• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
"Right. Of course. Here, gimme that." Ai took Jack's phone from his hand as he explained what was going to be happening, her eyes flashing a bit as she entered the embassy's database. Security systems were useless against her as she collected the necessary documents, encrypting them and sending them to Jack so only he (and herself, of course) could access them. For added measure, she already changed the name and picture and all required information for him, as it was easy enough for her to acquire and replace in the document. Once the documents were remade, she made sure they'd be applicable in the system, just in case. As they walked through the gate, it just looked like she was his bored girlfriend who was more interested in texting than him. Once through, Ai handed him back the phone, grinning a bit at her work. "All done~ you have all necessary clearances and all documentation has been created for you. I'll hop back in and make sure things go smoothly for you on the other side, though a girl just disappearing into a phone might look kind of conspicious."
Jack smirked, did she really think he would come this far without any plans for that.

"Please. I've been suppressing peoples awareness of you and your presence since you first came out of the phone. How do you think you got past the gate guard? The only reason I need you back in the phone, is because I may need usage of both my arms to appear more natural to all the other people inside."

Jack stopped at the door, his hand resting on the handle as he lightly waved the phone.

"Now if you wouldn't mind? Its time to get to work."

Kisaki said:
(Gtg)
"I'm glad that he got his but kicked.

Me and my ex where happy together. We did try to kill each other when we first meet, but we got over our differences. Unfotunatly, I don't know where see went after accidentally killing some villagers.I haven't seen her since."he kind of missed her, but he's now with Serena. Someone new who makes him happy.

Next time on Fantasty Highschool!
(Got what I was huntin-You know what that's not funny I'll be quiet.)

"I don't know what to say about that...Let's just hope we don't run into her..." she said, looking at Jack, "But hey!" she said, holding her hands behind her back, "Let's go get that candy for Kagami, and maybe we go...I don't know...Someplace you want to go! Yeah! I'm interested in what you like to do, since you've already saw what I like to do. I think it's your turn." she said with a smile.

Angelostar4 said:
As he stares at the cars in the freeway, thoughts of his kid years goes by him. Running through the grassy plains, shooting down Ruffians. Thankfully, this city doesn't seem to have any of those problems... so far. Saki snaps out of his thoughts and looks at Cody with a monstrous grin on his face. "Heck yeah man! Those burgers better be as good as you say they are!"
"They are, taste way better than a burger, and the shoe string fries...dude...It's a huge 90s burger joint, so you know it's good, since that's when everything was good." he said, gesturing the car, as it was a 1996 supra, race kited out. "The music, clothes, people, dang...That was the only good year in my opinion..." he said, smiling.

He nodded. He'll get a bag full of candy for Kagami. He already bought her plushies , so that would be her last gift for the month.

He rubbed the back of his head with one hand . "Maybe ice skating will be fun to do.". He used to skate on a frozen Lake back at home. He hasn't done that for a long.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Got what I was huntin-You know what that's not funny I'll be quiet.)
"I don't know what to say about that...Let's just hope we don't run into her..." she said, looking at Jack, "But hey!" she said, holding her hands behind her back, "Let's go get that candy for Kagami, and maybe we go...I don't know...Someplace you want to go! Yeah! I'm interested in what you like to do, since you've already saw what I like to do. I think it's your turn." she said with a smile.

Nona said:
((Oh well Yuna is pretty good xD good thing she thought against it then of he sucks at it ))
Hearing her suggestions were fine, Yuna smiled "Good, because those were the best I could think of" she said with a slight giggle. "The arcade it is then~" she said, flashing another smile before standing up from her seat and grabbing her bag "Shall we get going?~"
((He would "accidentally" blow the bow up in his hands and have to "settle" for watching the cute girl do archery xD ))

C4 laughed with her and stood up as well tossing a hundred dollar bill on the table and calling to the front desk "keep the change!" as he ran after Yuna smiling, resisting the strong urge to hold her hand when he caught up to her.
"So how far is it to the arcade?"

((IRL best date location around here is the penny arcade in Manitou around here. lots of old arcade games cost like a nickle, dime, or penny and are still really fun xD not that Yuna and C4 are on a date, just saying arcades are awesome xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonstone

Caring no more for combat class and more interested in CROSS, Moonstone went back to their dorm to plan some stuff out. They wanted to be as useful as possible, which meant they had to research and learn things to use their powers the best they could. They wondered what they would find, if they found anything. Even if they found nothing they would've gained at least some knowledge on the world, or knowledge on their abilities as they researched more.

Walking from combat class and into the male dorms, they were in a daze of sorts while they thought. They weren't paying much attention to their surroundings, and only started to focus more when they got to the male dorms. Once getting there Moonstone went to the outside of their dorm, but stopped when they heard noises inside. They couldn't tell what the noises were coming from and what was going on, and froze while their hand was just holding the knob of the door. They couldn't tell whether they should enter and see what was going on, or run and tell a staff member for help. Moonstone decided to not run for help though, since by the time they got a staff member whatever was going on in their dorm may be gone, or the damage was already done. They instead opened the door slightly to peek in and see what was going on.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Moonstone/Junchi's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious

Peeking inside their dorm's door after hearing strange noises

Objective:

Find out what's going on inside of their dorm

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
"They are, taste way better than a burger, and the shoe string fries...dude...It's a huge 90s burger joint, so you know it's good, since that's when everything was good." he said, gesturing the car, as it was a 1996 supra, race kited out. "The music, clothes, people, dang...That was the only good year in my opinion..." he said, smiling.
"I think the year 2007 was interesting." Saki just says out of the blue. "Nothing too crazy, or too bad either." He turns his head back to the window, looking out of it.

Kisaki said:
He nodded. He'll get a bag full of candy for Kagami. He already bought her plushies , so that would be her last gift for the month.
He rubbed the back of his head with one hand . "Maybe ice skating will be fun to do.". He used to skate on a frozen Lake back at home. He hasn't done that for a long.
(Down where I live we would ask you this question, 'What is this mythical thing called ice?')

"I've never ice skated before." she said, tali swishing a bit, "Is it hard to get used to?" she asked, since she didn't want to fall on her butt the whole time they're skating, "Because I've seen it before in movies...I don't feeling like falling on my butt..." she said with slight giggle.

Angelostar4 said:
"I think the year 2007 was interesting." Saki just says out of the blue. "Nothing too crazy, or too bad either." He turns his head back to the window, looking out of it.
"I prefer the 90s, since back then, rappers were real, and skateboarding wasn't a dying thing...And skate music wasn't trash." he said, he never skateboarded, but enjoyed the culture and music that originated from the sport. But he doesn't plan on skating any time soon.

charleen said:
Nico made 'oof' sound before she started giggling again. She rolled her eyes slightly.
"You don't empower me.."

She placed a finger on his chest. Nico narrowed her eyes toward his.

"I empowered myself which makes me.. powerful..?"

She pointed back to herself. Nico shrugged faintly.

"Anyways what were you doing out here?"

She asked, playing with hair. Nico felt somewhat annoyed.

View attachment 318319
Drakon blinked a few times and bursted out laughing. "A girl who can empower herself? Hmm... It makes me eager to have a battle with you sometime." He said with a smirk. "As for what I was doing here, I was just..." He was about to finish with minding his own business, but that sounded lame. "I'm waiting for um... A friend!" He blurted out, already getting embarrassed again.

(The snow I see is on Mount Charleston )

"It's really easy. Just have to find some balance."he replied. Ice skating was popular in his area. Every kid knew how to skate by the age of 5.

"I could offer my hand , if you need help skating ".

CERBERUS177 said:
(Down where I live we would ask you this question, 'What is this mythical thing called ice?')
"I've never ice skated before." she said, tali swishing a bit, "Is it hard to get used to?" she asked, since she didn't want to fall on her butt the whole time they're skating, "Because I've seen it before in movies...I don't feeling like falling on my butt..." she said with slight giggle.

Nona said:
Ilaani frowned as she looked at him. Great, now he thinks she's an insane person. She sighed, thinking that she shouldn't have said anything at all. Seeing him offer a hug she took a few steps forward to accept it, knowing that it was his attempt to help her "Now you're going to think I'm crazy or something, I shouldn't have said..." She muttered quietly. She knew she wasn't crazy. She knew what she had seen but how could she convince anyone else otherwise. That was easier said than done.
Nexus shook his head and gave her a gentle smile. "After what we've been through together? No. I bet it's Akuma again isn't it..." He said before gritting his teeth lightly. "That bastard, first me... And now you... How could anyone get pleasure from the suffering of others?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((He would "accidentally" blow the bow up in his hands and have to "settle" for watching the cute girl do archery xD ))

C4 laughed with her and stood up as well tossing a hundred dollar bill on the table and calling to the front desk "keep the change!" as he ran after Yuna smiling, resisting the strong urge to hold her hand when he caught up to her.
"So how far is it to the arcade?"

((IRL best date location around here is the penny arcade in Manitou around here. lots of old arcade games cost like a nickle, dime, or penny and are still really fun xD not that Yuna and C4 are on a date, just saying arcades are awesome xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Yuna turned around for a moment to view him as he caught up with her and spoke, smiling in response she spoke "Its not all that far, about a 5 minute walk or so" she said with a nod as she looked forward again "So~ have you ever actually been to an arcade before? Or does work get in the way that much?" She asked curiously

((Sounds awesome, the only place that was even remotely like that around where I lived closed down when I was a kid. The other only has new stuff and is a 30 minute drive there since I live in the countryside :'D))

Kisaki said:
(The snow I see is on Mount Charleston )
"It's really easy. Just have to find some balance."he replied. Ice skating was popular in his area. Every kid knew how to skate by the age of 5.

"I could offer my hand , if you need help skating ".
(We don't get snow, very rarely down here, lower AZ.)

"A-Alright." She said as they walked back to her car, "Maybe, I can teach you how to skate board some day...?" she said with a smile, seeing him fall a few times would be funny, "But, that's up to you, since it's not for everyone." she said, as there are tricks that take a special talent to do.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head and gave her a gentle smile. "After what we've been through together? No. I bet it's Akuma again isn't it..." He said before gritting his teeth lightly. "That bastard, first me... And now you... How could anyone get pleasure from the suffering of others?"
Ilaani blinked a few times, maybe she was more transparent than she thought, at least to Nexus anyways since he had managed to catch what was going on without her even mentioning that name. She smiled, glad he didn't just assume she had lost it. "It is, he's pissed at us for...ruining whatever he was doing back in the city, that's why I don't really think Axel should be out on his own after the horrible things he's been showing me..." She said as her smile faded again.

"I'll do it. It can't be that hard " he said.

It couldn't be that hard, he thought.

(I haven't snow here for a super long time too. Gtg, I'll be back later)

CERBERUS177 said:
(We don't get snow, very rarely down here, lower AZ.)
"A-Alright." She said as they walked back to her car, "Maybe, I can teach you how to skate board some day...?" she said with a smile, seeing him fall a few times would be funny, "But, that's up to you, since it's not for everyone." she said, as there are tricks that take a special talent to do.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Jack smirked, did she really think he would come this far without any plans for that.

"Please. I've been suppressing peoples awareness of you and your presence since you first came out of the phone. How do you think you got past the gate guard? The only reason I need you back in the phone, is because I may need usage of both my arms to appear more natural to all the other people inside."

Jack stopped at the door, his hand resting on the handle as he lightly waved the phone.

"Now if you wouldn't mind? Its time to get to work."

[/QUOTE]
Ai smirked, it looked like she had underestimated him a bit. Well, that was a mistake she wouldn't make again. "Alright, alright, I got it, I'll let Master get to work then~" And with that, in a small ball of light, Ai returned to the phone, looking up at him from behind the screen."I guess that means I just sit back and watch for now? I mean this should be interesting for sure." Not like sitting and watching from the cameras and stuff wouldn't be fun or anything, her work was already done and it was time to see the fruits of her labor pay off. "Good luck~"

tumblr_n3xh55F14T1s4vxf2o4_250.gif

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blinked a few times and bursted out laughing. "A girl who can empower herself? Hmm... It makes me eager to have a battle with you sometime." He said with a smirk. "As for what I was doing here, I was just..." He was about to finish with minding his own business, but that sounded lame. "I'm waiting for um... A friend!" He blurted out, already getting embarrassed again.
Nico rolled her eyes and placed both of her hands on her hips like so.

