• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed and nodded. "I get it... I bet the girl left by now, let's go back to my place." He said before he hesitated before speaking again. "Of course, if you don't want to you don't have to."
Kelsey quickly shook her head, if the girl was still there she'd probably throw her out herself. "I want to go, I like being alone with you, especially where people wont randomly come up to us..." she said.

@CERBERUS177[/URL] @The Royal Keen @charleen

Mei Junchi

"Hey there." Junchi said cheerfully to Salvador. "Your name is, uh, Salvador or somethin', right? Sorry, heh, I'm pretty horrible at names." They tried to be casual and friendly to Salvador to gain his trust, but also because they weren't really out to hurt anyone. Junchi made sure to act casual and friendly to most everyone they met, and they were pretty good at faking looks or making up lies, so they didn't have much worry about being found out. In fact, not worrying that much there made their lies and casual attitude feel more genuine.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Outside Salvador's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Salvador

Objective:

Talk to Salvador while someone brings in a teacher

Interacting With:

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

[/SPOILER]

@Lumina[/URL]
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

Ai

~ Artificial Intelligence and Goddess of Technology ~

Ai was bored out of her digital skull. There was nothing to do, there was the same old stuff on the news, and the stocks were particularly boring today. Being able to surf the entirety of the internet whenever she wanted to was amazing because anything that was posted on there was at her disposal, but today was just... boring. On a whim she pulled up a random server from across the sea, scrolling through emails that seemed to contain some pretty sensitive information. That went on for a few minutes before she got bored of even that. She sighed, wondering if there was anything that could possibly be interesting. While mulling over her options she headed over to a popular dating app, chilling in their lobby for a while while she decided what to do. It was always fun to read over people's private conversations. Some were nasty, some were actually quite cute. Either way, it was a good way to pass the time.

Then it dawned on her again, that she could randomly invade other people's technology. Sometimes just chilling in random people's phones and computers was actually pretty entertaining. Yeah, that would be a great idea! The first thing to do was to actually find someone's phone to enter. Not that entering technologies was hard or anything, even firewalls and antivirus couldn't stop her, because how dare the computer think that she was a virus! Anyways, she had been chilling when she noticed that one man had left the dating app, and was curious about who he was. Boredom and curiosity, the best ways to make decisions, obviously. Hopping over to his phone, she sat there in the corner of his screen, watching him for a second until his comment made her laugh. Now would be the best time to make her digital debut!... or something like that. Popping up on screen, Ai crossed her arms, leaning forward to get a better look at him.
"You really are due for an upgrade. This phone is almost ancient!"

no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "Eh, it's not a big deal, there's a lot of thing's I don't understand" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]
LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "Eh, it's not a big deal, there's a lot of thing's I don't understand" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]
Logan laughed lightly and smiled when the laughter slowly died down, "We both do. But before we do anything else, let's eat!" He said happily as he quickly made his way to the kitchen, only to open the refrigerator and begin his hunt for something good to eat.

TheDragoon said:
((Nexus's surname is Atlas. Weird surname, but that's what it is xD ))
Nexus nodded quickly and began eating from his plate and occasionally hers. He was having a hard time looking at her because he was so embarrassed after what he did. He actually... Wanted to kiss her but was too shy. He still had a reputation to uphold as the master of faster and that meant not being too romantic. H-He was supposed to act like the tough guy, but his wife always seemed to find a way to find the real him hiding deep within his soul, the soul of a rider.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy/Curious

Having Lunch

Objective:

Question Nexus

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani happily shared her food with him, she didn't mind sharing it really,especially if it was Nexus she was sharing it with of course, the only person she wouldn't share food with was her old roommate, Kairassi. That girl ate like a vacuum cleaner, clearing her share in minutes. It was only when she began finishing up her meal that she noticed Nexus averting his gaze from her. She had even attempted to catch a look at his face a few times but had failed. Huh. What was that about? With a curious expression, she looked in his direction. "Is everything alright?" she asked out, now curious about his drifting eyes "If I didn't know any better I'd say that you're avoiding to look this way" she called him out directly on his actions, wondering why he was doing it.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Strange, I thought you were angry with me." Salvador said noncommittally, still on his guard, "Why don't you come in?" he stands aside to let Junchi in. Junchi definitely did not yet gain his trust.

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly and smiled when the laughter slowly died down, "We both do. But before we do anything else, let's eat!" He said happily as he quickly made his way to the kitchen, only to open the refrigerator and begin his hunt for something good to eat.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet followed him to the kitchen and peeked over the refrigerator door. "Are you in a certain mood for anything?" she asked before walking past him and opening a couple cabinet's. "I have chips, a box of macaroni, beef jerky..." she said as she pulled out a box and looked at it, "Zebra cakes..." she also pointed at the freezer, "And I still have some ice cream left over from our movie night."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Find Logan some food
Currently Doing
Looking through her stash of food
[/border]

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke blinked when she poked his nose, he shook his head and chuckled and walked in after her. "I can already smell the food" he says inhaling

Extra Info

Restaurant

Finding a table

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Sit down

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Restaurant

Mood:

Happy/Hungry

Suggesting a table

Objective:

Find a seat

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi had skipped on ahead a little bit, looking over her shoulder at him as he spoke, waiting for him to catch up with her "Uh-huh, me too, its making me a million times hungrier now that I can smell it" she said with a grin before turning her head to view the tables in front of them with a small giggle. Seeing a good table she pointed "There! Is that table okay?~" she chimed as she looked up at him, holding onto his hand and gently tugging on it to gather his attention as she gestured to the table.

Nona said:

Cabin

Mood:

Happy/Curious

Having Lunch

Objective:

Question Nexus

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani happily shared her food with him, she didn't mind sharing it really,especially if it was Nexus she was sharing it with of course, the only person she wouldn't share food with was her old roommate, Kairassi. That girl ate like a vacuum cleaner, clearing her share in minutes. It was only when she began finishing up her meal that she noticed Nexus averting his gaze from her. She had even attempted to catch a look at his face a few times but had failed. Huh. What was that about? With a curious expression, she looked in his direction. "Is everything alright?" she asked out, now curious about his drifting eyes "If I didn't know any better I'd say that you're avoiding to look this way" she called him out directly on his actions, wondering why he was doing it.

Nexus then blushed so much because she had noticed and he looked down. "I-It's nothing! I-I..." He then mumbled quietly to the side. "I-I just wanted to umm... Er..." He said, fumbling on his words, "K-K-Kiss... My wife is all..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey quickly shook her head, if the girl was still there she'd probably throw her out herself. "I want to go, I like being alone with you, especially where people wont randomly come up to us..." she said.
Ken nodded and blushed a little. "Sounds like a plan..." He said before offering his hand with a happy smile. "Let's go back together." He said, tilting his head a little to the side.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"I'm glad someone cares about me." Salvador said slightly sarcastically "I'm doing okay. Made some hot-pockets, screwed up some potions. How is Cody, I didn't mean to knock him out like that." He clicks the lock on the door closed and sits down at the table.

Nona said:
((Apparentley so xD her decision on to leave or stay will just depend on what he replies with really))

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Slightly annoyed

Figuring this out

Objective:

Find out what C4 is hiding

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna narrowed her eyes slightly as he began stammering with his words, she knew he was withholding information now, and probably a lot of it too. "No? so do they have something against me possibly or what, am I a job to take care of? I don't understand" she said as she left down her fork and knife, no longer interested in the food that was in front of her. She always had felt strongly about telling lies or omitting the truth since she was one to always say what was on the tip of her tongue and when you get lied to often, you tend to get pissed off by it. "Is that what you're here for? was walking into me all some kind of elaborate plan or what?" she said, now skeptical of his actions "What are you really here for?" she asked, looking more disappointed than scared of what the answer may be to her questions

((I've already thought up a new signature move for C4 if she leaves xD "Heads up": when fighting a group of enemies, grab a person by the head, tear it off, then baseball pitch it at another and blow it up in their face. Brutal xD ))

C4 blinked and hurriedly shook his head, "No no, nothing like that. It truly is my day off..." breaking eye contact with her he refused to look her in the eye. "Its just if this wasn't my day off then..." C4 broke off into unintelligible whispers and drooped his head in shame, he doubted he would be able to hide his lifestyle from Yuna for much longer and was already preparing himself mentally for her to leave. He really liked Yuna and didn't want to see her leave.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Lune soon just walked in. She seemed a bit more calmer now. Though she still looked a little bit pissed?...

images

Coffee Shop

Mood:

Fine

Finding a seat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin noticed her mood lighten a little bit, it wasn't much, but it was better than before that was for sure. Noticing it, he smiled gently but didn't comment on it. Glancing around first, he spoke "Sit in whatever spot you like and I'll get go to the counter to order" he offered "What would you like?" he then asked afterwards as he looked at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded and blushed a little. "Sounds like a plan..." He said before offering his hand with a happy smile. "Let's go back together." He said, tilting his head a little to the side.
Kelsey grabbed his hand and smiled, "Alright~" she said happily.

Nona said:

images

Coffee Shop

Mood:

Fine

Finding a seat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin noticed her mood lighten a little bit, it wasn't much, but it was better than before that was for sure. Noticing it, he smiled gently but didn't comment on it. Glancing around first, he spoke "Sit in whatever spot you like and I'll get go to the counter to order" he offered "What would you like?" he then asked afterwards as he looked at her.

''I'll...have a coffee with some vanilla mixed in it. Not heated up.''

...?Lune said as she soon smiled at Colin but it was more like a casual smile?...

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey grabbed his hand and smiled, "Alright~" she said happily.
And with that, Ken and Kelsey walked home happily ever after.

(( xD End of Interaction? We can start up Syo and Emi :3))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako crossed her arm's and puffed out her cheek's, "boo, why can't there be a ride that allow's that..." she said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Pouty

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy

Entering Amusement Park

Objective:

Have Fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her as she pouted, causing him to laugh out "Because it would be pretty dangerous" he answered as they reached the entrance, he paid for their tickets before they both walked inside. "I promise I'll carry you around some other time, alright?" he said with a smile before looking around "For now though, Which ride do you want to go on?" he asked

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36364-charleen/ said:
@charleen[/URL] @CERBERUS177 ))

Mei Junchi

Anxiety made Junchi feel bloated as they prepared themself to visit Salvador. They wanted to ask again if everyone was fine with this, but they knew that would make them look silly and scared. Instead, they puffed out their chest and said, "Remember to back me up. I go to Salvador, one of you gets a teacher, and one of you stay behind in case things go wrong."

Junchi then left Cody's dorm, and took a minute to let themself breath. They knocked gently on Salvador's door, and tried to make themself look as weak and vulnerable as possible. They even tied their hair up, since anyone who has even the smallest bit of knowledge on fighting would know to pull someone's hair if it's easy to get there. Junchi knew it was pretty stupid to put themself in an even more vulnerable state, but they had confidence they would have good backup.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Outside Salvador's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious

Outside Salvador's dorm

Objective:

Talk to Salvador

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Nico nodded to Junchi. She was pretty anxious, but she tried hiding her feelings. Nico bit her lower lips slightly.

"I'll be by the door, but I will be inside Cody's room,"

She told them.

Lumina said:
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

Ai

~ Artificial Intelligence and Goddess of Technology ~

Ai was bored out of her digital skull. There was nothing to do, there was the same old stuff on the news, and the stocks were particularly boring today. Being able to surf the entirety of the internet whenever she wanted to was amazing because anything that was posted on there was at her disposal, but today was just... boring. On a whim she pulled up a random server from across the sea, scrolling through emails that seemed to contain some pretty sensitive information. That went on for a few minutes before she got bored of even that. She sighed, wondering if there was anything that could possibly be interesting. While mulling over her options she headed over to a popular dating app, chilling in their lobby for a while while she decided what to do. It was always fun to read over people's private conversations. Some were nasty, some were actually quite cute. Either way, it was a good way to pass the time.

Then it dawned on her again, that she could randomly invade other people's technology. Sometimes just chilling in random people's phones and computers was actually pretty entertaining. Yeah, that would be a great idea! The first thing to do was to actually find someone's phone to enter. Not that entering technologies was hard or anything, even firewalls and antivirus couldn't stop her, because how dare the computer think that she was a virus! Anyways, she had been chilling when she noticed that one man had left the dating app, and was curious about who he was. Boredom and curiosity, the best ways to make decisions, obviously. Hopping over to his phone, she sat there in the corner of his screen, watching him for a second until his comment made her laugh. Now would be the best time to make her digital debut!... or something like that. Popping up on screen, Ai crossed her arms, leaning forward to get a better look at him.
"You really are due for an upgrade. This phone is almost ancient!"

no slide no slide no slide
((back handed comment incoming xD also I suppose I should make a post macro for my characters soon... ))

tumblr_ninmikZTEx1rbrys3o3_250.gif

Jack was slightly startled when he heard the voice coming from his phone and looked down to see a girl staring up at him. Strange, he could have sworn he had installed a dating app not a dating sim. In fact he was fairly certain of it as that was how he met the girl from last night. Either way though, Jack was bored and this strange girl popping up on his phone was far more interesting than her not being there so he just rolled with it. Scrolling through some of the pictures of girls he mindlessly replied back.

"I know right? It's slow and bulky, and its security is so shit even someone like you can get into it."

Opening the profile for a brunet who looked like she could be a model, Jack quickly typed out a message asking if she warned to meat up later that evening. Then closing the dating app he reopened his pictures and pulled up the image of the decapitated corpse before asking the girl on his phone a question because he wanted to see how she would react.

"Is this really something a person would want to see after just having woken up?"

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Seraph

..................~Once a Demon, Now a Weapon and Guardian~

Seraph grinned, "Ooh~ she's got a bit of a kick to her." she said before gesturing toward's Misaki, "I've told you about Mal, well, this is her daughter, and i'm being forced to look after her, so I'm her weapon now, not Mal's" she said.

"My name's Misaki Ishida." she said, since Seraph didn't seem to mention it.

More Info

Park

Mood:

S: ok

M: calm

Talking to Quinn and Mayela

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Quinn and Mayela

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

Mayela's attention went right back to Misaki and narrowed her eyes. Ishida... I know that name.. But what fro- Alejandro Ishida... Holy crap this must be his sister... May unraveled her arms. "Are you Alejandro Ishida's twin sister?" may asked.

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Misaki and Seraph

Mood:

M: Calm

Q: Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

((For a moment I was like: Wait, whats so weird about Salvador microwaving hot pockets?))

Salvador grinned a slight bit, "I guess I was aiming to knock him out, but not like that." he points to the wall towards Cody's room. He says indignantly "He of course was the one who threatened to hit me first." He decided to be a nice host, and asked Junchi "Would you like anything? Soda? Pop? Coke?" he pauses and looks down "Those were all the same thing, sorry." he looks back up "Anyways, do you want anything? Coke? Hot Pocket? Fizzy potion?"

In his mind, he was thinking
Something looks fishy here. I've been treated as a deranged person, I know that strange look of casualness that holds a certain cautiousity inside. And why in the world is Junchi cheerful?

[divde][/divide]

Realizing class ended, Wylie sent Roy a text about it and returned back to his and Roy's dorm. Where is Roy right now? he wonders

((I'm off for the night... I think. Feel free to reply, I might have not gone to bed yet.))

Salvador York

Mood: Cautious

Objective: Act on defensive; talk to Junchi or whatever

Interacting with: Junchi

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Fine

Objective: Nothing

Interacting with: Nobody

Open for interactions

Roy is still in Cody's room on his guard. He's not going to allow Cody break into Salvador's room just because he locked the door

Tags: @CERBERUS177 @charleen @The Royal Keen

((Again, I repeat, I will probably be gone for the next 16 hours))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then blushed so much because she had noticed and he looked down. "I-It's nothing! I-I..." He then mumbled quietly to the side. "I-I just wanted to umm... Er..." He said, fumbling on his words, "K-K-Kiss... My wife is all..."

Cabin

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Nexus

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani watched his every move curiously as he spoke, leaning back a little with a slightly confused look as he answered her question. So that was it?, leaning forward again and tilting her head slightly she examined the blush creeping onto his face as she then spoke "I see" she answered before smiling "And why is that a problem? Is there any reason why you can't?" She then asked, after all, kissing one's spouse was a normal thing, she didn't see the difficulties behind it, nor why he would look away from her if that's what he wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back