• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Ai smirked, it looked like she had underestimated him a bit. Well, that was a mistake she wouldn't make again. "Alright, alright, I got it, I'll let Master get to work then~" And with that, in a small ball of light, Ai returned to the phone, looking up at him from behind the screen."I guess that means I just sit back and watch for now? I mean this should be interesting for sure." Not like sitting and watching from the cameras and stuff wouldn't be fun or anything, her work was already done and it was time to see the fruits of her labor pay off. "Good luck~"
Lumina said:

tumblr_n3xh55F14T1s4vxf2o4_250.gif

Jack smirked and glanced through the documents before he touched his blue tooth.

"Oh so I'm your master now Pixy? You're starting to remind me of the rest of my family. For some reason they all insist on referring to me as master or as prince."

opening the door, he stepped inside.

"Although if you've done your job right, this should be rather boring and unexciting."

Walking to the front desk, Jack addressed the man there and asked to see the relics titled, "Heaven and Hell", the man asked to see his paperwork and Jack reached into his jacket, pulling from the black sludge an ID and a number of papers and using his abilities he stitched together a number of official documents to create something like what Ai had created. Suppressing the mans instincts that something was off, the man checked the documents before nodding to a guard who led Jack to a storage like area filled with shelves. pulling a briefcase off the shelves the man passed it to Jack who set it on the ground and opened it, revealing a pair of heavy revolvers. Nodding Jack closed the case, stood and left the embassy where he touched his headset once more.

"Nice job Pixy! we didn't even have to kill anyone! It was nice and boring... So icecream then?"

Angelostar4 said:
"I'll agree with ya on that. 90s culture is a thing that could never be replicate..." Saki says to Cody. "But as we move forward, the past just simply can't be brought back."
(Internet went down sorry )

"Sadly you're right... " he said as they reached the burger joint, "They got custard here to. It's like ice cream, but softer...or something... Look all I know is that it's good ice cream. " Cody said, getting out of the car.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Internet went down sorry )
"Sadly you're right... " he said as they reached the burger joint, "They got custard here to. It's like ice cream, but softer...or something... Look all I know is that it's good ice cream. " Cody said, getting out of the car.
He opens the car's right door, and then walks out of it. Saki then close the door behind him. "Eh, i'm not really a custard guy. But i'll give it a whirl again." He walks ahead of Cody, and goes inside the building.

Angelostar4 said:
He opens the car's right door, and then walks out of it. Saki then close the door behind him. "Eh, i'm not really a custard guy. But i'll give it a whirl again." He walks ahead of Cody, and goes inside the building.
Cody followed heel, being welcomed by the staff, and the cashier asked if he wanted the usual, and he nodded, "Alright... Go ahead and fill out your order... I'm going to get a seat for us. " he said walking to a empty booth.

(Look up Fready 's steak burgers, get the idea of what they got)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody followed heel, being welcomed by the staff, and the cashier asked if he wanted the usual, and he nodded, "Alright... Go ahead and fill out your order... I'm going to get a seat for us. " he said walking to a empty booth.
(Look up Fready 's steak burgers, get the idea of what they got)
He stands in front of cashier, and the lovely lady behind it asks Saki for his order. "Get me... the Bacon and Cheese double." He points to it on the board. With that all said in done, he walks to the empty booth that Cody was at, and takes a seat in his chair.

Angelostar4 said:
He stands in front of cashier, and the lovely lady behind it asks Saki for his order. "Get me... the Bacon and Cheese double." He points to it on the board. With that all said in done, he walks to the empty booth that Cody was at, and takes a seat in his chair.
(...You picked what I always get when I go there lol) "Great choice man. That's the best burger here. " he said, though, he'd like to try something else next time, but he was in the mood for something filling. "So, how did you end up at the school? Did you volunteer or did they transfer you without asking? " Cody asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
(...You picked what I always get when I go there lol) "Great choice man. That's the best burger here. " he said, though, he'd like to try something else next time, but he was in the mood for something filling. "So, how did you end up at the school? Did you volunteer or did they transfer you without asking? " Cody asked.
"I came to the school to for private reasons... mostly to find something here" Saki says. "So far, it seems a-okay around, no irregular killings or anything." His eyes shift from side to side, sometimes looking out the window. Mostly at buildings and their rooftops. "But i'll keep searching around."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded slowly. "Here's an idea, we visit Kotori with him together. That way you don't have to be afraid and he can still get to see her. Sound good?" He asked Ilaani curiously with a warm smile on his face.
Ilaani's mood seemed to perk up again at his suggestion before she nodded on response "Yeah, sounds good" she said softly with a smile. Feeling a bit more calm about everything since her thoughts weren't being plagued with Akuma's horrible apparitions and Illusions.

Angelostar4 said:
"I came to the school to for private reasons... mostly to find something here" Saki says. "So far, it seems a-okay around, no irregular killings or anything." His eyes shift from side to side, sometimes looking out the window. Mostly at buildings and their rooftops. "But i'll keep searching around."
Cody had a confused face, "Like what? What... Or who... Are you looking for? " he asked catching Saki's strange movement and behavior.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody had a confused face, "Like what? What... Or who... Are you looking for? " he asked catching Saki's strange movement and behavior.
"Well... i'm looking for Ruffians. That's about it as all" He taps the table with his pinky finger. "If I don't kill them all, the world is going to be in danger. And I can't allow that to happen."

Angelostar4 said:
"Well... i'm looking for Ruffians. That's about it as all" He taps the table with his pinky finger. "If I don't kill them all, the world is going to be in danger. And I can't allow that to happen."
"Alrighty then... Guess everyone their own... So, I got here by countless schools and transfers. Nothing special though. " he said as their food was brought to them, today was slow for the food joint. They'd call you up if it was packed, but since there were only a few people, they brought it out.

