• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Kagami slides back and gets ready for another attack. She forms a fire ball in her hand. She throws mutiple balls of fire at Roy.
Roy dodges most of the fireballs, except two, one which he catches with one of the pokeballs in his pocket, and the other smacks into his chest. He knows he'll have to change soon, the armor was wearing out. He tosses the pokeball at Kagami, which bursts open into the fireball she made.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blinked and thought maybe the amusement park would be fun. "We can go have fun at the amusement park. It's pretty fun." He told her.
Lillith walked into the kitchen, "okay and then can we go get Ice cream?" She begged

Kagami could feel the heat when the poke ball burst opened. A cloud of smoke was left behind. She uses the smoke to advantage.

"I wonder if you can see me through this smoke". She runs behind Roy, taking a slash behind his back

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy dodges most of the fireballs, except two, one which he catches with one of the pokeballs in his pocket, and the other smacks into his chest. He knows he'll have to change soon, the armor was wearing out. He tosses the pokeball at Kagami, which bursts open into the fireball she made.

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(Gtg)
"Soda will be fine " he said. He never had iced tea. Even though he came from a place that is cold , his tea was always hot.

(I can only drink ice tea if it has some type of fruit flavor to it. Soda is my best friend. Lol)

To be Continued...
(Take your time, gotta find something to eat)

Serena took the soda and a few cups and brought them over, and poured a bit in each one, then went to get the steaks, "Rare or...?" she asked, rare being a family thing, since that brought out the most taste. But it was whatever he wanted, but, she'll have to toss it back on the pan to cook it more, since she always cooked them rare.

"Medium rare". He wasn't much of a person who liked to see blood in his meat.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Take your time, gotta find something to eat)
Serena took the soda and a few cups and brought them over, and poured a bit in each one, then went to get the steaks, "Rare or...?" she asked, rare being a family thing, since that brought out the most taste. But it was whatever he wanted, but, she'll have to toss it back on the pan to cook it more, since she always cooked them rare.

Kisaki said:
"Medium rare". He wasn't much of a person who liked to see blood in his meat.
"Oh, you're that type of person." she teased him and put it in the pan, "Shouldn't take long to cook this." she said, cooking it for only about thirty seconds then taking it off and onto a plate. "Want a separate plate for your salad?" she asked, seeing that warm salad isn't that tasty.

"I j-just don't like blood. You should see my sister. Should would eat raw steaks for dinner." He was squeamish of blood probably due to seeing his sister eat raw minute. She blames on her vampire urges.

"Sure, you can put it on the side". He would eat the salad either way.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Oh, you're that type of person." she teased him and put it in the pan, "Shouldn't take long to cook this." she said, cooking it for only about thirty seconds then taking it off and onto a plate. "Want a separate plate for your salad?" she asked, seeing that warm salad isn't that tasty.

Kisaki said:
"I j-just don't like blood. You should see my sister. Should would eat raw steaks for dinner." He was squeamish of blood probably due to seeing his sister eat raw minute. She blames on her vampire urges.
"Sure, you can put it on the side". He would eat the salad either way.
"Alright." she said, and prepared the salad. After that she put the food on the plates, ready to serve, she brought them over to the table, giving Jack the larger steak, they weren't that big, but they were chuck-eyes, they're the best she could find that weren't expensive and still tasted good, they're like cheap t-bones. But, a bit better.

Jack never ate that much meat in his life. He looked down at the steak. It was kinda of big. "Thanks" .

He took a bite of the steak. His eyes lit up. "This is really good. You probably should just open a steakhouse ".

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright." she said, and prepared the salad. After that she put the food on the plates, ready to serve, she brought them over to the table, giving Jack the larger steak, they weren't that big, but they were chuck-eyes, they're the best she could find that weren't expensive and still tasted good, they're like cheap t-bones. But, a bit better.

Kisaki said:
Jack never ate that much meat in his life. He looked down at the steak. It was kinda of big. "Thanks" .
He took a bite of the steak. His eyes lit up. "This is really good. You probably should just open a steakhouse ".
She smiled, "Nah, these are hard to find, especially ones of this size, so it'd be hard to get the meat that people want." she said and cut a square off of her's, "But, I would like to open a music shop with a skate park in front of it. That'd make sense, and I would be able to skate too." she said, she had the idea in her head for a while, and couldn't wait to open one up.

"I hope your dream comes true. With a little bit of work you can open up your music shop and skate park".

He cuts another piece from the steak and puts it in his mouth.

"Maybe I could give you some money. The old man already has billions of dollars that should be spent on something useful."

CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, "Nah, these are hard to find, especially ones of this size, so it'd be hard to get the meat that people want." she said and cut a square off of her's, "But, I would like to open a music shop with a skate park in front of it. That'd make sense, and I would be able to skate too." she said, she had the idea in her head for a while, and couldn't wait to open one up.

Kisaki said:
"I hope your dream comes true. With a little bit of work you can open up your music shop and skate park".
He cuts another piece from the steak and puts it in his mouth.

"Maybe I could give you some money. The old man already has billions of dollars that should be spent on something useful."
"Though a generous offer, gonna have to say no, I'll start with my music making, if it picks up I'll build it." she said smiling at him, "Can't you assign your sister to be like, the Queen so you can do what you want?" she asked him, though a vampire queen might not be a good idea...

charleen said:
(This is me signing off, bye :D )
Nico gasped as she was fling towards the mud. She tried getting up, but it was too slippery. She fell back which splashed more mud in her face. She pouted, feeling really gross and icky. Nico wiped the mud off her face in the best of her ability. Then she charged back to Moonstone's main form and almost tackled them. She wrapped her arms around them, giving them a huge muddy bear hug. She started giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh now you want to do the mud facial??"

She laughed even harder. She looked over towards others and saw how trained they were. She sighed softly.

"I swear nobody can compete with us, I mean look at us!"

She said, jokingly.

Moonstone

Moonstone giggled at Nico's joke, but couldn't wait to get the mud off of themself. "Haha, yeah. I do think we should go back to our normal size just in case our teacher can't see us. Plus, we should keep playing around in case we get into trouble." Moonstone responded.

They stepped back from Nico and prepared to shrink themself back up to normal size, but before doing so they made the mud on their body disappear with a simple thought. "Would you like to get the mud off of yourself too?" they asked Nico.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Combat Class

Mood:

Happy, Disgusted by the mud

About to grow themself to normal height

Objective:

Practice combat with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"She isn't part of the royal family plus s he is a little too chaotic to be ruler. Besides, I'm the last heir of the family and must take care of the kingdom " Even though being a prince will keep him busy , he will be making himself useful to his kingdom.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Though a generous offer, gonna have to say no, I'll start with my music making, if it picks up I'll build it." she said smiling at him, "Can't you assign your sister to be like, the Queen so you can do what you want?" she asked him, though a vampire queen might not be a good idea...

Kisaki said:
"She isn't part of the royal family plus s he is a little too chaotic to be ruler. Besides, I'm the last heir of the family and must take care of the kingdom " Even though being a prince will keep him busy , he will be making himself useful to his kingdom.
She nodded, "I figured the chaotic thing was going to be there...But, any chance that you can get out of it?" she asked, since there could be a loop hole somewhere.

"Nope! Unless I die or something I will be the next ruler."he replied. He didn't mind if he were a prince.

"Being a prince is not that bad. I can choose my own wife without worrying about an arranged marriage . I get to live in a castle and don't have to worry about running out of money he added.

CERBERUS177 said:
She nodded, "I figured the chaotic thing was going to be there...But, any chance that you can get out of it?" she asked, since there could be a loop hole somewhere.

Kisaki said:
"Nope! Unless I die or something I will be the next ruler."he replied. He didn't mind if he were a prince.
"Being a prince is not that bad. I can choose my own wife without worrying about an arranged marriage . I get to live in a castle and don't have to worry about running out of money he added.
"Now I'm jealous." she said with a smile, "So, what kind of King are you going to be? You going to be? Though I think I already know." she said, since he was a nice person, she thinks he's going to be one of those beloved kings.

Shuu was already at the base, waiting for his beautiful groom to arrive. Cielo and all the other members of Dimensionia and Varia were there. A few interns were there as well.

There was a knock at Lena's door. Shuu had went ahead so Lena would have time to get ready so he sent someone to pick her up. A girl with white long hair and a red visor on her head was standing at the door. "Lena! Are you ready? Shuu Lumina sent me to take you to the base!" She called.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was already at the base, waiting for his beautiful groom to arrive. Cielo and all the other members of Dimensionia and Varia were there. A few interns were there as well.
There was a knock at Lena's door. Shuu had went ahead so Lena would have time to get ready so he sent someone to pick her up. A girl with white long hair and a red visor on her head was standing at the door. "Lena! Are you ready? Shuu Lumina sent me to take you to the base!" She called.
@JJKab

"I have no idea. I guess...kind and a very understanding king. Not selfish or stuck up."he said.

He never lived a life as a royal since he was raised by a middle class human . He knows the struggles of people and wants out many of the citizens if he can.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Now I'm jealous." she said with a smile, "So, what kind of King are you going to be? You going to be? Though I think I already know." she said, since he was a nice person, she thinks he's going to be one of those beloved kings.

TheDragoon said:
Lena soon came out in her dress, as she opened the door, and smiled softly at the girl

"Sure, I'm ready" She exclaimed, nodding softly, her hand resting on her stomach

Kisaki said:
"I have no idea. I guess...kind and a very understanding king. Not selfish or stuck up."he said.
He never lived a life as a royal since he was raised by a middle class human . He knows the struggles of people and wants out many of the citizens if he can.
Serena smiled, "Just as I thought. So beloved king it is." she said and finished her steak, he'll make a good king for his people.

Jack finished the last piece of his steak. "I'm glad that you think so. I'll try my best to be the greatest king that my kingdom has ever seen".

He started to hungry for some sweets.

"So, after your done , we can get some cake". He was dying to try the oreo Icecream cake.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "Just as I thought. So beloved king it is." she said and finished her steak, he'll make a good king for his people.

Kisaki said:
Kagami could feel the heat when the poke ball burst opened. A cloud of smoke was left behind. She uses the smoke to advantage.
"I wonder if you can see me through this smoke". She runs behind Roy, taking a slash behind his back
Roy stumbled down, a slash on his armor, and more importantly, his lab coat. His shirt is visibly cut, and only a light cut is on his back. He stood up shakily, "Alright, you want to fight?" He laughs, a maniac laugh, but anyone could tell he was sane, just determined to end this once. And for all.

[media]

[/media]
Roy jumps out of Kagami's reach, then starts to glow... actually the opposite of glow. More like suck up the sunlight around the place. The area dims. Roy can't be recognized in the darkness around him. He stumbles in slight pain, the transformation coming upon him. He reaches out with his left arm, creating daggers around him that hover and bob lightly but don't go towards Kagami

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
Jack finished the last piece of his steak. "I'm glad that you think so. I'll try my best to be the greatest king that my kingdom has ever seen".
He started to hungry for some sweets.

"So, after your done , we can get some cake". He was dying to try the oreo Icecream cake.
She giggled, "Alright...Let's go." she said and grabbed her keys, "Wait, do you want to walk, or do you want to drive?" she asked him, "If we walk, mom can give me an ice chest, so when we get it, it won't melt if we walk to the park..." she said, smiling a bit.

(Gotta take a shower, take your time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back