• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
"At least you got some cooking skills" Saki toss a fry into the air, and catches it with his mouth. "When it comes to girls, I just avoid them outright. Since i'm dealing with the whole Ruffian thing." He place his cheek onto his hand. "I mean... it's not bad being alone, it's really peaceful."
"Sometimes being alone strays you from a path you want to follow...But, since yours is 'saving the world'...Then that doesn't affect you...me? I'd like to have someone..." he said, now a bit upset. "But, I'll find someone some day..." he said taking a bite of his burger.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico tried hiding her cheeks because it was turning quite red. She shook her head.
"No no no.."

She scratched the back of her head.

"I mean I'm not saying that I wouldn't date you, but I don't think..you would want to date me.."

She starts rumbling when she gets nervous and anxious.

"Maybe I should just go.."

She said, turning around.
Drakon blinked a few times and thought for a second. Did she actually want to go somewhere? He stopped her for a second. "Wait a minute, that's it?" He asked her curiously. "I would like for us to become closer, isn't that what friends are about?" He asked, actually kind of confused.

"I guess you can tell her. Soon I'll have to introduce you to my father as well. "

He walked inside the door and held Serena's hand. This is going to be embarrassing.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sure)

When they reached the bakery, Serena looked at Jack, "Do you want to tell her...or do you want me to? Because either way, she's going to be a bit happy..." Serena said with a giggle, "I don't mind telling her. Since we might get the same response of 'Oh my gosh my little baby is growing up so fast!' or something like that..." she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sometimes being alone strays you from a path you want to follow...But, since yours is 'saving the world'...Then that doesn't affect you...me? I'd like to have someone..." he said, now a bit upset. "But, I'll find someone some day..." he said taking a bite of his burger.
"It ain't about saving the world." He took another bite out of his burger. "To be honest, I don't care how much property damage the Ruffians do, I just need to get rid of them... and save as many lives as possible" Saki then let out a sigh. "Oh yeah, finding your dream girl is probably going to be nigh impossible, their called dream girls for a reason.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro laughed nervously, seeing it was kind of scary... But it was what Lillith wanted. "Alright..." He said as he started walking over there.
Lillith didnt know what these rides did, she just chose the ones that looked cool. "Yay!" she cheers as she grabs their hands and pull them to the rides

Harper looked at the ride. "Shes gonna cry.." she huffed to herself

Kisaki said:
"I guess you can tell her. Soon I'll have to introduce you to my father as well. "
He walked inside the door and held Serena's hand. This is going to be embarrassing.
"Hello welcome to...Oh hi Ser..." Sarah caught that they were holding hands, "Oh my gosh! Serena! You...Oh my god!" she said with a smile, "I know something was up..." she said, "Well...He is handsome..." Serena said, looking at his face, her tail came around, and Sarah saw that she showed her true self, "So you decided to come out of your shell with the tail and ears huh?" she said, Sarah wasn't the one that gave them the looks, it was dad that did, though, he left mom a few months after Serena was born. "Yeah...I was too excited being with him, it was going to happen, one way or the other." she said walking in with Jack, "Alright, so. I need a bag full of candy please...it's for a friend." she said, Sarah nodded and took a tray of candy sticks and put them in a bag, "On the house for today. Treat my little angel well please." Sarah said looking at Jack, not implying anything, it was just a thing to say.

Angelostar4 said:
"It ain't about saving the world." He took another bite out of his burger. "To be honest, I don't care how much property damage the Ruffians do, I just need to get rid of them... and save as many lives as possible" Saki then let out a sigh. "Oh yeah, finding your dream girl is probably going to be nigh impossible, their called dream girls for a reason.
Cody nodded and took another bite of his burger, finishing it, "I prefer the term 'Very small possibilities' since there is a chance to get one." he said taking a sip of his soda, and eating the last of his fries. "If I can't find a girl when I get done with my tour, I'll sign back up, ain't got nothing important to come back to if I don't have anyone to see y'know?" he said, implying that he'd rather be alone and be a soldier, than be alone and work as something else.

He had light blush on his face when he was called handsome. Jack smiled down at Serena. He was glad that she was happy to be with him. He bowed at Sarah " Thank you for the candy. Also I'll make sure Serena will be happy".

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hello welcome to...Oh hi Ser..." Sarah caught that they were holding hands, "Oh my gosh! Serena! You...Oh my god!" she said with a smile, "I know something was up..." she said, "Well...He is handsome..." Serena said, looking at his face, her tail came around, and Sarah saw that she showed her true self, "So you decided to come out of your shell with the tail and ears huh?" she said, Sarah wasn't the one that gave them the looks, it was dad that did, though, he left mom a few months after Serena was born. "Yeah...I was too excited being with him, it was going to happen, one way or the other." she said walking in with Jack, "Alright, so. I need a bag full of candy please...it's for a friend." she said, Sarah nodded and took a tray of candy sticks and put them in a bag, "On the house for today. Treat my little angel well please." Sarah said looking at Jack, not implying anything, it was just a thing to say.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blinked a few times and thought for a second. Did she actually want to go somewhere? He stopped her for a second. "Wait a minute, that's it?" He asked her curiously. "I would like for us to become closer, isn't that what friends are about?" He asked, actually kind of confused.
Nico got confused.

"You want to me to.. stay?"

She pouted slightly towards him. Nico smiled sheepishly and giggled.

"Ok, I will stay.."

She swayed side to side.

"So what's your powers??"

She asked curiously.

Kisaki said:
He had light blush on his face when he was called handsome. Jack smiled down at Serena. He was glad that she was happy to be with him. He bowed at Sarah " Thank you for the candy. Also I'll make sure Serena will be happy".
Sarah nodded, "Oh wait!" she said running to the kitchen then stood in front of jack, in a blink of an eye she was there, then she was in front of jack, "Serena said you liked my ice cream, here." she said, giving him a tub of the same ice cream used to make the cake they had, "Now don't eat it all in one sitting..." she said, force of habit since she had kids that loved sweets.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and took another bite of his burger, finishing it, "I prefer the term 'Very small possibilities' since there is a chance to get one." he said taking a sip of his soda, and eating the last of his fries. "If I can't find a girl when I get done with my tour, I'll sign back up, ain't got nothing important to come back to if I don't have anyone to see y'know?" he said, implying that he'd rather be alone and be a soldier, than be alone and work as something else.
"Hey now, don't be like that man." Saki puts his hands on the table, leaving his burger half-eaten. "Just stay with girl that like ya, even though you guys don't like the same thing. I mean really, it's better for people to not like the same things in a relationship, since the both you have to overcome each others differences"

charleen said:
Nico got confused.
"You want to me to.. stay?"

She pouted slightly towards him. Nico smiled sheepishly and giggled.

"Ok, I will stay.."

She swayed side to side.

"So what's your powers??"

She asked curiously.
Drakon sighed as he looked to the side. "Sorry Nico, but I can only tell you one of my powers... The other one is TOP secret." He said as he ignited a flame in his hand with a blank face. "My power is more of a variation. I am what is called a Flames of Fate user. I'm an Agni user, a controller of fire and destruction. I also have a little bit of control over wind, so that's cool." He said as the flame suddenly turning into a flaming vortex.

Mayyflower said:
Lillith didnt know what these rides did, she just chose the ones that looked cool. "Yay!" she cheers as she grabs their hands and pull them to the rides
Harper looked at the ride. "Shes gonna cry.." she huffed to herself
Hiro looked nervously at Harper. "Shouldn't we do something then?" He whispered to her sharply, obviously wanting to keep her happy so she wouldn't give away their secret.

Angelostar4 said:
"Hey now, don't be like that man." Saki puts his hands on the table, leaving his burger half-eaten. "Just stay with girl that like ya, even though you guys don't like the same thing. I mean really, it's better for people to not like the same things in a relationship, since the both you have to overcome each others differences"
"I'll keep that in mind." he said, looking outside, and into the sky, "Maybe, I'll find one after I join...Heard infantry chicks are pretty hot." he said laughing, standing up, "What flavor you want bro?" he asked, like the 'dude' he was.

"T-thanks. " he took the tub of ice cream. He could live off of ice cream if he wanted to. He'll have some later on the day.

CERBERUS177 said:
Sarah nodded, "Oh wait!" she said running to the kitchen then stood in front of jack, in a blink of an eye she was there, then she was in front of jack, "Serena said you liked my ice cream, here." she said, giving him a tub of the same ice cream used to make the cake they had, "Now don't eat it all in one sitting..." she said, force of habit since she had kids that loved sweets.

Kisaki said:
"T-thanks. " he took the tub of ice cream. He could live off of ice cream if he wanted to. He'll have some later on the day.
"You're welcome Jack. Alright you two, enjoy the rest of your day!" Sarah said, Serena gave her mom a hug then walked out and back into the car.

They reached the school parking lot, and she noticed Cody's car was gone, he must be out getting a new video game or something. "Alright...Thank you, for, today, plus the rest." she said, leaning over giving Jack a quick kiss on the cheek.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'll keep that in mind." he said, looking outside, and into the sky, "Maybe, I'll find one after I join...Heard infantry chicks are pretty hot." he said laughing, standing up, "What flavor you want bro?" he asked, like the 'dude' he was.
"I like quiet girls. Especially if they are smart with machine and stuff." Saki says, taking one last bite out of his burger.

Angelostar4 said:
"I like quiet girls. Especially if they are smart with machine and stuff." Saki says, taking one last bite out of his burger.
"I like, tomboys." he said very bluntly, "What? No shame in liking a chick that is more of a dude than you." he laughed a bit. "But, I also like y'know, the gentle ones and quiet ones are okay..." he said with seriousness in his voice again. Still smiling about the idea of dating a tomboy.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I like, tomboys." he said very bluntly, "What? No shame in liking a chick that is more of a dude than you." he laughed a bit. "But, I also like y'know, the gentle ones and quiet ones are okay..." he said with seriousness in his voice again. Still smiling about the idea of dating a tomboy.
"I have no problems with tomboys, like at all." He just lays his chin on the table. "I mean they're pretty cool in their own right... just they ain't for me y'know" Saki then starts to mess with his ponytail, flicking it up and putting it back down.

Jack gave her a quick a hug. "I'll see ya later " giving a kiss on her forehead. Maybe, for their first date they can go ice skating he thought or go take the trip to his kingdom.

(I'm planning to introduce some of Jack's other personalities. Next time , get ready to meet some evil douchebags.)

CERBERUS177 said:
"You're welcome Jack. Alright you two, enjoy the rest of your day!" Sarah said, Serena gave her mom a hug then walked out and back into the car.

They reached the school parking lot, and she noticed Cody's car was gone, he must be out getting a new video game or something. "Alright...Thank you, for, today, plus the rest." she said, leaning over giving Jack a quick kiss on the cheek.

Angelostar4 said:
"I have no problems with tomboys, like at all." He just lays his chin on the table. "I mean they're pretty cool in their own right... just they ain't for me y'know" Saki then starts to mess with his ponytail, flicking it up and putting it back down.
Cody was going to say the thing he's been saying all day, but refused to. "I like tomboys because they act really..." he clears his throat, "Hot. I'd probably have to go with a military chick if I want one. But eh, I might just be a cook, since I can cook anything I get my hands on." he said, taking a fry and burning it a bit, then eating it, "But..I'll have to see where life takes me." he said.

Kisaki said:
Jack gave her a quick a hug. "I'll see ya later " giving a kiss on her forehead. Maybe, for their first date they can go ice skating he thought or go take the trip to his kingdom.
(I'm planning to introduce some of Jack's other personalities. Next time , get ready to meet some evil douchebags.)
(I don't know what to say about that...I'm kinda scared...)

Serena smiled and got out of the car, she walked to her dorm. As she got inside she closed the door and put a hand to her chest, she was happy to have met Jack. Now, she couldn't wait for the next day, this time, it won't be them hanging out, it will be a date.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon sighed as he looked to the side. "Sorry Nico, but I can only tell you one of my powers... The other one is TOP secret." He said as he ignited a flame in his hand with a blank face. "My power is more of a variation. I am what is called a Flames of Fate user. I'm an Agni user, a controller of fire and destruction. I also have a little bit of control over wind, so that's cool." He said as the flame suddenly turning into a flaming vortex.
"Sounds pretty.. hot!!"

She said, jokingly. Nico giggled softly to her.

"Get it?! Cause like fire and it's actually burning hot if you touch or something.."

She kept giggling. Nico clapped when she saw the flame on his hand. She felt giddy and amazed even though it was probably a simple ability to Drako.

"WOAAAH!"

She almost wanted to touch the fire, but she stopped herself before she got too closed.

"You can control the wind too..?"

She sighed. Nico didn't want to say her abilities now. It was a joke compared to his.

"That's so cool,"

She looked to side of her, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was going to say the thing he's been saying all day, but refused to. "I like tomboys because they act really..." he clears his throat, "Hot. I'd probably have to go with a military chick if I want one. But eh, I might just be a cook, since I can cook anything I get my hands on." he said, taking a fry and burning it a bit, then eating it, "But..I'll have to see where life takes me." he said.
"Isn't that what we do with life in general? Just going with the flow, and never looking back on it?" Saki says lifting his chin off the table. "Well... I do that of course, don't know about anyone else."

Angelostar4 said:
"Isn't that what we do with life in general? Just going with the flow, and never looking back on it?" Saki says lifting his chin off the table. "Well... I do that of course, don't know about anyone else."
"I dead set on military service. No changing that unless something pops up." he said, leaning back in his seat, "I think we should be getting back, it's getting late, you want a ride?" he asked Saki, seeing that they both live in the same dorm housing area, and school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back