(I'm back. We can continue )

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alrighty then... Guess everyone their own... So, I got here by countless schools and transfers. Nothing special though. " he said as their food was brought to them, today was slow for the food joint. They'd call you up if it was packed, but since there were only a few people, they brought it out.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Cool, cool. Ain't nothing wrong with that." He grabs the burger that was laid out in front of him, and took a bite out of it. After some chewing, he swallows a piece of the burger. "At least it's normal."

Kisaki said:
"I'll do it. It can't be that hard " he said.
It couldn't be that hard, he thought.

(I haven't snow here for a super long time too. Gtg, I'll be back later)
"Well, going in a direction is easy. Stunts? That's another story. " Serena said, smiling at him, "So...What flavor of candy does she like? " she asked him, since mom makes mostly the non-mint candy canes.

Nona said:
Ilaani's mood seemed to perk up again at his suggestion before she nodded on response "Yeah, sounds good" she said softly with a smile. Feeling a bit more calm about everything since her thoughts weren't being plagued with Akuma's horrible apparitions and Illusions.
Nexus saw she had already let her guard down and he frowned a little. "I'm glad your happy and all, but remember that Akuma took control of me once. You should be on guard at all times even if we're near you... Because what I'm guessing is that we're faced with an extremely powerful being. First order of business, we figure out a way of protecting us from him... Most demons are not aloud to enter salt circles right? We can salt circle the cabin if it helps... But we have to do something to safeguard our minds as well." He explained.

Angelostar4 said:
"Cool, cool. Ain't nothing wrong with that." He grabs the burger that was laid out in front of him, and took a bite out of it. After some chewing, he swallows a piece of the burger. "At least it's normal."
Cody shrugged, "Again, everyone their own..." he said taking a bite from his burger, "I would say I'd cook for you, but I don't have my barbecue with me " Cody said, maybe he'll become a cook instead of a soldier.

"Staberry candy. She also likes chocolate. ". Kagami would eat any type of candy , but those were her favorites.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, going in a direction is easy. Stunts? That's another story. " Serena said, smiling at him, "So...What flavor of candy does she like? " she asked him, since mom makes mostly the non-mint candy canes.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody shrugged, "Again, everyone their own..." he said taking a bite from his burger, "I would say I'd cook for you, but I don't have my barbecue with me " Cody said, maybe he'll become a cook instead of a soldier.
"Dude. If you can cook, that would make you cool with the ladies." Saki grabs a couple of fries from the plate, and shove them in his mouth. He chew them up before swallowing them. "Like my mom once said, women love men that can cook"

Kisaki said:
"Staberry candy. She also likes chocolate. ". Kagami would eat any type of candy , but those were her favorites.
"Alright... She has good taste..." she said opening the car door, "I'll ask if mom has any strawberry candy., " she said stepping into the car.

"Cool" he said as he sat in the car.

Kagami will be satisfied. Maybe he'll get some chocolate for Hisaki while he's there.

(Time skip?)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright... She has good taste..." she said opening the car door, "I'll ask if mom has any strawberry candy., " she said stepping into the car.

Angelostar4 said:
"Dude. If you can cook, that would make you cool with the ladies." Saki grabs a couple of fries from the plate, and shove them in his mouth. He chew them up before swallowing them. "Like my mom once said, women love men that can cook"
"I can only barbecue, not much of a pan or oven cooker, but I can do both..." he said as he prefers the smoky flavor on meat instead of a pan fried piece of meat. Taking a bite of his burger, "I just need to find one that enjoy's music and other things like I do...Sadly, haven't met not a one so far." he said, looking outside at his car, "But...I sometimes enjoy being alone so...I'm fine right now." he said, eating some fries, dipping them in their special sauce.

Kisaki said:
"Cool" he said as he sat in the car.
Kagami will be satisfied. Maybe he'll get some chocolate for Hisaki while he's there.

(Time skip?)
(Sure)

When they reached the bakery, Serena looked at Jack, "Do you want to tell her...or do you want me to? Because either way, she's going to be a bit happy..." Serena said with a giggle, "I don't mind telling her. Since we might get the same response of 'Oh my gosh my little baby is growing up so fast!' or something like that..." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon rolled his eyes. "What are ya doin' speaking so softly for? It's not like your asking me out..." He said out loud on accident. "U-Uh I mean! Ha! Sure! I'll be your friend, but only because you entertain me." He said with a sly grin. There will always be many different types of people. And many types of people have multiple variations... Let's just say... Drakon looked like the 'bad boy' wannabe.
Nico tried hiding her cheeks because it was turning quite red. She shook her head.

"No no no.."

She scratched the back of her head.

"I mean I'm not saying that I wouldn't date you, but I don't think..you would want to date me.."

She starts rumbling when she gets nervous and anxious.

"Maybe I should just go.."

She said, turning around.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I can only barbecue, not much of a pan or oven cooker, but I can do both..." he said as he prefers the smoky flavor on meat instead of a pan fried piece of meat. Taking a bite of his burger, "I just need to find one that enjoy's music and other things like I do...Sadly, haven't met not a one so far." he said, looking outside at his car, "But...I sometimes enjoy being alone so...I'm fine right now." he said, eating some fries, dipping them in their special sauce.
"At least you got some cooking skills" Saki toss a fry into the air, and catches it with his mouth. "When it comes to girls, I just avoid them outright. Since i'm dealing with the whole Ruffian thing." He place his cheek onto his hand. "I mean... it's not bad being alone, it's really peaceful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back