• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
Saki just lounges about in the boy's car. Occasionally looking out the window for any strange creatures, or another. "Nope... nothing" He thought in his head.
Cody looked at Saki ,"Everything alright dude?" He asked him, seeing that he was zoned out.

(Sorry that this is short and it took me awhile to post)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody looked at Saki ,"Everything alright dude?" He asked him, seeing that he was zoned out.
(Sorry that this is short and it took me awhile to post)
Saki looks over to Cody who was driving. "Nah, i'm fine. Just looking out for any strange activity going on." He takes out the Dolphin gun, and twirls it in his hands.

Angelostar4 said:
((Question. Did I miss your post?))
((I'm not sure since my alerts have been a bit iffy lately :0 I think so though!))

Sixxx said:
Cool , i have one want me to start
((If you want to, I don't mind~ I have Rosalie, Leia and Saria free right now :3))

Angelostar4 said:
Saki looks over to Cody who was driving. "Nah, i'm fine. Just looking out for any strange activity going on." He takes out the Dolphin gun, and twirls it in his hands.
"Hey hey hey hey! " he said pointing at the gun, "Put it away please, not in the car... Please... " he said, since its hard to find stuff that's makes up most of the interior, expensive too. He didn't want his gun to go off in the car, "I mean, I don't want it going off and then my car get plated. I don't want to pay for a ticket for a misfire. " he said.

Nona said:
Yuna turned around for a moment to view him as he caught up with her and spoke, smiling in response she spoke "Its not all that far, about a 5 minute walk or so" she said with a nod as she looked forward again "So~ have you ever actually been to an arcade before? Or does work get in the way that much?" She asked curiously
((Sounds awesome, the only place that was even remotely like that around where I lived closed down when I was a kid. The other only has new stuff and is a 30 minute drive there since I live in the countryside :'D))
(( 0_o I thought I had replied to this last night... ah well, heres a fluffy!))

C4 thought about her question for a moment while resisting the urge to pet her... there was one time when a rival group was running an arcade and he had to massacre everyone in the place but he didnt think that really counted... blinking he shook his head and sighed, "Not really. I was never really any good at videogames to begin with. usually when I have free time I go to the gym to workout or something. its one of the few activities you can just pickup and stop at any given moment. In my job theres no excuse of "hang on, lemme beat this boss first."" Although in actuality, he had heard that line a number of times, he just wasnt that much into videogames so he didnt really know how long beating a boss actually took...

((Here you go @Nona))

"Ah... I see then" Sophia says while rotating her arm. "To answer your question, yes i'm a new student here at this school. Grandpa move me here, since he didn't want me to mooch off of him" She explained. After that brief explaination, she pets the black cat on it's head.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hey hey hey hey! " he said pointing at the gun, "Put it away please, not in the car... Please... " he said, since its hard to find stuff that's makes up most of the interior, expensive too. He didn't want his gun to go off in the car, "I mean, I don't want it going off and then my car get plated. I don't want to pay for a ticket for a misfire. " he said.
Saki spins the Dolphin gun into it's holster once again. "Roger that man." He goes back out to look outside, the cold air hitting his face and making his ponytail, breeze though the wind.

( who ever you want )

Blue sat curled up against a tree looking at students walking the campus, she closed the book and made flowers grow all around her

@Nona

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](( 0_o I thought I had replied to this last night... ah well, heres a fluffy!))
C4 thought about her question for a moment while resisting the urge to pet her... there was one time when a rival group was running an arcade and he had to massacre everyone in the place but he didnt think that really counted... blinking he shook his head and sighed, "Not really. I was never really any good at videogames to begin with. usually when I have free time I go to the gym to workout or something. its one of the few activities you can just pickup and stop at any given moment. In my job theres no excuse of "hang on, lemme beat this boss first."" Although in actuality, he had heard that line a number of times, he just wasnt that much into videogames so he didnt really know how long beating a boss actually took...

[/QUOTE]
Yuna laughed lightly "Yeah, I guess, but you could always pause the game right? Then again, some games can pause and have boss battles that last for forever if you don't know what you're doing" She said as she looked over at him "I've only visited the arcades since I stopped living with my parents, we weren't allowed to play video games or listen to music or any of that stuff" she said with a small shrug "I guess I'm new to them but once you know the basic mechanics of how a game runs its not that difficult to improve"

Angelostar4 said:
((Here you go @Nona))
"Ah... I see then" Sophia says while rotating her arm. "To answer your question, yes i'm a new student here at this school. Grandpa move me here, since he didn't want me to mooch off of him" She explained. After that brief explaination, she pets the black cat on it's head.

