• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Okie! ^_^ ))
Hiro was playing video games in his room, trying to finish up Doom on his Xbox One. Even though it was bloody and full of gore he enjoyed how quick paced it was. He also knew Harper was home but wasn't sure WHERE she was exactly.
Harper was in her room laying on her bed, she picked Lilith up and took her too her room. "There you go sweet heart" she says softly laying her down in her bed. She walked out of the room and went into Hiros room. "Heyy, watcha playing?" She says

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet followed him to the kitchen and peeked over the refrigerator door. "Are you in a certain mood for anything?" she asked before walking past him and opening a couple cabinet's. "I have chips, a box of macaroni, beef jerky..." she said as she pulled out a box and looked at it, "Zebra cakes..." she also pointed at the freezer, "And I still have some ice cream left over from our movie night."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Find Logan some food
Currently Doing
Looking through her stash of food
[/border]
Logan chuckled and looked back at Scarlet, I'm in a mood for anything." He said with a smile. "I'm hungry... Like always." He told her, before he found something to eat. He then reached into the freezer and grabbed the ice cream. "So... Where are those cakes?"

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody laughed, "You're alright, I don't mind weirdos really, they're funny and always are interesting to talk to. I myself am kind of a weirdo." he said and smiled at her, "Mosh pits are areas some where enar the front of the stand where the bands are. When you're in it, you are pushed around, shoved and sometimes punched, I stay away from them since...I'd like to enjoy the music." he said.
(Sly devil you! Time to get my fix now...But really, I've watched Girls Und Panzer and loved it.)
She smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, good."

Nico nodded and kinda got what he said about mosh pit.

"Hmm sounds interestingly dangerous..?"

She said, sounding unsure. Nico sat back down on the chair.

"I like Beyoncé.."

She said, simply.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded happily to him as she waited for him to help her into the car

[/QUOTE]
Elliot hummed quietly to himself as he helped Isabella into the taxi, and once she was in which didn't take long, only about a minute, before he went to the other side and got into the car. Elliot then told the driver their destination and they were on their way.

Mayyflower said:
Harper was in her room laying on her bed, she picked Lilith up and took her too her room. "There you go sweet heart" she says softly laying her down in her bed. She walked out of the room and went into Hiros room. "Heyy, watcha playing?" She says
Hiro looked over at her and smiled before looking back at the TV again. "Doom." He said happily. "Want to take a turn?" He asked her curiously.

Roman said:
(((( Can you post it? ))))
Celia smiled wide as they approached the amusement park, the thrilling screams of people on roller coasters evident. This also made Mari excited and it caused her to grab her dads arm. "Daddy! I wanna ride the biggest one!" She pleaded.

charleen said:
She smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Well, good."

Nico nodded and kinda got what he said about mosh pit.

"Hmm sounds interestingly dangerous..?"

She said, sounding unsure. Nico sat back down on the chair.

"I like Beyoncé.."

She said, simply.
Cody shrugged, "She's alright, but really any music is alright with me, just so long as it's being used to pass time or we're in a restaurant." he said, he mostly listens to rock music and dubstep, but didn't mind the other stuff.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro looked over at her and smiled before looking back at the TV again. "Doom." He said happily. "Want to take a turn?" He asked her curiously.
Harper smiled and shook her head. "No thanks" she says. "I wanted to make sure you knew that Kaito and Alexys went on vacation so we're gonna be on our own with Lilith for a few days or weeks" she says

Roman said:
(((( Yeah, these post will be probably really short so we can get this over with. ))))
Roman frowned and looked back towards his bedroom where Kaori was sitting, resting. He sighed, knowing it'd probably be best to leave him out there. "I'm not lettting that happen. You can't be trusted, no matter what you say or do, Masahi. You've done enough already."

@Lumina
(( Well, stubborn vs stubborn tends to drag out ))

Masahi groaned while shaking his head. That just wouldn't work for him. Not one bit. He had made up his mind, and he would see this through till the end. "Roman, you say that, but yet you trusted me enough to allow me to save Kaori's life. Further more, I offered you my life and you chose not to end it. So either let me in, or come out here and kill me. I'm not leaving."

@Lumina

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody shrugged, "She's alright, but really any music is alright with me, just so long as it's being used to pass time or we're in a restaurant." he said, he mostly listens to rock music and dubstep, but didn't mind the other stuff.
"Yeah, you're right,"

She sighed softly. Nico laid back down on the couch.

"So I'm bored.."

She said, sighing again.

charleen said:
"Yeah, you're right,"
She sighed softly. Nico laid back down on the couch.

"So I'm bored.."

She said, sighing again.
"My head's feeling better...want to go get something to eat? Or go to the arcade? Since I have none of each here..." he offered, feeling board as well, "Or we can go to the pool, up to you..." he said, a good swim would be wonderful right now, feeling that it's pretty hot outside.

(Damn a swim sounds good here too, but the nearest pool is like, 10-20 miles away)

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled wide as they approached the amusement park, the thrilling screams of people on roller coasters evident. This also made Mari excited and it caused her to grab her dads arm. "Daddy! I wanna ride the biggest one!" She pleaded.
Han looked at the rides as they rolled along on their tracks, the people running around hoping to get a good spot in the lines. Families. Friends. Being here with his own family made this even better. Hearing Mari's plead as she held on to his arm made him chuckle, "Don't worry, Pumpkin. We'll ride all the ones you even so think about." He told her with a smile, looking at Celia with a smile, he spoke once more, "This is great. Being here with you both. I wish Rosie and the baby could be here too, but she needs her rest... Maybe we could tell her and the baby about it later."

@Lumina[/URL]
Roman couldn't argue with the logic he was just given. He took a step towards the door, hesitantly reaching our for the doorknob. Soon the door was open, and Roman's fist was sent at Masahi's jaw in the blink of an eye. "Okay... I think I'm ready to talk." He said, rubbing his hand. "And yes... You deserved that. I might just kill you once you finish talking."

@Lumina

CERBERUS177 said:
"My head's feeling better...want to go get something to eat? Or go to the arcade? Since I have none of each here..." he offered, feeling board as well, "Or we can go to the pool, up to you..." he said, a good swim would be wonderful right now, feeling that it's pretty hot outside.
(Damn a swim sounds good here too, but the nearest pool is like, 10-20 miles away)
"Uhh sure, swimming sounds fun!"

She exclaimed happily. Nico isn't really good at swimming, but she wanted do something Cody would enjoy.

"Let's go?"

Helen Was of course on top of all the juicy gossip of FHS and lately the buzz was either her ex Paris with some ditzo, or Who some nobody is dating Achilles. But when she heard that Nei and Fricka were done, then that made her ears perk up. She needed a yes-girl, and Well Nei was not too bad looking either. Maybe they can provide some sort of entertainment. She sighed as she clicked her nails on the table in sheer boredom.

@Roman

charleen said:
"Uhh sure, swimming sounds fun!"
She exclaimed happily. Nico isn't really good at swimming, but she wanted do something Cody would enjoy.

"Let's go?"
"Sure...I need to get into some shorts first..or I can bring mine and change in the bathroom if that'd speed things up a bit...?" he said, since they'd have to go to the girls dorm too, so Nico can get ready for the pool too.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sure...I need to get into some shorts first..or I can bring mine and change in the bathroom if that'd speed things up a bit...?" he said, since they'd have to go to the girls dorm too, so Nico can get ready for the pool too.
"Oh yeah, totally,"

She smiled and nodded. Nico couldn't help, but blush slightly from the thought of Cody only having swimming shorts on. Oh gosh, she's such a girl.

Roman said:
Roman couldn't argue with the logic he was just given. He took a step towards the door, hesitantly reaching our for the doorknob. Soon the door was open, and Roman's fist was sent at Masahi's jaw in the blink of an eye. "Okay... I think I'm ready to talk." He said, rubbing his hand. "And yes... You deserved that. I might just kill you once you finish talking."
@Lumina
Masahi saw the punch coming, but dodging it wouldn't have helped him at all. To his right he saw GuruGuru make an over dramatic shocked pose before laughing while pointing at Masahi. "It's funny because it's true!" The white being said jovially. Masahi then sighed and nodded before looking at Roman with the same look that use to fill his eyes in the past. "Oh, I know. But technically you're wrong. I deserve worse." He said, rubbing his chin. "Anyways. If you're done hitting me, which I won't blame you if you're not, I have a few thousand things that I need help figuring out how to fix. If I can't, I'll gladly impale myself on your chidori."

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Origami stared blankly at him, yea she was upset he had walked in but she wasn't that upset because it was her fault she didn't lock the door. She started chuckling.
The urge to use the toilet was replaced by other urges, mainly to run away. But it did not appear death was likely, although she was laughing. Hopefully not at his body though. "Feeling better?" he asked. "I could get your back for you. It was not uncommon for men to just wash a ladies back in the baths, However any further touching usually got you scolded by your mother and family. Bathing in Troy was a family outing as embarrassing as it sounds. Although we had private baths, however, a large extended family, so yeah.." he stammered out. He reached into her room for the bathing suit he picked out when clothes shopping. Putting it on, now he was properly attired to scrub her back!

@Mayyflower

@Roman[/URL]
Nai sighed, wiping water off of his lips after getting a drink from a water bubbler in the hall. "Today has been hell." He said to himself in a hushed whisper as he walked into the classroom he had planned to skip, study hall. Closing the door behind him, he went and took a seat next to someone who had been tapping the table, a girl at that. He paid her no mind, knowing she probably wouldn't pay him any attention either, as he tuggedon the sleeves of his black jacket.

charleen said:
"Oh yeah, totally,"
She smiled and nodded. Nico couldn't help, but blush slightly from the thought of Cody only having swimming shorts on. Oh gosh, she's such a girl.
Once Nico left, Cody got out of bed and into some swim trunks, and a tank top, and walked out to Nico who was waiting, "Alright, I'm ready. Want me to meet you at the pool, or do you want me to walk with you?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back