"I don't think you can handle all this.."

She smirked back. She laughed along with him. Nico knew there was something iffy about that response, but she didn't want to point it out.

"Who's this 'friend' huh??"

She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blinked and sighed. "You don't know what churros are? I'll buy you one later, for now let's just decide on which ride to go on first." Hiro said.
Harper nodded, she was more laid back than ever today.

Lillith stood there and looked around, he gasped and smiled happily. "That one!" she said pointing to the tallest one.

Sora%2Bno%2BMethod%2B06%2B(1).gif

CERBERUS177 said:
"I prefer the 90s, since back then, rappers were real, and skateboarding wasn't a dying thing...And skate music wasn't trash." he said, he never skateboarded, but enjoyed the culture and music that originated from the sport. But he doesn't plan on skating any time soon.
"I'll agree with ya on that. 90s culture is a thing that could never be replicate..." Saki says to Cody. "But as we move forward, the past just simply can't be brought back."

charleen said:
Nico rolled her eyes and placed both of her hands on her hips like so.
"I don't think you can handle all this.."

She smirked back. She laughed along with him. Nico knew there was something iffy about that response, but she didn't want to point it out.

"Who's this 'friend' huh??"

She asked curiously.
Drakon had stepped into his own trap and went plummeting down. "Okay okay fine... I don't have any friends." He admitted. "Go ahead and laugh it me. I wasn't doing anything, and now I'm bored." He said in an irritated tone, knowing he would have to face the music at some point.

Nona said:
Ilaani blinked a few times, maybe she was more transparent than she thought, at least to Nexus anyways since he had managed to catch what was going on without her even mentioning that name. She smiled, glad he didn't just assume she had lost it. "It is, he's pissed at us for...ruining whatever he was doing back in the city, that's why I don't really think Axel should be out on his own after the horrible things he's been showing me..." She said as her smile faded again.
Nexus nodded slowly. "Here's an idea, we visit Kotori with him together. That way you don't have to be afraid and he can still get to see her. Sound good?" He asked Ilaani curiously with a warm smile on his face.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded, she was more laid back than ever today.
Lillith stood there and looked around, he gasped and smiled happily. "That one!" she said pointing to the tallest one.

Sora%2Bno%2BMethod%2B06%2B(1).gif
Hiro laughed nervously, seeing it was kind of scary... But it was what Lillith wanted. "Alright..." He said as he started walking over there.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon had stepped into his own trap and went plummeting down. "Okay okay fine... I don't have any friends." He admitted. "Go ahead and laugh it me. I wasn't doing anything, and now I'm bored." He said in an irritated tone, knowing he would have to face the music at some point.
"Loser.."

She scoffed, sticking out her tongue slightly. Nico nudged him softly on his side.

"I'm just kidding,"

She said, chuckling. Nico shrugged her shoulders.

"Shoot.. I pretty much have one friend here, not gonna lie,"

She said, sighing.

"But if you want I can your friend.."

She murmured softly, not wanting to get rejected.

charleen said:
"Loser.."
She scoffed, sticking out her tongue slightly. Nico nudged him softly on his side.

"I'm just kidding,"

She said, chuckling. Nico shrugged her shoulders.

"Shoot.. I pretty much have one friend here, not gonna lie,"

She said, sighing.

"But if you want I can your friend.."

She murmured softly, not wanting to get rejected.
Drakon rolled his eyes. "What are ya doin' speaking so softly for? It's not like your asking me out..." He said out loud on accident. "U-Uh I mean! Ha! Sure! I'll be your friend, but only because you entertain me." He said with a sly grin. There will always be many different types of people. And many types of people have multiple variations... Let's just say... Drakon looked like the 'bad boy' wannabe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back