• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@CERBERUS177[/URL] @charleen @The Royal Keen

((Again, I repeat, I will probably be gone for the next 16 hours))

Mei Junchi

"Soda would be nice, and I'd prefer cherry soda if you have it." Junchi requested. "Not too hungry though, but anyways, yeah, I get ya. Cody surprised me too with how he acted; I think he surprised everyone though. I guess you were sort of in the right to feel on the defense, or the offense."

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Salvador's Dorm

Mood:

Slightly anxious

Talking to Salvador

Objective:

Keep Salvador in one place until a teacher comes

Interacting With:

Salvador

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

[/SPOILER]

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

Mayela's attention went right back to Misaki and narrowed her eyes. Ishida... I know that name.. But what fro- Alejandro Ishida... Holy crap this must be his sister... May unraveled her arms. "Are you Alejandro Ishida's twin sister?" may asked.

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Misaki and Seraph

Mood:

M: Calm

Q: Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Misaki looked at Mayy, "I am.... How do you know my brother?" she asked, was this one of his friends?... but it was a....girl, he knew this girl, and this girl knew him, but how?

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Curious

S: Interested

Talking to Mayela and Quinn

Objective:

Figure out how Mayela knows Alejandro

Interacting with: Mayela and Quinn

Tags:

[/border]

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy

Entering Amusement Park

Objective:

Have Fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her as she pouted, causing him to laugh out "Because it would be pretty dangerous" he answered as they reached the entrance, he paid for their tickets before they both walked inside. "I promise I'll carry you around some other time, alright?" he said with a smile before looking around "For now though, Which ride do you want to go on?" he asked

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked around before pointing at a roller coaster, "That one first!~" she said and grinned.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Salvador nodded, and wordlessly took out a cherry coke from a cabinet, handing it over to Junchi I notice how he suddenly decides my ideas are logical... but didn't that Moonstone guy think this was illogical and that they wouldn't forgive him? Fishy, fishy indeed. Salvador stared at Junchi, deciding to bring up the big question. "Why are you here, really. It doesn't seem like you were checking up on me. If you were 'checking up' on me after the chaos, you wouldn't have came through the door." He overheard the stuff next door, and he slowly backs towards the window.

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Restaurant

Mood:

Happy/Hungry

Suggesting a table

Objective:

Find a seat

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi had skipped on ahead a little bit, looking over her shoulder at him as he spoke, waiting for him to catch up with her "Uh-huh, me too, its making me a million times hungrier now that I can smell it" she said with a grin before turning her head to view the tables in front of them with a small giggle. Seeing a good table she pointed "There! Is that table okay?~" she chimed as she looked up at him, holding onto his hand and gently tugging on it to gather his attention as she gestured to the table.

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke looked down at Kairassi when she grabbed his hand and started tugging, he chuckled and looked to where she was pointing. "Looks perfect, Come on lets go sit down" he says before he led her towards the table.

Extra Info

Restaurant

Sitting down

Mood:

Calm and Happy

Objective:

Order

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna continued to stare at him, even after he had looked away but still hadn't moved from where she sat "Then what?" She asked with a frown, not even she could hear his unintelligible whispers now. "You'd hurt me too? Just like they would?" She asked, looking at him with an expression showing both annoyance and disappointment. "For what reason though, Its not like I've done anything wrong..." She said shaking her head a little

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki looked at Mayy, "I am.... How do you know my brother?" she asked, was this one of his friends?... but it was a....girl, he knew this girl, and this girl knew him, but how?

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Curious

S: Interested

Objective:

Figure out how Mayela knows Alejandro

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May sighed. "Alejandro is my ex" she says looking at Quinn.

"Ohhhh" Quinn said raising an eyebrow and covering her mouth

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Another sharp pain ran throughout her body, it felt as if she had gotten electrocuted, she groaned and gripped his shirt. What she usually did when this happened she would just lay down and let it all happen until it was done and she had felt better. But in this case she had Paris with her so it would be much different

Extra Info

N/A

Heading home

Mood:

Aching

Objective:

Get home and lay down

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Another sharp pain ran throughout her body, it felt as if she had gotten electrocuted, she groaned and gripped his shirt. What she usually did when this happened she would just lay down and let it all happen until it was done and she had felt better. But in this case she had Paris with her so it would be much different

Extra Info

N/A

Heading home

Mood:

Aching

Objective:

Get home and lay down

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May sighed. "Alejandro is my ex" she says looking at Quinn.

"Ohhhh" Quinn said raising an eyebrow and covering her mouth

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Seraph grinned and put her hand on top of Misaki's head, leaning in to her ear, "It seem's instead of friends he's busy running around breaking girl's heart's, it seem's I was correct, he is more popular then you... with the ladies" she said and burst out laughing.

Misaki stared at Mayela, "His....Ex?" she repeated to herself.

"Quit messing around, there's no way my brother would date someone and not tell me...." she said.

"Secrets~ Secrets~ the boy's keeping Secrets~ oh My~" Seraph said in a sing song voice, "Denial isn't a good look for you deary~"

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Annoyed

S:Amused

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Nona said:
((.....Wow xD Brutal indeed))

latest

Café

Mood:

Annoyed

N/A

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna continued to stare at him, even after he had looked away but still hadn't moved from where she sat "Then what?" She asked with a frown, not even she could hear his unintelligible whispers now. "You'd hurt me too? Just like they would?" She asked, looking at him with an expression showing both annoyance and disappointment. "For what reason though, Its not like I've done anything wrong..." She said shaking her head a little

C4 drooped his head on the table and muttered sadly. "I wouldn't attack you... I just couldn't protect you either...." shifting his head away from Yuna before beginning his mutterings again. "Its because our hydrokinetecism stones need more work so we need to examine hyrokinetics." and by examine, C4 of course meant dissect.

((having tablet issues so no formatting sorry.))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Seraph grinned and put her hand on top of Misaki's head, leaning in to her ear, "It seem's instead of friends he's busy running around breaking girl's heart's, it seem's I was correct, he is more popular then you... with the ladies" she said and burst out laughing.

Misaki stared at Mayela, "His....Ex?" she repeated to herself.

"Quit messing around, there's no way my brother would date someone and not tell me...." she said.

"Secrets~ Secrets~ the boy's keeping Secrets~ oh My~" Seraph said in a sing song voice, "Denial isn't a good look for you deary~"

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Annoyed

S:Amused

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May shrugged. "Believe it or not, we did date. I even spent the night. Same room, Same bed." she says without a care in the world. She hated Alejandro. It was because of him she had lost everything.

Quinn looked at Seraph and laughed. "Poor Poor Misaki" she says

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Seraph and Misaki

Mood:

M: Burning with Hatred

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May shrugged. "Believe it or not, we did date. I even spent the night. Same room, Same bed." she says without a care in the world. She hated Alejandro. It was because of him she had lost everything.

Quinn looked at Seraph and laughed. "Poor Poor Misaki" she says

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Seraph and Misaki

Mood:

M: Burning with Hatred

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki closed her eyes, "Same bed?" she said, she could feel a nerve snap, this girl was telling her that she slept in the same bed as her brother like it was nothing. "you must have sucked for him to leave you" she said, this girl had some nerve telling her that with a straight face.

Seraph eventually stopped laughing before looking at Misaki, remembering what Mal had said, "Alright Misaki, don't get into any trouble now, you're mom told m-"

"I know what my mom told you" she snapped, glaring at Seraph, that was all Seraph really did, yap about her mother's order's.

More Info

Park

Mood:

S: Calm

M:Annoyed

Talking to Quinn and Mayela

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Quinn and Mayela

Tags:

[/border]

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Extra Info

N/A

Heading home

Mood:

Aching

Objective:

Get home and lay down

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Soon his body was on fire. His breath was heavy and his legs felt detached. But once he had seen her apartment building come into view, nothing short of full body shut down could stop his run. And ran he did, right up to the front door. Then he opened the door, and ran through the lobby right into the elevator. Once the elevator reached her floor, he finally acknowledged her shirt tightening with a small sigh. At her front door he calmly but with heavy breath asked: "Key?" he said as he looked at the locked door in front of him. Soon she would be home in her bed and able to relax and get better...

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki closed her eyes, "Same bed?" she said, she could feel a nerve snap, this girl was telling her that she slept in the same bed as her brother like it was nothing. "you must have sucked for him to leave you" she said, this girl had some nerve telling her that with a straight face.

Seraph eventually stopped laughing before looking at Misaki, remembering what Mal had said, "Alright Misaki, don't get into any trouble now, you're mom told m-"

"I know what my mom told you" she snapped, glaring at Seraph, that was all Seraph really did, yap about her mother's order's.

More Info

Park

Mood:

S: Calm

M:Annoyed

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Quinn and Mayela

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May sighed. "Who cares, hes a pretty shitty person if you'd ask me" may spoke looking to the side, that was the first time she had ever cussed. This wasn't her speaking it was her hatred and her anger.

Quinn looked at May and then to Misaki and then back to May, "All right you two.." she spoke because she knew May was a mortal and Misaki was whatever Misaki was.

Extra Info

Park

N/A

Mood:

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed lightly, as he nodded, finishing his meal.
"Sure thing, mate" He nodded

Moonstone

"So, where do you want to go to?" Moonstone asked as they put away their dishes to be cleaned. "I haven't seen much of this school really, so I'm sure there's lots of things for me to see."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Cafeteria

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Gregory

Objective:

Walk around the school and talk to Gregory

Interacting With:

Gregory

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami felt bad that Paris had to carry her, in her eyes she weighed alot. Her attention turned to Paris when he asked for the key, they were already there? Dang.. "Under the Welcome mat" she says tiredly. She never kept the key with her because she would lose it

Extra Info

Apartment

N/A

Mood:

Tired

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Heh. Wanna get walked around?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at the Moonstone

"I can show you the wo... No, I can't, but what I can do is show you around the school. What'dya think, mate?" He offered

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami felt bad that Paris had to carry her, in her eyes she weighed alot. Her attention turned to Paris when he asked for the key, they were already there? Dang.. "Under the Welcome mat" she says tiredly. She never kept the key with her because she would lose it

Extra Info

Apartment

N/A

Mood:

Tired

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Paris gently squat down and retrieved the key. Once the door was open, he moved quickly through the apartment like a man on a mission. He reached her room and gently undid the pouch and laid her princess style on the bed. Then he went to fetch some towels and cool water to help cool her off.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

May sighed. "Who cares, hes a pretty shitty person if you'd ask me" may spoke looking to the side, that was the first time she had ever cussed. This wasn't her speaking it was her hatred and her anger.

Quinn looked at May and then to Misaki and then back to May, "All right you two.." she spoke because she knew May was a mortal and Misaki was whatever Misaki was.

Extra Info

Park

N/A

Mood:

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki glared at Mayela, "My brother's the best damn guy anyone could know, you should be lucky you aren't on the floor for speaking about him that way" she growled, She wasn't going to tolerate anyone speaking bad about him, even if it was a friend.... that she didn't have.

More Info

Park

Mood:

M: Annoyed/Angry

S:Calm

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread