• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[media]

[/media]
Kagami jumps back. She watches as Roy starts to suck in the light around him. She summons her blades also and points them at Roy.

"Alright , give me all you got"

Her blades fly toward him.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy stumbled down, a slash on his armor, and more importantly, his lab coat. His shirt is visibly cut, and only a light cut is on his back. He stood up shakily, "Alright, you want to fight?" He laughs, a maniac laugh, but anyone could tell he was sane, just determined to end this once. And for all.
[media]

[/media]
Roy jumps out of Kagami's reach, then starts to glow... actually the opposite of glow. More like suck up the sunlight around the place. The area dims. Roy can't be recognized in the darkness around him. He stumbles in slight pain, the transformation coming upon him. He reaches out with his left arm, creating daggers around him that hover and bob lightly but don't go towards Kagami

[/QUOTE]

"Walking it is. " he grabs his bag .

"I can't wait to meet your mom. What is she like?"he asked.

(O.k)

CERBERUS177 said:
She giggled, "Alright...Let's go." she said and grabbed her keys, "Wait, do you want to walk, or do you want to drive?" she asked him, "If we walk, mom can give me an ice chest, so when we get it, it won't melt if we walk to the park..." she said, smiling a bit.
(Gotta take a shower, take your time)

Kisaki said:
[media]

[/media]
Kagami jumps back. She watches as Roy starts to suck in the light around him. She summons her blades also and points them at Roy.

"Alright , give me all you got"

Her blades fly toward him.
Roy bends over in pain, his eyes alight and with a smile. The blades bounce off of the darkness. Roy gets up in his werewolf form, howls at the moon, and creates a giant greatsword, charging at Kagami.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
"Walking it is. " he grabs his bag .
"I can't wait to meet your mom. What is she like?"he asked.

(O.k)
"Very nice, sometimes funny." she said, walking out with Jack, then locking her dorm room and walking with him, "Ignore her if she says something... Embarrassing... " she said, since she ordered the cake, and didn't say why, she's pretty sure she's going to be getting picked on.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Yeah, you're right,"

She nodded, agreeing with them. Nico tried to wipe off as much mud that she can. She sighed softly.

"Please.."

She pouted slightly. Nico waited to get clean by Moonstone.

"Oh my!" she runs toward Roy.

She does a spinning attack and pulls the daggers she had thrown back at Roy. "You became a big dog!Really! "

Meanwhile

Hisaki picked up his stuff and put his bag over his shoulder. "I'm just going to go" He started to walk off heading to the main building.

werewolf form[/URL], howls at the moon, and creates a giant greatsword, charging at Kagami.
[media]

[/media]

"Parents are always embarrassing. Don't worry.". His human caretaker used to bother him and embarrass him in front of his school.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Very nice, sometimes funny." she said, walking out with Jack, then locking her dorm room and walking with him, "Ignore her if she says something... Embarrassing... " she said, since she ordered the cake, and didn't say why, she's pretty sure she's going to be getting picked on.

JJKab said:
Lena soon came out in her dress, as she opened the door, and smiled softly at the girl
"Sure, I'm ready" She exclaimed, nodding softly, her hand resting on her stomach
The girl encased them both in a white marble. "You might wanna hold your breath." She giggled. "By the way, my name is Vis. I'm an intern for Team Dimension."

Mayyflower said:
Lillith walked into the kitchen, "okay and then can we go get Ice cream?" She begged
Hiro nodded. "Yes, let's of ice cream." He said in a way to get her excited so that she would try and forget what they were doing earlier.

TheDragoon said:
The girl encased them both in a white marble. "You might wanna hold your breath." She giggled. "By the way, my name is Vis. I'm an intern for Team Dimension."
Lena nodded, as she stopped breathing for a short period of time, nodding softly to her introduction. She wated for them to teleport, or something like that, so they wouldn't be late.

(Just saw your reply, decidd to quickly answer before i go)

Kisaki said:
"Oh my!" she runs toward Roy.
She does a spinning attack and pulls the daggers she had thrown back at Roy. "You became a big dog!Really! "

Meanwhile

Hisaki picked up his stuff and put his bag over his shoulder. "I'm just going to go" He started to walk off heading to the main building.
Salvador facepalms. He'd been watching from afar this whole time and knew things were going to get nasty. He just stands there with his face in his face in his hands, shaking his head.

"I'd yield if I were you." Roy growled to Kagami, blocking the daggers, then charges forward again, this time, if he misses or hits, he shoots a darkness ball at her.

Kisaki said:
"Parents are always embarrassing. Don't worry.". His human caretaker used to bother him and embarrass him in front of his school.
She nodded, "True... " Serena said but her mother likes to tease about the boys she used to hang out with...

"I yield when I'm on the ground bleeding " she yells at him.

She charges at Roy , her katanas glow with a red aura. "Prepare yourself!" She throws another fireball at him.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador facepalms. He'd been watching from afar this whole time and knew things were going to get nasty. He just stands there with his face in his face in his hands, shaking his head.
"I'd yield if I were you." Roy growled to Kagami, blocking the daggers, then charges forward again, this time, if he misses or hits, he shoots a darkness ball at her.

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as she stopped breathing for a short period of time, nodding softly to her introduction. She wated for them to teleport, or something like that, so they wouldn't be late.
(Just saw your reply, decidd to quickly answer before i go)
Vis began spinning the marble very fast before it started speeding off down a tunnel of light that had opened and they appeared at a large yellow castle. Some people in tuxedo's were walking around talking to each other. Some looked strange, some looked cool. Vis had taken them to the front of the base, making the ball around them vanish instantly. "So, your the one Shuu won't stop thinking about." She said with a smile at Lena. "You look great, I'm sure Shuu is going to love it."

Kisaki said:
"I yield when I'm on the ground bleeding " she yells at him.
She charges at Roy , her katanas glow with a red aura. "Prepare yourself!" She throws another fireball at him.
"God, how long is this going to take! Just accept that this one, you can't win!" Roy is getting bored, but not bored enough to yield. He changes his sword into a tower shield, charging at Kagami and blocking the fireball, then attempts to smack her with the shield.

He turns around , he accidentally bumps into another man.

"Ow " he yelps. The man had white hair and fox ears on his head. He looked at Jack with his golden eyes.

"It's you! Remeber me . Is that your girlfriend! ?"he points at Serena.

"N-no and why are you here Hisaki " Jack asked.

"Father and mother sent me here to get a better education. "

CERBERUS177 said:
She nodded, "True... " Serena said but her mother likes to tease about the boys she used to hang out with...

Kisaki said:
He turns around , he accidentally bumps into another man.
"Ow " he yelps. The man had white hair and fox ears on his head. He looked at Jack with his golden eyes.

"It's you! Remeber me . Is that your girlfriend! ?"he points at Serena.

"N-no and why are you here Hisaki " Jack asked.

"Father and mother sent me here to get a better education. "
Her face lit red for a second, but stopped when he covered it, "W-Who's this Jack?" she asked, she saw the tails and instantly thought fox or wolf, so no way he's his brother.

She gets knocked down by the shield and hits the ground hard. She stood up , a few drops of blood start to drip down her forehead.

" Fine , mister inpatient". Her katanas glowed and were combined together back into her scythe. She hits the ground summoning a large wave a fire at Roy.

tumblr_mxypk2gWPq1sx6pteo2_500.gif

(picture just for show)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"God, how long is this going to take! Just accept that this one, you can't win!" Roy is getting bored, but not bored enough to yield. He changes his sword into a tower shield, charging at Kagami and blocking the fireball, then attempts to smack her with the shield.

[/QUOTE]

"This Hisaki Okaru. He is a old friend of mine". Jack wanted to strangle Hisaki now.

" I'm a Fox ,just in case if you are wondering." Hisaki's tails wag back and fourth.

" So , are you going on a d-" Hisaki was cut off when Jack covered his mouth.

" You should be going to your dorm. Off you go!" he said as he pushes the older man away.

" You don't have to embarrassed , but I'll see you later" Hisaki waves goodbye and walks away.

Jack sighed " I m sorry about that." as he walked back to Serena.

CERBERUS177 said:
Her face lit red for a second, but stopped when he covered it, "W-Who's this Jack?" she asked, she saw the tails and instantly thought fox or wolf, so no way he's his brother.

charleen said:
"Yeah, you're right,"
She nodded, agreeing with them. Nico tried to wipe off as much mud that she can. She sighed softly.

"Please.."

She pouted slightly. Nico waited to get clean by Moonstone.

Moonstone

Moonstone took the mud off of Nico before they grew themself back to normal size. They waited for Nico to grow back to her normal size while also viewing the fights around them. They were beginning to become bored of combat training, and wanted to instead do something else. Reading a book sounded nice and relaxing after this class, but they had some work they had to do first back at their dorm. They wished they could just skip the class, or make the class speed up, or even have something happen in the class to force it to come to a stop. Moonstone knew though that if any of that stuff was linked back to them they'd be in big trouble.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Bored

Waiting for Nico to grow back to her normal size

Objective:

Finish Combat Class

Interacting With:

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"This Hisaki Okaru. He is a old friend of mine". Jack wanted to strangle Hisaki now.
" I'm a Fox ,just in case if you are wondering." Hisaki's tails wag back and fourth.

" So , are you going on a d-" Hisaki was cut off when Jack covered his mouth.

" You should be going to your dorm. Off you go!" he said as he pushes the older man away.

" You don't have to embarrassed , but I'll see you later" Hisaki waves goodbye and walks away.

Jack sighed " I m sorry about that." as he walked back to Serena.
She was giggling when Jack covered Hisaki's mouth. "Quite alright really, that was kinda funny." she said smiling at him. "So, I forgot to mention, mom is a bit of a... Grandmother type mom now... " she said, ever since she got her bakery up and running, she tends to cook a little on the side, so mom gives out cookies at times.

" I see, she just like the woman who took care of me when I was younger. "he tugs on his scarf .

" So where is this bakery at again?" he asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
She was giggling when Jack covered Hisaki's mouth. "Quite alright really, that was kinda funny." she said smiling at him. "So, I forgot to mention, mom is a bit of a... Grandmother type mom now... " she said, ever since she got her bakery up and running, she tends to cook a little on the side, so mom gives out cookies at times.

Kisaki said:
She gets knocked down by the shield and hits the ground hard. She stood up , a few drops of blood start to drip down her forehead.
" Fine , mister inpatient". Her katanas glowed and were combined together back into her scythe. She hits the ground summoning a large wave a fire at Roy.

tumblr_mxypk2gWPq1sx6pteo2_500.gif

(picture just for show)
Roy hides behind the shield, digging his feet in the ground. The fire pushes him back, and he stumbles. The shield breaks. He gets up, something like sunburn on his face "You shouldn't have done that." He doesn't even want to fight Kagami anymore. She was just an overly determined person. There was no point in this fight.

Knowing his chaotic ways, he puts his hands up. He sighs deeply, but inside, he's smiling. He transforms back into human form, this time without difficulty or pain. He intentionally doesn't say any words of surrender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back