• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hiro laughed nervously and whispered softly to Harper. "Should we try and teach her about love or should we just keep quiet?" He asked her.
Harper looked up and saw lillith, she then looked at hiro and chuckled softly and whispered back. "I dont know cause she might tell Lexi and Kite about what we did" she told him.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Well what if they make you use your powers..?"

She asked curiously.

"But at least you know how to use your powers.."

Nico sighed softly. They finally arrived to combat class. It was familiar to them since they'd been here before. She walked in and waited for Moonstone. Nico felt anxious about fighting again, but she's more open-minded this time around. She just didn't know how to manipulate her abilities in order to provoke her opponent well.

charleen said:
"Well what if they make you use your powers..?"
She asked curiously.

"But at least you know how to use your powers.."

Nico sighed softly. They finally arrived to combat class. It was familiar to them since they'd been here before. She walked in and waited for Moonstone. Nico felt anxious about fighting again, but she's more open-minded this time around. She just didn't know how to manipulate her abilities in order to provoke her opponent well.

Moonstone

"They may make me, but that doesn't mean I'll use them a lot." Moonstone responded as they summoned a long beautiful staff colored with blue, black, and white. The tip of the staff was a large crescent moon, and the bottom part being a glowing blue diamond shape. Beneath the crescent moon part were many complex designs with the sides of it burning a blue flame.

As Moonstone got themself comfortable holding the staff they asked Nico, "Are we still teammates, or would you rather pick someone else? You seem anxious. I'm anxious too of course but... well... I'd rather not get in trouble for skipping a class."

CrescentMoonCoreMoon_zpsbd1ecb4d.png

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Combat Class

Mood:

Concerned for Nico

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Join in with Combat Class

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Lena laughed, and soon nodded, eating her sandvich.
"Suuuuure. You're still getting teased later on" She said, smirking slyly.
Shuu let out a sigh of relief and started eating his sandwich and smiled. "It's good!" He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked up and saw lillith, she then looked at hiro and chuckled softly and whispered back. "I dont know cause she might tell Lexi and Kite about what we did" she told him.
Hiro nodded. "Your right, what should we do then?" He asked her.

Kisaki said:
[media]

[/media]
"Oh great!" .Kagami jumps over the dark figure's attack . She summoned her blades back to her and aims her weapons at him again. She summons a dark shield waiting for the attack to hit. "Hmm...good try!"she said as she pushes her black hair back.
Roy uses his scimitar to block the blades, this time with ease.

"Time out." he said, disengaging into the side, and whips out his phone, dialing Wylie's number

TheDragoon said:
Hiro nodded. "Your right, what should we do then?" He asked her.
Harper thought about it for a second, she looked at Lillith. "Lillith, if we take you somewhere fun, you have to promise not to tell on us about what you saw in the room ealier" she says hoping it would work

Lillith looked at harper and then at Hiro. "Where would you take me?" she asks

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let out a sigh of relief and started eating his sandwich and smiled. "It's good!" He laughed.
"You made it, how would it be bad" Lena asked with a giggle, as she was finishing her sandvich.

"Say, what do you have planned next?" She asked, her hand resting on her stomach

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico's mouth gaped open when she noticed Moonstone's staff. She wanted to touch it badly, but she stopped herself from doing so.

"That is so exquisite!"

She said, squealing softly. Then, she heard them asking about if they were partners or teammates. Nico thought about it, and honestly she had nothing to lose. It is not like she was going to die or something. It was all for practice and to make oneself improved. She wanted that. Nico wanted to improve more than anything.

"Yes, we're still teammates.. I mean might as well be,"

She shrugged.

"So, uh.. how do you wanna do this?"

charleen said:
Nico's mouth gaped open when she noticed Moonstone's staff. She wanted to touch it badly, but she stopped herself from doing so.
"That is so exquisite!"

She said, squealing softly. Then, she heard them asking about if they were partners or teammates. Nico thought about it, and honestly she had nothing to lose. It is not like she was going to die or something. It was all for practice and to make oneself improved. She wanted that. Nico wanted to improve more than anything.

"Yes, we're still teammates.. I mean might as well be,"

She shrugged.

"So, uh.. how do you wanna do this?"

Moonstone

Moonstone blushed and giggled at Nico's compliments on their staff. "Thank you." they responded. When they heard Nico's question on what to do though, they stopped laughing and had to consider it for a moment.

"How about you practice fighting me? Like, um, you try to hurt me while I dodge or shield myself. I'm not very comfortable trying to hurt you yet since... well... I don't want to accidentally hurt you more than necessary." Moonstone suggested. They already knew they were pretty skilled at dodging and shielding themself because of past experiences of just not wanting to fight. They also knew that if they decided to fight against Nico, they would most likely go too far and hurt her badly.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Start practicing combat with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico smiled back.

"You're welcome!"

She giggled with them.

When Nico stopped laughing, she proceeded to take a good space between her and Moonstone.

"Uhh okay, sure.."

She said softly. Nico started to breathe slower and slower, so she can concentrate on activating her powers. It took her about 5 minutes to completely get settled. She looked up towards their hands and started concentrating even farther. Their blood clots should tighten which would create discomfort since their blood flow can't go through. It only lasted a good 30 seconds since she never attempted on using that ability. Nico didn't know whether to approach them or not.

Kagami puts her hands to her hips.

"Fine". Kagami quickly walked over to Hisaki "So did you lose?"Hisaki asked.

"No, my opponent is called for a time out . " she grabs a vile from her bag. It was filled with blood. "I can use this for a extra power up." she puts it in her pocket. She walks back to the battling area.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy uses his scimitar to block the blades, this time with ease.
"Time out." he said, disengaging into the side, and whips out his phone, dialing Wylie's number

[/QUOTE]

charleen said:
Nico smiled back.
"You're welcome!"

She giggled with them.

When Nico stopped laughing, she proceeded to take a good space between her and Moonstone.

"Uhh okay, sure.."

She said softly. Nico started to breathe slower and slower, so she can concentrate on activating her powers. It took her about 5 minutes to completely get settled. She looked up towards their hands and started concentrating even farther. Their blood clots should tighten which would create discomfort since their blood flow can't go through. It only lasted a good 30 seconds since she never attempted on using that ability. Nico didn't know whether to approach them or not.

Moonstone

As Moonstone's blood clots tightened they tried to figure out a way to counter that. They ignorantly expected a physical attack rather than a blood attack, and was almost clueless to how to counter without trying to hurt Nico in return. By the time they figured something out though, Nico stopped. Moonstone was slightly embarrassed since if Nico was really trying to do some harm, they would've been too late to react and would've most likely ended up in much more pain. They needed to think faster next time.

"I didn't expect a feeling like that from you." Moonstone said nervously once she stopped. They tried to fix their body up again by thinking of themself being healed back to normal, but now they knew they could take Nico more seriously with her abilities. "Show me something else you got, and then we can switch with be fighting you and you trying to defend yourself." They were beginning to actually have fun with this, even if their training was a bit slow and involved being uncomfortable or in pain.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Nico, Preparing to defend themself from Nico

Objective:

Practice combat and defense with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico couldn't help, but laugh softly. She twirled her hair.

"More than meets the eye,"

She stopped twirling her hair and listened to Moonstone request. Nico bit her lower lip slightly and sighed.

"I guess I'll try defending myself.."

She was just getting started honestly, but it wouldn't be fair for them not to attack too. She got her "watch" out and she was ready to use it. She didn't really know how to use it, but there's a first for everything.

charleen said:
Nico couldn't help, but laugh softly. She twirled her hair.
"More than meets the eye,"

She stopped twirling her hair and listened to Moonstone request. Nico bit her lower lip slightly and sighed.

"I guess I'll try defending myself.."

She was just getting started honestly, but it wouldn't be fair for them not to attack too. She got her "watch" out and she was ready to use it. She didn't really know how to use it, but there's a first for everything.

Moonstone

Moonstone knew they had to power themself down a bit and be more focused to prevent any harm to Nico, themself, or anyone around them. They prepared themself to attack Nico, and it only took them a few seconds before they quickly ran towards her with the staff. Their feet light and graceful on the ground as they rushed towards her, seemingly aiming their staff to hit her stomach. At the last moment though, they moved their staff away so they wouldn't hurt her, and instead used their hair-hands to try and trip her over so they could pin her down. Moonstone figured that counted as being on the offense while also not going too far as to hurt Nico.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy, Focused

Engaging in combat with Nico

Objective:

Practice offense and defense with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mayyflower said:
Harper thought about it for a second, she looked at Lillith. "Lillith, if we take you somewhere fun, you have to promise not to tell on us about what you saw in the room ealier" she says hoping it would work
Lillith looked at harper and then at Hiro. "Where would you take me?" she asks
Hiro blinked and thought maybe the amusement park would be fun. "We can go have fun at the amusement park. It's pretty fun." He told her.

JJKab said:
"You made it, how would it be bad" Lena asked with a giggle, as she was finishing her sandvich.
"Say, what do you have planned next?" She asked, her hand resting on her stomach
Shuu shrugged. "Well I was gonna go to the base to help finish preparations on the HQ but this is your day so you decide." he told her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "Well I was gonna go to the base to help finish preparations on the HQ but this is your day so you decide." he told her.
"Hmmmm.... How abouuuuut.... We goooooooooooo..... Tell you what. We go to the park to enjoy ourselves, and right after that, you'll leave me to prepare myself for the upcoming event of ours" Lena exclaimed, looking at Shuu, with a small smile.

She was done with her sandviches.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico yelped, trying run away from the oncoming Moonstone and their powerful staff. She wasn't fast enough, so they got to her before she could activate her shield. Their hair-hands got to her and aimlessly she tripped. She fell on her back, but somehow it didn't hurt her. Nico tried smacking it away from her. She scooted away from their grip, but she was stuck. Nico thought of something, but she didn't know it would work. She started tickling the hair-hands.

"Get those things off me!"

She said, trying to get back on her feet.

Kisaki said:
Kagami puts her hands to her hips.
"Fine". Kagami quickly walked over to Hisaki "So did you lose?"Hisaki asked.

"No, my opponent is called for a time out . " she grabs a vile from her bag. It was filled with blood. "I can use this for a extra power up." she puts it in her pocket. She walks back to the battling area.
Wylie, back at the dorm, was busy studying when his Skype rang. Immediately recognizing the number, he picked it up, "Hello?" he asked

"Hey," Roy said, walking off the battlegrounds to talk with Wylie privately "You remember the girl you fought earlier that day?"

Wylie, kinda lost, took a while to think before saying "Yeah?"

"She is bent on a goal to beat me, I'm certain I really don't want to get beat. I know I normally go unarmored, as that is my fighting style, but a magicked chainmail can't do too much harm, nay?"

Wylie nodded, even though he knew Roy wouldn't see, "Alright. I'll get your chain mail. Do you need anything else?"

Roy thought for a moment, then said, "Prof James Stone's Pokeballs."

Wylie nods again, and packs the items up and heads over to the battlegrounds

Roy comes back and looks at Kagami, "Give me a minute." he then plucks a blade of grass out of the ground, sticks it between his teeth, and lays down on the ground

charleen said:
Nico yelped, trying run away from the oncoming Moonstone and their powerful staff. She wasn't fast enough, so they got to her before she could activate her shield. Their hair-hands got to her and aimlessly she tripped. She fell on her back, but somehow it didn't hurt her. Nico tried smacking it away from her. She scooted away from their grip, but she was stuck. Nico thought of something, but she didn't know it would work. She started tickling the hair-hands.
"Get those things off me!"

She said, trying to get back on her feet.

Moonstone

Nico's attempts at tickling Moonstone's hand-hair failed since they couldn't really feel them. The hair wasn't really hair, but wasn't also really apart of them like Moonstone's actual limbs were. If they were cut off, they could just regrow them without pain, but without regrowing them there would be no blood or meet, and would look the same on the inside as it was on the outside. Moonstone found their hair to be an easier weapon to use than the weapons they've created themself, since added with their four arms they could hold down their enemy, defend themself, and fight all at the same time if they were extremely focused and more skilled than they were now.

Still, Moonstone took the hands off of Nico since they couldn't tell if she was really panicking from thinking they were actually threatening her. "Sorry, sorry, are you alright?" they asked as they put out one of their actual hands to help Nico up. "I expected you to use the watch before I could get close enough. I guess I ran a bit too fast for you..."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Anxious

Making sure Nico was okay

Objective:

Practice offense and defense with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico didn't take their hand, but instead used the watch and turned it on which knocked them out a few feet from her. She stood up, wiping her some dirt off her.

"I wanted you to feel like I was helpless.."

She said, trying not to laugh.

"Well I'm not,"

She smirked slightly. Nico stood over them and pressed down on their chest with her left foot. The whole fighting thing is slowly making sense for her. She's started to enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back