• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Elaena stared at her blankly, slowly blinking a few times, she had no idea what Sophia was saying. "Its okay" she said shaking he head before she was asked about her powers "Oh, Right, I control dreams and can create illusions" she said with a small yawn.
"I'll just assume that yawn wasn't made for me... i'll just hop that it wasn't." Sophia thought, not really knowing if she making the girl bored of her presence. "That's a cool power to have! Um... here, i'll show you how I get my powers" Digging into her pocket, she brings out a small crystal. "With this here crystal, I can take on the powers of past heroes."

Blue grinned and stood up " Hey " she said with a bright smile walking over to him

( now remind me wers they just friends or romantic interest or anything?) @Nona

Nona said:
Ilaani helped out with setting up the salt circle and was now starting to help with setting the iron too. When they were done, she sighed a little as she toyed with her hair a little, reading over the sign "Well at least here is safe now...I hope."
Nexus nodded. "If Akuma is a demon like he says he is then this should definitely work. It's basic demonology." He said confidently. "Now, are you ready to go check on Axel?" He asked her.

Sixxx said:
Blue grinned and stood up " Hey " she said with a bright smile walking over to him
( now remind me wers they just friends or romantic interest or anything?)
Noticing that it definitely was her and seeing her grin, he smiled back at her, "Hey, how have you been?" He asked placing his hands in his jacket pocket "I haven't seen you around at all"

((Eh...they only met twice so friends I guess?))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 thought for a moment and laughed, "I suppose... I guess I've just never really gotten into the idea of videogames, so dont be surprised when I loose horribly."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna giggled softly "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quick enough" she said as they were nearing their destination "Of course if you want we can play a game I've never played either to make it fair if were seeing who could win" she suggested with a shrug.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "If Akuma is a demon like he says he is then this should definitely work. It's basic demonology." He said confidently. "Now, are you ready to go check on Axel?" He asked her.
Ilaani nodded, though... what if he wasn't and he got in an- she shook the thought from her head, deciding not to think about that for now "Yeah, I'm ready to go" she said with a smile, Nexus seemed confident that the iron and salt would work so she trusted his judgement.

Angelostar4 said:
"I'll just assume that yawn wasn't made for me... i'll just hop that it wasn't." Sophia thought, not really knowing if she making the girl bored of her presence. "That's a cool power to have! Um... here, i'll show you how I get my powers" Digging into her pocket, she brings out a small crystal. "With this here crystal, I can take on the powers of past heroes."
" It has its downsides too, like in my case Im always sleepy" she said nonchalantly. Elaena eyes then gazed over the crystal in front of her, a glimmer of interest shining in them as she examined it. " That is a pretty unique gift! I've never seen anyone with that kind of ability before" she said in awe.

Nona said:
Yuna giggled softly "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quick enough" she said as they were nearing their destination "Of course if you want we can play a game I've never played either to make it fair if were seeing who could win" she suggested with a shrug.
C4 blinked and shrugged blankly. He had only ever briefly played some of arbitz's (another member of CROSS) videogames when there were long stretches of down time. "Sure, although I still dont think I'll be very good... so what exactly are you anyway? I mean... I've seen cat ears and dog ears, but bear ears are a first, and pairing that with hydrokinesis I'm not sure weather or not to catagorize you as a kemonomimi..."

Nona said:
" It has its downsides too, like in my case Im always sleepy" she said nonchalantly. Elaena eyes then gazed over the crystal in front of her, a glimmer of interest shining in them as she examined it. " That is a pretty unique gift! I've never seen anyone with that kind of ability before" she said in awe.
"Oh thank gods... I thought I was making her bored with me." She let's out a sigh of relief. "Yeah! It's the power only the crystals can hold. But, I also have to keep it safe from any person that dare tries to misuse it's power." Sophia puts the crystal back into her pocket, and gives her a brilliant smile.

Angelostar4 said:
"I don't really care what kind of music I listen to. As it's catchy and has good beat, i'll enjoy it." He says looking at the radio in the center of the car.
"Well... he just didn't want me to leave with him anymore, is the thing." Sophia rubs the back of her head. "Sorry if that got kinda of confusing for a bit." Her ears perked up ever so lightly as she heard that Elaena was sent here for her powers. "Cool! What kind of powers do you got?" She asked in a excited tone.
"Alright..." he said, turning it on, and the song that played was 'Way of The fist', from his favorite band and all. It wasn't a 'universal' song, meaning not everyone that listens to all types of music because they have nothing else to listen to, might not want to hear this song. He turned it up to be quiet enough for them to speak, "I hope to see these guys in concert some day..." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright..." he said, turning it on, and the song that played was 'Way of The fist', from his favorite band and all. It wasn't a 'universal' song, meaning not everyone that listens to all types of music because they have nothing else to listen to, might not want to hear this song. He turned it up to be quiet enough for them to speak, "I hope to see these guys in concert some day..." he said.
Saki lightly nods his head to the song that was currently playing on the radio. "Hmmm... this is kinda of good. I can understand why you wouldd want to see them in a concret."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus walked outside and stretched. After a while of walking he was in a area he didn't recognize "Wait what...? I was just.....I was by the school....How did I get here......? Where is here...?" He said looking around before his eyes widened "Gods......No........." He recognized the area he'd not seen for so long. The Legion's armies were preparing for an assault. "10 years ago...I destroyed them....So how....? How did this happen....? Samantha.....My family...I have things I must protect. This will be different."
Riley walked inside the house and went into her parents room and layed down with Sam. "Wheres daddy?" she asks.

Sam opened her eyes. "He went for a walk, he will be back soon... Hopefully" she whispers the last part before kissing riley's forehead.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro looked nervously at Harper. "Shouldn't we do something then?" He whispered to her sharply, obviously wanting to keep her happy so she wouldn't give away their secret.
Harper looked at Hiro and shook her head. "If we tell her she can't ride it then she's gonna cry even more so she'll cry either way" she says holding his hand.

Angelostar4 said:
Saki lightly nods his head to the song that was currently playing on the radio. "Hmmm... this is kinda of good. I can understand why you wouldd want to see them in a concret."
Cody nodded, "I want to go see them since they care about their fans and all, that, and of course I love the music. " he said, "I plan on getting back stage passes... Mostly for myself...I want to take someone that enjoy it, so my sister is the only person I can take... " he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "I want to go see them since they care about their fans and all, that, and of course I love the music. " he said, "I plan on getting back stage passes... Mostly for myself...I want to take someone that enjoy it, so my sister is the only person I can take... " he said.
"That ain't true." Saki says putting his hands behind his back. "You can take your future girlfriend." He then taps his forehead. "Gotta thing of the possibilites man."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Riley walked inside the house and went into her parents room and layed down with Sam. "Wheres daddy?" she asks.
Sam opened her eyes. "He went for a walk, he will be back soon... Hopefully" she whispers the last part before kissing riley's forehead.
Marcus blinked and was back infront of his house. "Damn...."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus blinked and was back in front of his house. "Damn...."
Riley cuddled up to Sam. "So mom i've been thinking a lot and... , I want to go somewhere crazy. I want a sibling, and I wa-"

Sam stopped her. "You want a lot of stuff... but do you need that stuff? No.. you don't.. You have a boyfriend, that's good enough" she says

"Yea I know but.. If I brought him over here dad would try and hurt him and I don't want him to get hurt.." she says with a small huff

"Well honey, he's just trying to protect you and you are his only daughter so it only makes sense for him to be so protective, plus I won't let him hurt Rylen."

"Mhm right... So.. about the sibling thing" she urged

"Get out of my room, you dork" Sam chuckled

Angelostar4 said:
"That ain't true." Saki says putting his hands behind his back. "You can take your future girlfriend." He then taps his forehead. "Gotta thing of the possibilites man."
"Yeah... But that future one has to like 5FDP too. " he said as they got off the highway, "But, I might have to go alone, all depends on how I act and who I take a liking to. " he said, maybe he'll just hand out a pass to some lucky kid.

Mayyflower said:
Riley cuddled up to Sam. "So mom i've been thinking a lot and... , I want to go somewhere crazy. I want a sibling, and I wa-"
Sam stopped her. "You want a lot of stuff... but do you need that stuff? No.. you don't.. You have a boyfriend, that's good enough" she says

"Yea I know but.. If I brought him over here dad would try and hurt him and I don't want him to get hurt.." she says with a small huff

"Well honey, he's just trying to protect you and you are his only daughter so it only makes sense for him to be so protective, plus I won't let him hurt Rylen."

"Mhm right... So.. about the sibling thing" she urged

"Get out of my room, you dork" Sam chuckled
Marcus opened the door and walked into the house before taking the hood off of his head "I have my family. They are here. That's all I need."

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yeah... But that future one has to like 5FDP too. " he said as they got off the highway, "But, I might have to go alone, all depends on how I act and who I take a liking to. " he said, maybe he'll just hand out a pass to some lucky kid.
"And this is why I don't do relationships..." Saki thought as he let out a humble sigh. "Whatever, I know you'll get that 'bonus' someday" He says.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus opened the door and walked into the house before taking the hood off of his head "I have my family. They are here. That's all I need."
Riley got up when she heard the door open, "Ill just ask daddy what he thinks about my wants" she says running out of the room "Dad!" she

hollered

Sam smiled and shook her head. "One of those wants affects my body so I have a say in that too!" she called out to her

C

Angelostar4 said:
"And this is why I don't do relationships..." Saki thought as he let out a humble sigh. "Whatever, I know you'll get that 'bonus' someday" He says.
"I think I know what you mean... But I kinda don't, nor do I want to know. " he said pulling into the school parking lot, "God... Feels kinda nice being back at school. " he said stepping out of the car.

Mayyflower said:
Riley got up when she heard the door open, "Ill just ask daddy what he thinks about my wants" she says running out of the room "Dad!" she
hollered

Sam smiled and shook her head. "One of those wants affects my body so I have a say in that too!" she called out to her
Marcus blinked "Uhhh.....Hi"

Shortyshot said:
Marcus blinked "Uhhh.....Hi"
Riley hugged him first and the started on with her 'Want list'.. "Okay, So I just talked to mom about this list of things I want like A sibling... to go somewhere crazy and a cell phone, I want Rylen to come over more sense he is my BOYFRIEND, oh and did I say I wanted a sibling because that would be nice to have..." she went on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back