Saki spins the Dolphin gun into it's holster once again. "Roger that man." He goes back out to look outside, the cold air hitting his face and making his ponytail, breeze though the wind.
"Thanks..." he said, "So, what type of music you like?" he asked, he had the radio off and wanted to listen to something, but also didn't want his passenger not enjoy the music.

Angelostar4 said:
((Here you go @Nona))

((Oh snap I must've missed this, sorry ;- ;) )

"Mooch off him?" Elaena didn't quite grasp what she meant by that "Did you ask for money a lot or something?" She asked with a curious expression "My brother and I got sent here to see if we could learn to regulate our powers better."

Sixxx said:
( who ever you want )
Blue sat curled up against a tree looking at students walking the campus, she closed the book and made flowers grow all around her

@Nona
((Oh wait, I have a character that knows blue a little, should I send him instead? :0))

CERBERUS177 said:
"Thanks..." he said, "So, what type of music you like?" he asked, he had the radio off and wanted to listen to something, but also didn't want his passenger not enjoy the music.
"I don't really care what kind of music I listen to. As it's catchy and has good beat, i'll enjoy it." He says looking at the radio in the center of the car.

Nona said:
((Oh snap I must've missed this, sorry ;- ;) )
"Mooch off him?" Elaena didn't quite grasp what she meant by that "Did you ask for money a lot or something?" She asked with a curious expression "My brother and I got sent here to see if we could learn to regulate our powers better."
"Well... he just didn't want me to leave with him anymore, is the thing." Sophia rubs the back of her head. "Sorry if that got kinda of confusing for a bit." Her ears perked up ever so lightly as she heard that Elaena was sent here for her powers. "Cool! What kind of powers do you got?" She asked in a excited tone.

Nona said:
Yuna laughed lightly "Yeah, I guess, but you could always pause the game right? Then again, some games can pause and have boss battles that last for forever if you don't know what you're doing" She said as she looked over at him "I've only visited the arcades since I stopped living with my parents, we weren't allowed to play video games or listen to music or any of that stuff" she said with a small shrug "I guess I'm new to them but once you know the basic mechanics of how a game runs its not that difficult to improve"
C4 thought for a moment and laughed, "I suppose... I guess I've just never really gotten into the idea of videogames, so dont be surprised when I loose horribly."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus had already started adding salt around the edge of the cabin. Once they were finished he put up a sign that read- 'DO NOT BY ANY MEANS BREAK THE CIRCLE'. This was a reminder because if the circle was broken then the circle would serve a no means of protection for them. He also had begun to set up a series of iron steps around the cabin so that there was no way Akuma could get in.
Ilaani helped out with setting up the salt circle and was now starting to help with setting the iron too. When they were done, she sighed a little as she toyed with her hair a little, reading over the sign "Well at least here is safe now...I hope."

Sixxx said:
( who ever you want )

@Nona
Now that he had graduated from the school, Colin still had the task left over of gathering up some of his stuff he had left at his dorm, which of course would be needed to facilitate the newcomers to the school. Walking through campus on his way to the male dormitories he spotted a girl curled up near a tree, this sight somehow seemed familiar to him. Mostly because he realised that he knew the girl...it was Blue, huh, last time he had saw her he was still attending FHS. With a small smile he slowed his walking pace as he neared her "Long time no see huh" he called.

Angelostar4 said:
"I don't really care what kind of music I listen to. As it's catchy and has good beat, i'll enjoy it." He says looking at the radio in the center of the car.
"Well... he just didn't want me to leave with him anymore, is the thing." Sophia rubs the back of her head. "Sorry if that got kinda of confusing for a bit." Her ears perked up ever so lightly as she heard that Elaena was sent here for her powers. "Cool! What kind of powers do you got?" She asked in a excited tone.
Elaena stared at her blankly, slowly blinking a few times, she had no idea what Sophia was saying. "Its okay" she said shaking he head before she was asked about her powers "Oh, Right, I control dreams and can create illusions" she said with a small yawn.

Blue grinned and stood up " Hey " she said with a bright smile walking over to him

( now remind me wers they just friends or romantic interest or anything?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back