myself." He said, looking back at the pair of eyes viewing him, he smiled lightly at her.

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Rangiku-Matsumoto-rangiku-matsumoto-19785684-1280-720.jpg

Akane had sat quietly beside the boy, waiting for him to respond to her question... If he was willing too. It seemed like he wasn't going to until he bit his tongue and the words started to come out. Milk? Was that all he needed? In her opinion, he looked lost, like he didnt even know where to find the grocery store, which wasnt too far from them. "Well kid... I can take you to the store if you'd like, either that or I give you my milk I just bought." She said as she reached into the bag, taking out a gallon of milk. "I can go buy another unless you'd rather go get one."

More Info

Mood: Helpful

Objective: Be of help

Interacting with: Arbitz

Tags:

Arbitz listened to what she said and it took a moment for what she said to register. Why on earth did he just mention the milk. That had obviously just been a trick to get him out of the house, yet it was the first thing his mind focused on... Wait was he actually supposed to get milk? he didnt know how much milk they had at home... he should probably pick up some milk while he was out. Confusing himself to no end, he spoke to the woman stumbling over his worlds in a panic, his tongue still throbbing painfully. "Nuh! I eed lost bu I... err I eed milk bu I' lost! I dun no whre i ham!"

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Hm.. don't think so." he would say as he looked around the room. It was pretty much what he wanted and so, he smiled towards Moonstone for listening to him. Once the room was done, he would probably either lay on the bed, the room door open to still talk to Moonstone, or he would just hang out, possibly wondering what channels were on the tv.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would sigh before taking the keys that Moonstone gave him. He would then go into his room, leaving the door wide open for his own personal reasons and took a ball, a spoon and a small book out of his bag. He would then sit on the floor, arranging the objects in line: The book, the ball, the spoon. He would then close his eyes and concentrate on a random choice of the objects and would gently push it around weakly. Meanwhile, he would also concentrate on the second object and attempt to levitate it above the other he was pushing around. And just like that, his focus broke and his eyes shot wide open as the book fell on top of the ball, causing the ball to slide from under the book and rolling towards the wall in front of him. He would shrug before levitating the ball and book, putting them back into order and repeating the same process eyes closed.

Nona said:
((Its okay :3))
Colin laughed softly and shook his head "No worries, your rant makes sense so I wouldn't have minded" he said looking back at her "Nothing much, just some art comissions and stuff. One the guy didn't even bother paying for the job he hired me for yet, which sucks" he sighed a little. "As for what in up to now, I'm currently moving out" he said rubbing the side of his face with his hand as he quickly glanced towards the male dormitories briefly "Since I graduated I need to clear out my old dorm and take my stuff to the apartment I've found for myself." He said, looking back at the pair of eyes viewing him, he smiled lightly at her.
Blue nodded " i dont even have a place to stay yet to be honest , they were exactly pleases with me leaving in the middle of the yeat so now i gotta find a place " she smirked as her stomach growled " hey wanna go get some food ?"

tumblr_noqieaCHIw1uwpz4ao1_250.gif
Alex sighed boredly, Jack was on the other side of town messing around and doing god knows what, yet he was stuck here at school. boredly walking around the campus grounds, skipping class when his phone buzzed. Taking a look at his phone a blank face appeared on Alex's face when he saw a cute girl with her breasts pressed against Jack's arm. "What the hell... Why does he have all the luck with the girls while i practically look like a girl?" annoyed he tossed the phone over his shoulder making it into a trashcan about twenty feet behind him. He would just make Jack buy him a new one as payback. besides, some of his old cons had that number so it was about time to switch anyway. boredly he found a bench and sat down on it.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed a little "I can't believe I'm having this conversation. Say, Riley. You want a sibling right? Tell me, can you protect one? You see I've felt your power recently and I talked to Cam about it. Even he feels it. Which is no easy feat, but here's the thing. I want you to hit me as hard as you can." He looked at Sam "I just need to make sure of something, just trust me about this Sam."
Riley looked over at Marcus and blinked. "O-Of course I can protect my sibling!" she stammers "and what do you 'You've felt my power recently and its no easy feat?" she asks.

Sam stayed quiet and watched.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro laughed at her answer and nodded in agreement. They soon arrived at the tall ride, which luckily didn't have a long line.
Harper picked Lillith up and set her in the ride and buckled up tightly. "There" she says

Lillith kicked her feet happily. "Yay!!" she cheered

Kisaki said:
"At least someone appreciates me " she said as she looked back at Hisaki. She tightened her mask around her face. "Are you all done ?"she asked.
((Sorry, I was kinda busy for the past two days... the last post was sent by tablet. Strictly speaking, I should be studying for my geometry finals, but who cares, yolo))

"I guess I got everything I'll need," Salvador replied. He glanced curiously at Hisaki, wondering what the words 'At least someone appreciates me' meant. Instead of openly asking, he called out to Hisaki, "How are you doing? You ready?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper picked Lillith up and set her in the ride and buckled up tightly. "There" she says
Lillith kicked her feet happily. "Yay!!" she cheered
Hiro buckled up too and the ride started. "Here we go~" He laughed.

(It's so weird when someone is in school while you have summer break. Take your time)

"Great !"she exclaimed. She already bought all of her items. Hisaki walked over to Kagami and gave her a plushies of an bat "here" .

Kagami squealed and squeezed the stuffed toy "It's really cute!".

She turned to Salvador "Let's get some food...Wait how do you eat anyway?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Sorry, I was kinda busy for the past two days... the last post was sent by tablet. Strictly speaking, I should be studying for my geometry finals, but who cares, yolo))
"I guess I got everything I'll need," Salvador replied. He glanced curiously at Hisaki, wondering what the words 'At least someone appreciates me' meant. Instead of openly asking, he called out to Hisaki, "How are you doing? You ready?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(I see..)
"Have you learned anything about the past user of that book ?" asked Jack.

"The last user of the ice book was named Kuro(black) . " That thing that sucks is that Kuro is another half of him. There many others that share the same body as him. In other words, he had Mutiple personalities, but none seem to have control of him for right now.
Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you post! ))

No, scary thing is, I remember her saying 'I'm your past self ' something like that, but that's all I remember. " Cody said as they reached the arena, Cody went to warm, doing basic warm ups.

(Notifications are messes up)

"I see..."Jack looked down at the floor while walking to the arena.Jack changed into fighting outfit. He decided to use his scythe for this battle .He twirled his scythe in his hand and put it over his shoulder.

CERBERUS177 said:
Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you post! ))
No, scary thing is, I remember her saying 'I'm your past self ' something like that, but that's all I remember. " Cody said as they reached the arena, Cody went to warm, doing basic warm ups.

Kisaki said:
(Notifications are messes up)
"I see..."Jack looked down at the floor while walking to the arena.Jack changed into fighting outfit. He decided to use his scythe for this battle .He twirled his scythe in his hand and put it over his shoulder.
Look up red knight armor, Cody is there somewhere fire gauntlets is the match ))

Cody got into his, slamming his fists together, "You ready man?" he asked Jack, squaring up Jack. Fire versus ice, this should interesting, this might be a battle of all battles with elements, Cody was excited for this.

"Ready!"he said with determination. The air seemed to get a little chiller .

This is really going to be intresting. A flash of red went across his icy blue eyes. He smirked lifting his scythe off his shoulder.

CERBERUS177 said:
Look up red knight armor, Cody is there somewhere fire gauntlets is the match ))
Cody got into his, slamming his fists together, "You ready man?" he asked Jack, squaring up Jack. Fire versus ice, this should interesting, this might be a battle of all battles with elements, Cody was excited for this.

Kisaki said:
"Ready!"he said with determination. The air seemed to get a little chiller .
This is really going to be intresting. A flash of red went across his icy blue eyes. He smirked lifting his scythe off his shoulder.
Cody got into his fighting position. It was intended to be intimidating, he stood there, huffing smoke in and out of his nose, eyes glowing a bit red, unknown to where or how it started.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I really need to find a good outfit for my o.c also )

Jack slammed his scythe onto his gtound. Ice started to cover the ground around them. Small pillars of ice make surrond them. He speeded toward Cody , swinging his scythe at him.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody got into his fighting position. It was intended to be intimidating, he stood there, huffing smoke in and out of his mask, as his armor was quite old. "Go for it!" he shouted, pumped to fight.
images

Kisaki said:
(I really need to find a good outfit for my o.c also )
Jack slammed his scythe onto his gtound. Ice started to cover the ground around them. Small pillars of ice make surrond them. He speeded toward Cody , swinging his scythe at him.
Cody dodged and threw a punch, hoping to get Jack good in the gut with a flaming fist. Maybe that might weaken him something good, since heat beats ice, but even Cody felt the cold air coming from the swing of that scythe.

Jack moved his body to his side , avoiding the heated punch. Jack aimed for another swing, but at Cody's legs.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody dodged and threw a punch, hoping to get Jack good in the gut with a flaming fist. Maybe that might weaken him something good, since heat beats ice, but even Cody felt the cold air coming from the swing of that scythe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back