• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Jack moved his body to his side , avoiding the heated punch. Jack aimed for another swing, but at Cody's legs.
Cody was hit by the scythe, falling to the ground. Cody slammed a fist into the ground which sent sparks into the air. He got back up, sliding on the ice, forcing flames at Jack, a nice stream, Cody hopes to distract him so he can get the jump on him. "I smell burnt hair!" he said as a joke, though, that could be a possible thing...

Jack shot a beam of Water at the fire , extinguishing it.

Jack quickly looked up at his hair and ears to make sure nothing is on fire.

"Haha .. funny"He said with sarcasm.

He summons blades of ice and throws it at Cody.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was hit by the scythe, falling to the ground. Cody slammed a fist into the ground which sent sparks into the air. He got back up, sliding on the ice, forcing flames at Jack, a nice stream, Cody hopes to distract him so he can get the jump on him. "I smell burnt hair!" he said as a joke, though, that could be a possible thing...

Kisaki said:
Jack shot a beam of Water at the fire , extinguishing it.
Jack quickly looked up at his hair and ears to make sure nothing is on fire.

"Haha .. funny"He said with sarcasm.

He summons blades of ice and throws it at Cody.
"Ah!" he shouted throwing up a shield of fire, melting them, but one was so cold, it got through and pecked him, making him lose control and spin out, he slammed his hands on the ground, melting the ice around him, he stood and decided to do something that wasn't very well thought out, he leaned forward and shot fire from his feet, launching forward at Jack, he held his hands forward, flamed up and going for Jack's chest.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon realized how close she was getting and he stumbled back a bit, clearly embarrassed. "Well..." He said in response to her question. He didn't really know any good hang out spots. He just picked one off the top of his head. "How about the park?" He asked her.[/quote
Nico giggled and took a step back. She crossed her arms and looked around her surroundings.

"Would you be down to fly kites?"

She asked, showing a bit of her smile. She just loves her kites, man. Nico felt excited again that she started swaying side to side and she didn't even realize she was doing that.

Jack gets hit in the impact. He fell to the floor with a slight burn above the Snowflake tattoo on his chest. He aimed a kick at Cody and jumped back.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Ah!" he shouted throwing up a shield of fire, melting them, but one was so cold, it got through and pecked him, making him lose control and spin out, he slammed his hands on the ground, melting the ice around him, he stood and decided to do something that wasn't very well thought out, he leaned forward and shot fire from his feet, launching forward at Jack, he held his hands forward, flamed up and going for Jack's chest.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_static_otooya_zps9cm3vqj5.gif

...ΨKenji thought for a few moments regarding Lumina's question, his red irises shifting between the sparring sessions ahead of them. He soon nodded and reached into his back pocket, shortly before pulling out a laminated piece of paper, on which was his timetable for each class. He read over the paper for a few moments, shortly before holding it over towards Lumina. He spoke as he looked ahead of him to the sparring sessions as they slowly began stopping, revealing the winners and the losers of the fights. As he finished talking, he looked back towards Lumina and smiledΨ...

We could just wait until class is over? From the looks of things, most of the sparring sessions are ending, so this will most likely be the end of the class. Akira's probably just gauging every students' abilities, so that he can accurately begin teaching them the next time we have this class. And from the looks of my timetable, next period is our last class for today. After that, we're free to do whatever we like~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif

Lumina followed Kenji's gaze out toward the class. It did seem like the fights were wrapping up, which meant that class would probably be ending soon. It really seemed to fly by fast. It seemed like class had only just started, and here they were getting ready to wrap it up. She couldn't help but swallow slightly nervously when he said that Akira was gauging the abilities of everyone in the class. That included herself, and the last thing she wanted to do was make a fool of herself. After all, they were almost family. Yet another reason to train on her own. Her thoughts snapped back to the present as Kenji held out his timetable toward her. She rummaged through her own pockets to find her own, seeing that the school day really was almost over. What class did she have left for today?
"You're right. I just have biology class and that's it." Lumina wondered what that class would be like. So many different students with so many different biological makeups, would probably be a difficult class. She was in her junior year after all, so it did make sense. The phoenix looked up at her pair as he smiled at her, her expression mirroring his. "Yeah, I suppose we can do whatever we want to. Do you have any ideas? I know we didn't really get much homework today..."

no slide
no slide

Kisaki said:
Jack gets hit in the impact. He fell to the floor with a slight burn above the Snowflake tattoo on his chest. He aimed a kick at Cody and jumped back.
Cody took the hit and flew back, sliding to a stop a few feet away, then charging in with a heavy fire hit, his hand a large ball of flame, aiming for Jacks head.

