• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would think to himself before pulling out the map and looking at it for a moment or two. "How about.. the archery area? I've kinda liked bows and arrows. And I just like to watch people in general." he would say before possibly following Moonstone there and putting away the map. If there wasn't any type of conversation going on while they walked, he would end up daydreaming about different subjects. But if there was a conversation, he could easily stay focused as long as someone was talking to him.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(Sure)

"Well.. I've always kind of been the type to sneak up and attack from afar... I guess." he would say as he followed Moonstone towards the archery. He would look down to the ground, and began to drift off a little. And every once in a while, if there was grass, rock, or sand nearby it would begin to crack a little and maybe even move slightly as he walked past.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would subtly snap out of his daydreaming and watch not the archers, but their arrows. Even from this distance, it was possible that the archers themselves were hard to see. But he could see the arrows and would follow them to the targets. "Do you want to keep walking.. or stay here for a bit?" he would ask keeping his eyes locked onto the arrows.

JJKab said:
JJKab said:

Mei Junchi

After leaving Wylie, Junchi headed straight for Fricka's dorm. They needed to put away the fruit to avoid them going bad, and also wanted to keep the juice cold in case that's how Fricka liked it, but they were tempted to give Fricka something hotter if she was still having a cold. Soon they got to Fricka's dorm and opened it, immediately storing the food they got in her refrigerator and freezer while calling out to her, "Fricka! Junchi here! I got you some food to eat, are you awake?"

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka, Putting away groceries

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka was sitting on her bed, styling her hair a bit, with her yellow ribbon lying on the night stand next to her bed. She was dried out completely, and she was smiling a little, it going wider once she heard Junchi's voice.

"Hey. Yeah, I am.." She said, with a bit of a graspy voice.

JJKab said:
Fricka was sitting on her bed, styling her hair a bit, with her yellow ribbon lying on the night stand next to her bed. She was dried out completely, and she was smiling a little, it going wider once she heard Junchi's voice.
"Hey. Yeah, I am.." She said, with a bit of a graspy voice.

Mei Junchi

Junchi entered Fricka's room holding apple juice and an apple for her. "Decided to go the safe route and just give you this for the moment, but I got you a lot of fruit and some other food too. Would you like me to make you some pizza or soup or something?" they asked as they handed her the apple and apple juice.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Form

Mood:

Worried

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Oh, I'm fine... It's just.. I had a bad experience with arrows years ago.. Got shot multiple times in the back.. It's instinct now to watch for them...." he would say, his voice growing more serious and silent. It would be a few more seconds of staring at the arrows that he snapped out of it and looked away before he would accidentally levitate the arrows. "Your turn to pick.." he would say silently, trying to forget what he just remembered.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka looked over at the door, as Junchi entered her room. She stood up, playing a little with her hair.

"Thanks.. I guess you can. Pizza for us both could be nice.. " She exclaimed, approaching him a bit, and taking the apple and a. juice

JJKab said:
Fricka looked over at the door, as Junchi entered her room. She stood up, playing a little with her hair.
"Thanks.. I guess you can. Pizza for us both could be nice.. " She exclaimed, approaching him a bit, and taking the apple and a. juice

Mei Junchi

"May take a bit, but would you like a drink with that? I'd advise something hot again if you're still feeling sick and cold." Junchi said, happy to see that Fricka was looking better and seemed to be feeling better.

Extra Information

Mood:

Happy, Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel would take a short moment before slowly catching up with Moonstone, his head would hang down low as he walked. He wasn't exactly daydreaming anymore, he was just simply thinking about his past.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"You didn't do anything wrong, Moonstone.. And.. I'm alright." he would say as he looked around when an idea popped into his head. "Can you make a tennis ball and a racket for one person?" he would ask, the look on his face lightened a little.

JJKab said:
(Brb)Fricka smiled more, when Junchi agreed to her proposal.
"No, I'm feeling a bit better, thanks to you.... Maybe tea?" She asked.

Mei Junchi

"Coming right up. Want to stay here and lay down, or want to, like, relax in the kitchen or something while I cook?" Junchi asked as they headed towards the door. "I want you to choose whatever you feel will make you feel better."

Extra Information

Mood:

Happy, Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread