• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Misaki glared at Mayela, "My brother's the best damn guy anyone could know, you should be lucky you aren't on the floor for speaking about him that way" she growled, She wasn't going to tolerate anyone speaking bad about him, even if it was a friend.... that she didn't have.

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Annoyed/Angry

S:Calm

Talking to Quinn and Mayela

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela and Quinn

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May looked over at Misaki, she was only speaking the truth. "Its true, hes the reason I lost everything so dear to me! Hes the reason why I lost my bestfriend, EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN FROM ME BECAUSE OF HIM!" she yelled in anger

Extra Info

Park

Yelling at Misaki

Mood:

Angry

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

JJKab said:
"Heh. Wanna get walked around?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at the Moonstone
"I can show you the wo... No, I can't, but what I can do is show you around the school. What'dya think, mate?" He offered

Moonstone

"Uh, okay, but what were you about to say before you cut yourself off?" Moonstone asked, their face full of curiosity. They didn't really care where they were taken, as long as it was someplace interesting. Moonstone knew for sure that the school was large enough to house all sorts of interesting things, which to them meant there were secrets. There had to be something that people were hiding in the school, and Moonstone was determined to find out the ins and the outs of the school.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Gregory

Objective:

Get to know the school better, Talk to Gregory

Interacting With:

Gregory

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May looked over at Misaki, she was only speaking the truth. "Its true, hes the reason I lost everything so dear to me! Hes the reason why I lost my bestfriend, EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN FROM ME BECAUSE OF HIM!" she yelled in anger

Extra Info

Park

Yelling at Misaki

Mood:

Angry

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

"How is that his fault?! My brother would never intentionally do anything so horrible and cruel!" Misaki yelled angrily, Alejandro wasn't a cruel person, all Misaki saw him as was kind.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Angry

Defending Alejandro

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela

Tags:

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru crossed her arm's, "Really? You're trying to tell me that there's not one thing you suck at?" she said, "That can't be true."
Everest laughed and drew a pistol, spinning it around like a gun slinger in an old western movie before sliding it back in his waistband. "Nope, not a thing."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and drew a pistol, spinning it around like a gun slinger in an old western movie before sliding it back in his waistband. "Nope, not a thing."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru crossed her arm's and looked in front of her, "that's a lie, everyone sucks at something, and so if you're good at everything, then you suck at sucking" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit frightened at the portal, as she slowly approached him, and then looked at the man
"Is... Is it safe.... w---whenever you're taking me?" She asked quietly, a bit worried
Suuy gave a cold smile, "As safe as you could ever want for a person trying to disappear. Do I need to go first to show you it's safe?" without hesitation Suuy stepped through the portal, its glass like surface cracking as he stepped through into a long white pristine lab like hallway.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru crossed her arm's and looked in front of her, "that's a lie, everyone sucks at something, and so if you're good at everything, then you suck at sucking" she said.
Everest laughed and gave her a wink, "Nope, I'm even good at that too. Just not in the same sense."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and gave her a wink, "Nope, I'm even good at that too. Just not in the same sense."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked before her face slightly reddened, "You're a very perverted man" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

"How is that his fault?! My brother would never intentionally do anything so horrible and cruel!" Misaki yelled angrily, Alejandro wasn't a cruel person, all Misaki saw him as was kind.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Angry

Defending Alejandro

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you spent more time with him, then you'd know what kind of guy Alejandro really is" she snapped

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you spent more time with him, then you'd know what kind of guy Alejandro really is" she snapped

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki glared at Mayela, "Maybe if you weren't such a weakling you wouldn't have lost this bestfriend you speak of" she snapped at her.

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy gave a cold smile, "As safe as you could ever want for a person trying to disappear. Do I need to go first to show you it's safe?" without hesitation Suuy stepped through the portal, its glass like surface cracking as he stepped through into a long white pristine lab like hallway.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka shivered lightly, as her conciousness slowly got to her, and she stepped back. This hallway was not looking comfortable, and she decided to leave, even without her money

"W-Well... I... I thought about that and.. I think I'll pass on. Thanks, and bye" She exclaimed, turning around, and rushing away, almost running.

Anyways, she wouldn't need her money for what she was about to do...

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Meh, was about to quote a pretty childlish movie, don't worry about that" Gregory exclaimed, chuckling, as they left the cafeteria

"So. What are you interested in? Swimming, reading, being lazy, cooking, fighting?" He counted out, smiling slyly.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row]
[/accordion][/border]
"Aight, so our field trip consists of, of course in their order, First pool, then cooking class, and lastly combat class. Sounds good?" Gregory asked, looking at Moonstone, awaiting their approval

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

More Info

Park

Mood:

Angry

Defending Alejandro

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you spent more time with him, then you

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki glared at Mayela, "Maybe if you weren't such a weakling you wouldn't have lost this bestfriend you speak of" she snapped at her.

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May wanted to hide away and cry until she died until she heard what misaki said. "You know nothing about me and my luner" she growled. This was the first time May was heartbroken, and worst of all it was her first time she was angry. She was always that happy, cheerful little girl who didnt let anything bother her until she met Alejandro.. He destroyed everything she was hanging on to.. "IM NOT WEAK!" she screamed

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed, "I prefer the terms "smooth as hell"'

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru rolled her eye's, "Smooth? yeah right, dream on tough guy" she said.

JJKab said:
"Aight, so our field trip consists of, of course in their order, First pool, then cooking class, and lastly combat class. Sounds good?" Gregory asked, looking at Moonstone, awaiting their approval

Moonstone

"That sounds excellent!" Moonstone agreed. "Mind giving me an idea of these areas so I know what to expect when we get there?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Gregory

Objective:

Learn about the school, Talk to Gregory

Interacting With:

Gregory

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you spent more time with him, then you

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May wanted to hide away and cry until she died until she heard what misaki said. "You know nothing about me and my luner" she growled. This was the first time May was heartbroken, and worst of all it was her first time she was angry. She was always that happy, cheerful little girl who didnt let anything bother her until she met Alejandro.. He destroyed everything she was hanging on to.. "IM NOT WEAK!" she screamed

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

"If you weren't weak then you wouldn't be blaming him for all your misfortune! No ones responsible but you! even if you wont realize it!" Misaki said, becoming fed up with her.

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and waved his hand dissming the topic, "ya ya, I'm a boss, I know. Anyway we're here."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at the arcade, "I might as well kiss my money goodbye" she said.

The Royal Keen][border=5px dotted #9D9BFF] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][h][FA]moon-o[/FA][/COLOR][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela]Moonstone[FA]moon-o[/FA][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][/h][/COLOR] [COLOR=#9D9BFF] [/COLOR][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][divide=dotted-thick][/divide][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] "That sounds excellent!" Moonstone agreed. "Mind giving me an idea of these areas so I know what to expect when we get there?" they asked.[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [accordion=bcenter|125][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] {slide=[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][B]Extra Information[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela]|center}[Row][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [Column=span2][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][B]Location:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] Fantasy High School[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [/Column][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [Column=span2][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][B]Mood:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] Happy[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [/Column][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [Column=span2][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][B]Status:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] Talking to Gregory[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [/Column][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] [Column=span2][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela][B]Objective:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#9D9BFF][FONT=Gabriela] Learn about the school said:
Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Welp. Our pools are deep... I'd say about 3-5 meters deep. Cooking classes are pretty much good all around. Aa the end, you can eat your own products.

Combat class... Meh, I can't really say anything 'bout it" Gregory explained, as they approached the door with a "Pool" sign on it. He opened it, and walked inside, gesturing for Moonstone to follow

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

"If you weren't weak then you wouldn't be blaming him for all your misfortune! No ones responsible but you! even if you wont realize it!" Misaki said, becoming fed up with her.

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

"If you were there and had saw what happened you would see that its his fault. Hes WEAK, Not me, HE IS" she says glaring at misaki

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

JJKab said:
"Welp. Our pools are deep... I'd say about 3-5 meters deep. Cooking classes are pretty much good all around. Aa the end, you can eat your own products.
Combat class... Meh, I can't really say anything 'bout it" Gregory explained, as they approached the door with a "Pool" sign on it. He opened it, and walked inside, gesturing for Moonstone to follow

Moonstone

Moonstone followed Gregory and asked anxiously, "Can't say anything about combat class? Is there something wrong with it?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Pool

Mood:

Happy, Slightly anxious

Talking to Gregory

Objective:

Learn about the school, Talk to Gregory

Interacting With:

Gregory

Character Sheet: