• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Lumina[/URL]
Roman saw GuruGuru spectating the scene that had just went down. He actually flipped him the bird once he finished laughing. "Thanks to your disgusting body we were able to heal a friend. That's the only reason I haven't crushed every single particle of you yet." He said with a annoyed tone. Roman then looked at Masahi, "Aren't you just suicidal today." Roman then stepped to the side, come in. Kaori is resting so can you not be too loud." He suggested.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and shook her head. "No thanks" she says. "I wanted to make sure you knew that Kaito and Alexys went on vacation so we're gonna be on our own with Lilith for a few days or weeks" she says
Hiro blushed wildly. "A-Alone?!" He said quickly. The house usually wasn't THIS empty. He had his mind on one thing, but he refused to do it right now. After all, they were trying to just have a normal conversation... But he couldn't help thinking about it. "I-Is that so...?" He mumbled, ashamed of himself.

Roman said:
Han looked at the rides as they rolled along on their tracks, the people running around hoping to get a good spot in the lines. Families. Friends. Being here with his own family made this even better. Hearing Mari's plead as she held on to his arm made him chuckle, "Don't worry, Pumpkin. We'll ride all the ones you even so think about." He told her with a smile, looking at Celia with a smile, he spoke once more, "This is great. Being here with you both. I wish Rosie and the baby could be here too, but she needs her rest... Maybe we could tell her and the baby about it later."
Mari nodded quickly, happy that her father was so nice and gentle. "Yeah, I do too." She said happily before skipping ahead of her parents. "Come on mommy! Come on daddy!" She said excitedly as she went in and Celia floated in front of Han. "Let's not keep her waiting... Han-San~" She whispered in his ear lightly, as if to say if the day went well she would have a 'present' for him.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blushed wildly. "A-Alone?!" He said quickly. The house usually wasn't THIS empty. He had his mind on one thing, but he refused to do it right now. After all, they were trying to just have a normal conversation... But he couldn't help thinking about it. "I-Is that so...?" He mumbled, ashamed of himself.
Harper nodded. "Yea... Are you okay with that..?" She asks noticing Hiros sudden change in attitude

Mayyflower said:
Origami nodded and sat there and listened. "Oh uh.. Sure" she says covering up her chest.
Paris had lathered up a rag and washed her back gently. Then he rinsed it. And then he promptly left to wait his turn. He could feel her uneasiness and did not want to cause her any further discomfort.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Roman saw GuruGuru spectating the scene that had just went down. He actually flipped him the bird once he finished laughing. "Thanks to your disgusting body we were able to heal a friend. That's the only reason I haven't crushed every single particle of you yet." He said with a annoyed tone. Roman then looked at Masahi, "Aren't you just suicidal today." Roman then stepped to the side, come in. Kaori is resting so can you not be too loud." He suggested.
@Lumina
GuruGuru giggled inhumanly at Roman's comment before uncurling his head and speaking with no clear source "Ooh? Masahi has even tried that in the past! But I'm a bio armor type, so I'm a bit harder to kill than the rest of my kind, especially since I still have a good amount of Masahi's en-..." Guru was going to continue, but Masahi cut him off. "Guru, you're staying out here, and don't think about merging through the door or wall." With that Masahi walked in, but stopped as the whole of Roman's words got to himself and he turned to face Roman "Wait, why isn't she in a hospital or something like that? She need's rest, yes, but after almost dying and a surgery, she should have gone to an actual doctor!" Masahi blurted out with a worried face, his own feelings getting the best of him.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Jofune Tsurabisu]Paris had lathered up a rag and washed her back gently. Then he rinsed it. And then he promptly left to wait his turn. He could feel her uneasiness and did not want to cause her any further discomfort. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami finished her bath and got up, Paris just saw everything. She blushed and wrapped herself in a towel and got out. She walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen

Roman said:
Nai sighed, wiping water off of his lips after getting a drink from a water bubbler in the hall. "Today has been hell." He said to himself in a hushed whisper as he walked into the classroom he had planned to skip, study hall. Closing the door behind him, he went and took a seat next to someone who had been tapping the table, a girl at that. He paid her no mind, knowing she probably wouldn't pay him any attention either, as he tuggedon the sleeves of his black jacket.
"Yo" she said to the emo boy who came in. "So what are you in for?" she said as she really did not care, but the noise killed the boredom.

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Origami finished her bath and got up, Paris just saw everything. She blushed and wrapped herself in a towel and got out. She walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen
Paris felt vindicated. But he needed to go. Rushing into the bathroom, he did his business and took a quick shower. Once clean he joined her in the kitchen, and hugged her. "Now we both have nothing between us." he said with a smile. "I am glad you are feeling better." he said as he grabbed a glass of water.

@Mayyflower

CERBERUS177 said:
Once Nico left, Cody got out of bed and into some swim trunks, and a tank top, and walked out to Nico who was waiting, "Alright, I'm ready. Want me to meet you at the pool, or do you want me to walk with you?" he asked.
"Oh, just meet me at the pool,"

She smiled softly. Nico left his dorm and scurried over to hers. She scramble through her drawers, looking for her bathing suits. She sighed and finally picked one. She changed into it really quick and headed over to the pool area of the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Learning spell

Objective:

Learn

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

With her cheeks now calming down to their regular rosy colour rather than bright red, she no longer hid her face. She looked at Misafune as he suggested another spell before going off for tea, Rini smiled and nodded in response to his suggested. Viewing him curiously, she wondered what kind of spell it would be, especially when he called it 'scary' which prompted her to tilt her head in an even more curious manner. Looking at the history of an object was scary? She couldn't really see how unless the place the object was situated in its history was scary. If anything it sounded really interesting to her, so of course she wanted to try it out. Smiling at the sight of the object she'd be trying it out on, she got ready to learn the spell. As she felt Misafune guiding her hands, her cheeks coloured a little bit again, but she had kept her focus as he showed her, even when he was so close to her and whispered into her ear. Once ready, she said the words needed for the spell to work. After which she watched curiously, hoping she had carried it out right.

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Amusement park

Mood:

Slightly Anxious but happy

Walking towards the rollercoaster

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at where she was pointing. A roller coaster. Which was kinda high... He had seen to many videos on the internet of rides going wrong and people flying of them... what i- Nope. He shook his head, refusing to think that way. He then looked to Asako and smiled "Looks good, Let's go" he said as he began to walk with her to the ride.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako grinned and looked at him, "I'm glad you aren't a person that's afraid of height's, it'd suck if you weren't able to enjoy it" she said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
"Oh, just meet me at the pool,"
She smiled softly. Nico left his dorm and scurried over to hers. She scramble through her drawers, looking for her bathing suits. She sighed and finally picked one. She changed into it really quick and headed over to the pool area of the school.
(Sorry, busy with helping my mother fix her phone ._.)

After ten minutes of waiting, Cody saw Nico walking over to him, "I wonder if the pool is cold, too dang hot for it to be warm." he said and opened the door for Nico, "I brought some drinks in my pack if you want one, mostly iced tea and water really...I have a few cans of soda, but I don't really drink much of that." he said and set the bag down by some chairs.

(The drinks thing was filler, since I couldn't think of anything to say .-.)

Mayyflower said:
May stood there, not really sure on how to answer that
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Seraph nudged Misaki, "I believe you owe someone an apology, Misaki" she said, finally stopping her teasing.

Misaki looked at Seraph "But I-" "A-pol-o-gize" "Fine..." She sighed and awkwardly looked at Mayela, "I'm sorry... I guess..." she mumbled.

Seraph grinned, "See? that wasn't so hard~ I might make your mom proud after all" she said and put her hands on her hips.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Calm

Talking to Mayela and Quinn

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela and Quinn

Tags:

[/border]

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Yea... Are you okay with that..?" She asks noticing Hiros sudden change in attitude
Hiro sighed and threw her a sideways glance. "Y-You know what... Lovers do when their alone right?" He said shyly.

Roman said:
Logan chuckled and looked back at Scarlet, I'm in a mood for anything." He said with a smile. "I'm hungry... Like always." He told her, before he found something to eat. He then reached into the freezer and grabbed the ice cream. "So... Where are those cakes?"
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet grabbed the box and handed it to him, "Right here, they're pretty good if you ask me..." she said and smiled.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Seraph nudged Misaki, "I believe you owe someone an apology, Misaki" she said, finally stopping her teasing.

Misaki looked at Seraph "But I-" "A-pol-o-gize" "Fine..." She sighed and awkwardly looked at Mayela, "I'm sorry... I guess..." she mumbled.

Seraph grinned, "See? that wasn't so hard~ I might make your mom proud after all" she said and put her hands on her hips.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Calm

Talking to Mayela and Quinn

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela and Quinn

Tags:

[/border]
Mayela looked at misaki, honestly she didn't want her apology. "Don't worry about it.." She says quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro sighed and threw her a sideways glance. "Y-You know what... Lovers do when their alone right?" He said shyly.
Harper blushed and nodded. "I'm fully aware of what couples do.." She says with a small smirk

Mayyflower said:
Origami blushed and hugged him back. "Guess not" she says with a small chuckle. "Yea I'm feeling a lot better" she says pouring herself some juice
"Well now I know your beauty lies in the entire package, not just the face. But are you feeling up to a nice meal, just the two of us, and no chasing and violent struggles for survival?" he said as he had finished his water. She was truly beautiful. So he poured himself some more water and relaxed with her.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Mayela looked at misaki, honestly she didn't want her apology. "Don't worry about it.." She says quietly.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Seraph

..................~Once a Demon, Now a Weapon and Guardian~

Seraph looked over at Quinn, "So, beside's forming a new contract what else have you been doing?" she asked, now that Misaki and Mayela were done bickering, she could finally talk to her.[/border]

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and nodded. "I'm fully aware of what couples do.." She says with a small smirk
Hiro's face was red as he pressed his fingers together lightly, not knowing why he was being so shy to make the first move.

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Learning spell

Objective:

Learn

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

With her cheeks now calming down to their regular rosy colour rather than bright red, she no longer hid her face. She looked at Misafune as he suggested another spell before going off for tea, Rini smiled and nodded in response to his suggested. Viewing him curiously, she wondered what kind of spell it would be, especially when he called it 'scary' which prompted her to tilt her head in an even more curious manner. Looking at the history of an object was scary? She couldn't really see how unless the place the object was situated in its history was scary. If anything it sounded really interesting to her, so of course she wanted to try it out. Smiling at the sight of the object she'd be trying it out on, she got ready to learn the spell. As she felt Misafune guiding her hands, her cheeks coloured a little bit again, but she had kept her focus as he showed her, even when he was so close to her and whispered into her ear. Once ready, she said the words needed for the spell to work. After which she watched curiously, hoping she had carried it out right.

Images filled the air of a pretty girl. All dressed up in royal silk. Sitting and watching the other children play. Her saddness radiated into the rock. Flash. Next scene was of the little girl, now grown up, Nude, except for the stone in her hand and the wrapping around her waist, being led into a cave. Flash. Darkness. Fear. Then intense pain. The stone is warm, and wet and sticky. Fire. Then silence. The cave is cleaned out of all traces and sealed again. The stone waits for the girl to come back. A man shouts. White light, Seals flying. A blood roar. Then deafening silence. The stone is warm in a hand again. It is again bathed. Then it rides in a pouch. It is passed down to many hands. Desk, Room of learning.

Misafune prepared to catch her if she fell out. The stone's history was a bad one. But it was a lesson all mystics had to learn in order to keep themselves in check with the powers they wield.

@Nona

TheDragoon said:
Hiro's face was red as he pressed his fingers together lightly, not knowing why he was being so shy to make the first move.
Harper rubbed her arm. "Y'know we don't have to do that stuff if your not comfortable doing that stuff.." She says shyly

Mayyflower said:
Harper rubbed her arm. "Y'know we don't have to do that stuff if your not comfortable doing that stuff.." She says shyly
Hiro looked at her and scooted over by her and put her arm around her softly, getting the will to look at her now. "I-I'd be fine with it. As long as you are." He said nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back