• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I just looked in the character sign up. Did you update it?)

Kagami jumps and twist her body in the air . The dark darts graze her black hair. Kagami lands on the ground and takes out her blood vile.

"I'll have to power up". She drinks the vile of blood and wipes her mouth.

Her red eyes glow and her form changes . She runs at Roy , making a swipping motion with her twin katanas.

(Vampire outfit)

Redirect Notice

charleen said:
Nico smiled and jumped up in joy. She giggled, getting ready for her next blow. Honestly, she ran out of things to do, but she charged towards them anyway. Then, it hit her. She had the ability to communicate with animals since she was an animal fairy, so she whistled, calling small birds over. She told them to peck and annoy the best as they can to Moonstone. This is will act as a distraction, so Nico can think of something. The bird flew over towards Moonstone. The birds surrounded them, and started to peck and nip at them. They were harmless for the most part, but the birds were irritating.

Moonstone

When Moonstone realized the reasons the birds were coming for them they wanted to yell at Nico for playing dirty, but realized that that would be a smart thing to do in an actual battle. Moonstone knew they had to be careful, since if they hurt the birds not only would they anger Nico, but they'd probably anger their classmates too. Deciding to play it simple, they sent their hair to grab the birds. With this method they didn't have to hurt the bird, but also didn't have to feel them pecking at their skin. Afterwards, Moonstone created bird cages to group up the birds and send them in there gently.

They did this all as quickly as possible so they could get the next attack before Nico could. They were tempted to try and build themself another power like ice manipulation or fire creation, but knowing that in the heat of a battle they wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to build the power perfectly, it wasn't a good idea. Instead of that, they created clones of themself to confuse and overwhelm Nico. The clones looked exactly the same as Moonstone, but each moved differently like they were their own person. Other than that though, the clones followed everything Moonstone wanted them to do. They didn't make the clones powerful though, since they worried that would make them more unstable, but at the moment they were good enough for Moonstone to use.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Concentrated

Creating clones of themself

Objective:

Distract and overwhelm Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Yes, I want you to have it. When I saw this in the store it r-reminded me of you" he smiled at her. The amount of money he was given every week by his father had to be spent someway.

(It looks awesome. I would buy it if I had money)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Never thought I'd want a female necklace, wow it looks nice ) Serena's face lit up, covering her nose and mouth with both hands, "W-W-Wow! Oh my gosh! Jack this is... Wow! " she loved the way it looked, "Are... Are you sure you want me to have this?" she asked, seeing that it looked very expensive. Her heart was racing with so much feelings and emotions, she didn't know what else to do.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"What's up with people and cloning themselves??"

She rolled her eyes. Nico met at least three people who can do that in this school. She tried passing them, but she couldn't see over them. Too many Moonstones!! Gah! She was pretty surrounded by them. Nico didn't know what to do at this point.

charleen said:
"What's up with people and cloning themselves??"
She rolled her eyes. Nico met at least three people who can do that in this school. She tried passing them, but she couldn't see over them. Too many Moonstones!! Gah! She was pretty surrounded by them. Nico didn't know what to do at this point.

Moonstone

Proud that their plan to overwhelm Nico worked, Moonstone just let their clones stand around and waited for her to do something. They wondered what she meant by people cloning themselves, and wondered if it was a common power. So far the only person they've seen clone themself was their classmate in this class who was currently fighting someone else.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy, Proud

Waiting for Nico to do something

Objective:

Train in combat with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico almost ripped out her hair, but she got an idea. She transformed into her fairy form which turned her really small and puny. Small enough that she could go through their legs. She ran quickly, so she could get out of the crowd. Unfortunately, she tripped along the way, and she tripped in front of one of Moonstone's clone. She got worried and started crawling away as fast as she could, but it didn't help. Nico could be screwed.

Kisaki said:
"Yes, I want you to have it. When I saw this in the store it r-reminded me of you" he smiled at her. The amount of money he was given every week by his father had to be spent someway.
(It looks awesome. I would buy it if I had money)
She smiled, "A-Alright, can you put it on for me?" she asked, looking at it again, studying the red gem and silver lace, it looked amazing.

(Sorry! I got caught up in a game with a friend, free now!)

"S-sure!"he took the necklace and went behind her.He put the necklace around her neck and attached the ends together. After he was done he whispered in japenese "Kawaī ne".

(Okay. I'll do a few more post before I go)

CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, "A-Alright, can you put it on for me?" she asked, looking at it again, studying the red gem and silver lace, it looked amazing.
(Sorry! I got caught up in a game with a friend, free now!)

Kisaki said:
"S-sure!"he took the necklace and went behind her.He put the necklace around her neck and attached the ends together. After he was done he whispered in japenese "Kawaī ne".
(Okay. I'll do a few more post before I go)
Serena blushed when he called her cute, she's seen, and heard, enough anime related things to understand what that meant, she didn't know what to say about that one, "T-Thank you Jack." she said.

(You said cute right?)

charleen said:
Nico almost ripped out her hair, but she got an idea. She transformed into her fairy form which turned her really small and puny. Small enough that she could go through their legs. She ran quickly, so she could get out of the crowd. Unfortunately, she tripped along the way, and she tripped in front of one of Moonstone's clone. She got worried and started crawling away as fast as she could, but it didn't help. Nico could be screwed.

Moonstone

Moonstone noticed the small Nico near one of their clones try to pick her up. Through their clone Moonstone taunted Nico. "I'm not going to hurt you since you're so small, but what did you think was going to happen?" they asked as they held her in one of their actual hands.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Confident

Taunting Nico

Objective:

Practice combat with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Your welcome". He walked in front of her. "This necklace will be proof of our frienship, so make sure to keep it safe ."He try to ignore the fact that he called her cute ,but it didn't stop his face from turning slightly red.

(Yep)

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena blushed when he called her cute, she's seen, and heard, enough anime related things to understand what that meant, she didn't know what to say about that one, "T-Thank you Jack." she said.
(You said cute right?)

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico crossed her arm as she was pretty annoyed. She glared back at them slightly.

"Uhh shoot, I dunno.. maybe there wouldn't be a Nico!"

She said, angrily pointing to herself. Nico cocked one of her eyebrows.

"Even though I'm in this vunerable state, I only have to find your precious little gem to.. well you know the rest,"

She smirked. She chuckled obnoxiously.

"What are you doing to do with me now that you're Big Bad Moonstone!"

She fired back, jokingly. Nico rolled her eyes, and sat at edge of their palm. Her legs were dangling.

Kisaki said:
"Your welcome". He walked in front of her. "This necklace will be proof of our frienship, so make sure to keep it safe ."He try to ignore the fact that he called her cute ,but it didn't stop his face from turning slightly red.
(Yep)
Serena giggled, "Thank you Jack." she said and got up to get some drinks for them, "Do you want Arizona Iced tea, or some...soda? I don't drink that..." she said as she pulled out some RC cola, "Though, this is some good soda..." she said and looked at him, brandishing the soda, and a watermelon iced tea.

(I love AZ Iced tea, sorry but, I can't drink soda unless it's at like, a dinner or restaurant, got so hooked on the tea, can't have bottled soda anymore lol)

(Gtg)

"Soda will be fine " he said. He never had iced tea. Even though he came from a place that is cold , his tea was always hot.

(I can only drink ice tea if it has some type of fruit flavor to it. Soda is my best friend. Lol)

To be Continued...

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled, "Thank you Jack." she said and got up to get some drinks for them, "Do you want Arizona Iced tea, or some...soda? I don't drink that..." she said as she pulled out some RC cola, "Though, this is some good soda..." she said and looked at him, brandishing the soda, and a watermelon iced tea.

(I love AZ Iced tea, sorry but, I can't drink soda unless it's at like, a dinner or restaurant, got so hooked on the tea, can't have bottled soda anymore lol)

charleen said:
Nico crossed her arm as she was pretty annoyed. She glared back at them slightly.
"Uhh shoot, I dunno.. maybe there wouldn't be a Nico!"

She said, angrily pointing to herself. Nico cocked one of her eyebrows.

"Even though I'm in this vunerable state, I only have to find your precious little gem to.. well you know the rest,"

She smirked. She chuckled obnoxiously.

"What are you doing to do with me now that you're Big Bad Moonstone!"

She fired back, jokingly. Nico rolled her eyes, and sat at edge of their palm. Her legs were dangling.

Moonstone

"Well, it's going to get boring if I just hold you here while you're in this tiny state." Moonstone said before laying Nico to the ground. They then shrunk themself to Nico's size and laughed. "This seems to have become less of combat class, and more into us just showing off our abilities."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico was glad that she was on the ground again. She looked back at Moonstone as they shrunked down to her size. She rolled her eyes slightly.

"Then let's continue!!"

She said, spreading her fairy wings for moment to display them to Moonstone before taking off the sky. She had more strength in this form obviously, so she grabbed Moonstone by the shirt, using both her hands. Then Nico flung them across the combat area, and they landed in a muddy ground. It was wet and slimy. She couldn't help, but laugh profusely.

"Sorry that's pretty childish of me!"

She said, sticking her tongue out.

charleen said:
Nico was glad that she was on the ground again. She looked back at Moonstone as they shrunked down to her size. She rolled her eyes slightly.
"Then let's continue!!"

She said, spreading her fairy wings for moment to display them to Moonstone before taking off the sky. She had more strength in this form obviously, so she grabbed Moonstone by the shirt, using both her hands. Then Nico flung them across the combat area, and they landed in a muddy ground. It was wet and slimy. She couldn't help, but laugh profusely.

"Sorry that's pretty childish of me!"

She said, sticking her tongue out.

Moonstone

Sitting in the wet and slimy mud in their shrunken form, it was like being in a gross and foul smelling pool. Moonstone saw no point in keeping up their clothes, and erase them all, including the one they shrunk. They then shrunk their main form down and tried to pick up Nico's body with their hair, and fling her into the mud while she was distracted. "Don't worry, I'm also pretty childish." they responded.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy

Trying to fling Nico into mud

Objective:

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Angelostar4 said:
"I'm not getting cocky or anything." Sophia says, putting a hand on her chest. "Besides, the guy didn't even like fighting to begin with. So it was an easy win... sadly. But if what you say is true, then i'll gladly give that guy a rematch at the end of this year."
"Alright, and when that happen's, tell me if you win before I head off into my own life, it'll be interesting to see if you can beat him" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Alright, and when that happen's, tell me if you win before I head off into my own life, it'll be interesting to see if you can beat him" he said.
"I'll definitely tell ya if I win or not... or maybe I won't." She says she shrugs her shoulders. "I can easily forget these things y'know."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(This is me signing off, bye :D )

Nico gasped as she was fling towards the mud. She tried getting up, but it was too slippery. She fell back which splashed more mud in her face. She pouted, feeling really gross and icky. Nico wiped the mud off her face in the best of her ability. Then she charged back to Moonstone's main form and almost tackled them. She wrapped her arms around them, giving them a huge muddy bear hug. She started giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh now you want to do the mud facial??"

She laughed even harder. She looked over towards others and saw how trained they were. She sighed softly.

"I swear nobody can compete with us, I mean look at us!"

She said, jokingly.

Angelostar4 said:
"I'll definitely tell ya if I win or not... or maybe I won't." She says she shrugs her shoulders. "I can easily forget these things y'know."
Yuuichiro looked down at her, "Write down what you can't remember, it' what i'd do" he said.

charleen said:
(This is me signing off, bye :D )
Nico gasped as she was fling towards the mud. She tried getting up, but it was too slippery. She fell back which splashed more mud in her face. She pouted, feeling really gross and icky. Nico wiped the mud off her face in the best of her ability. Then she charged back to Moonstone's main form and almost tackled them. She wrapped her arms around them, giving them a huge muddy bear hug. She started giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh now you want to do the mud facial??"

She laughed even harder. She looked over towards others and saw how trained they were. She sighed softly.

"I swear nobody can compete with us, I mean look at us!"

She said, jokingly.

((Same here, I'll send in a response when I'm more awake.))

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro looked down at her, "Write down what you can't remember, it' what i'd do" he said.
"I'll try doing that in the future then. Who knows, maybe that'll end up saving my butt in the future"

Kisaki said:
(I just looked in the character sign up. Did you update it?)
Kagami jumps and twist her body in the air . The dark darts graze her black hair. Kagami lands on the ground and takes out her blood vile.

"I'll have to power up". She drinks the vile of blood and wipes her mouth.

Her red eyes glow and her form changes . She runs at Roy , making a swipping motion with her twin katanas.

(Vampire outfit)

Redirect Notice
Roy's eyes widened. That wasn't good at all. He was hoping for a magic attack. He thinks for a moment, wondering if he should change to his more powerful form. After a split second decision, he thought that he should stay in this form for a little longer. Using dark magic, he stabilizes his arm to prepare the force of Kagami's twin katanas and charges forward twirling his scimitar then pointing it forward to clash into Kagami's katanas.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kagami slides back and gets ready for another attack. She forms a fire ball in her hand. She throws mutiple balls of fire at Roy.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy's eyes widened. That wasn't good at all. He was hoping for a magic attack. He thinks for a moment, wondering if he should change to his more powerful form. After a split second decision, he thought that he should stay in this form for a little longer. Using dark magic, he stabilizes his arm to prepare the force of Kagami's twin katanas and charges forward twirling his scimitar then pointing it forward to clash into Kagami's katanas.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back