Lumina said:
C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif

Lumina followed Kenji's gaze out toward the class. It did seem like the fights were wrapping up, which meant that class would probably be ending soon. It really seemed to fly by fast. It seemed like class had only just started, and here they were getting ready to wrap it up. She couldn't help but swallow slightly nervously when he said that Akira was gauging the abilities of everyone in the class. That included herself, and the last thing she wanted to do was make a fool of herself. After all, they were almost family. Yet another reason to train on her own. Her thoughts snapped back to the present as Kenji held out his timetable toward her. She rummaged through her own pockets to find her own, seeing that the school day really was almost over. What class did she have left for today? "You're right. I just have biology class and that's it." Lumina wondered what that class would be like. So many different students with so many different biological makeups, would probably be a difficult class. She was in her junior year after all, so it did make sense. The phoenix looked up at her pair as he smiled at her, her expression mirroring his. "Yeah, I suppose we can do whatever we want to. Do you have any ideas? I know we didn't really get much homework today..."

no slide
no slide no slide
((For a second there i thought you were replying to the Haruo post and i was like Hey! But then i remembered hd likes to lump multiple posts in the same reply xD ))

Jack lowered his bunny ears to make Sure they don't catch on fire. He grabs his scythe from the icy ground and blocks the hit. He could feel the heat from the large ball of flames. He aimed a blade at Cody face.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody took the hit and flew back, sliding to a stop a few feet away, then charging in with a heavy fire hit, his hand a large ball of flame, aiming for Jacks head.

Kisaki said:
Jack lowered his bunny ears to make Sure they don't catch on fire. He grabs his scythe from the icy ground and blocks the hit. He could feel the heat from the large ball of flames. He aimed a blade at Cody face.
Cody recoiled from the hit "Ow...fuck" he said, then blocked the blade with his free hand, which sent him down to the ground, he rolled out and got back to his feet, then, he powered up his gauntlets that he had at first, and tried another punch to the gut at Jack, charging forward.

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked over at Marcus and blinked. "O-Of course I can protect my sibling!" she stammers "and what do you 'You've felt my power recently and its no easy feat?" she asks.
Sam stayed quiet and watched.
Marcus smiled "Just hit me"

Kisaki said:
((Oh! Jack is a bunny! Jack rabbit... that's clever! My character Jack has a pun with his last name and nickname, he's Jack "Crown" Prince. Although I keep seeing the name jack pop up and it's confusing the hell outta me XDDD ))

Jack was hit in the gut "God!, that really hurt." He reacted with a swing with his scythe. "Let's kick it up a notch, shall we?"Jack jumped back. His reached his hand toward the sky while gray clouds started to cover the school.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody recoiled from the hit "Ow...fuck" he said, then blocked the blade with his free hand, which sent him down to the ground, he rolled out and got back to his feet, then, he powered up his gauntlets that he had at first, and tried another punch to the gut at Jack, charging forward.

(I also wonder why there were two Jacks. keep forgetting that his name is a pun lol. )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Oh! Jack is a bunny! Jack rabbit... that's clever! My character Jack has a pun with his last name and nickname, he's Jack "Crown" Prince. Although I keep seeing the name jack pop up and it's confusing the hell outta me XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(I also wonder why there were two Jacks. keep forgetting that his name is a pun lol. )
((Well my character is a terrorist and the founder of the worlds largest criminale organization so I doubt we'll ever get them mixed up in terms of personality XDDD ))

(I Jack the evil terriost and Jack the abandoned prince. Yep. very different people:) lol

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Well my character is a terrorist and the founder of the worlds largest criminale organization so I doubt we'll ever get them mixed up in terms of personality XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(I Jack the evil terriost and Jack the abandoned prince. Yep. very different people:) lol
((Jack isnt evil! He was just reaaaaally bored XDDD that's why he does most things... if a few million people just happened to die because he pulled the big red button labeled "do not push" then screw em! XDDD ))

Kisaki said:
Jack was hit in the gut "God!, that really hurt." He reacted with a swing with his scythe. "Let's kick it up a notch, shall we?"Jack jumped back. His reached his hand toward the sky while gray clouds started to cover the school.
He took the blow, flying a good few feet before landing on his back, and getting up, looking into the sky. Cody was now confused as to what was going to happen, but used this opportunity to attack Jack again, he didn't dare use his gun, so he just charged forward with his whole torso flaming up, then he jumped for a tackle.

xD

[media]

[/media]
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Jack isnt evil! He was just reaaaaally bored XDDD that's why he does most things... if a few million people just happened to die because he pulled the big red button labeled "do not push" then screw em! XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack glanced at Cody. He was about to tackle him. Finally, snow and sharp edged icicles dropped from the sky. The sky was very dark. Jack jumped out of Cody's way. It was a close call.

(Gtg ) To be Continued...

CERBERUS177 said:
He took the blow, flying a good few feet before landing on his back, and getting up, looking into the sky. Cody was now confused as to what was going to happen, but used this opportunity to attack Jack again, he didn't dare use his gun, so he just charged forward with his whole torso flaming up, then he jumped for a tackle.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Daniel's eyes were closed at the time and was levitating objects when Moonstone spoke. His eye would shoot wide open as objects were thrown across the room, luckily not near Moonstone. He would chuckle slightly, rubbing the back of his neck before nodding. "I don't want to be left alone in here.. One wrong daydream and the whole place catch on fire..." he would say before levitating the objects back in their normal positions for later. He would shuffle towards Moonstone before noticing the change of clothes. "New outfit.." he would say with a blank expression before taking his bag with him and followed Moonstone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back