• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy laughed and leaned back further onto the bench, "Feel free to take your time. I'll be here."

[/QUOTE]
Fricka rushed to her dorm, and when she arrived there, she got two 50$ bills, and stuffed it in her pocket. She then looked around her house, thinking what to give the man. He promised her to take her away from her problems...

She didn't know what to do, so she decided to just beg him. She was desperate and depressed. She closed her dorm, and slowly made her way back towards the gates, and towards the man

JJKab said:
Fricka rushed to her dorm, and when she arrived there, she got two 50$ bills, and stuffed it in her pocket. She then looked around her house, thinking what to give the man. He promised her to take her away from her problems...
She didn't know what to do, so she decided to just beg him. She was desperate and depressed. She closed her dorm, and slowly made her way back towards the gates, and towards the man
Suuy saw the girl approaching and sat up right with a smile like that of a used car salesmen. "Welcome back. Have you come up with some form of compensation?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy saw the girl approaching and sat up right with a smile like that of a used car salesmen. "Welcome back. Have you come up with some form of compensation?"

[/QUOTE]
"I.... I do have... m-money... but... I didn't think up anything... P-Please... I'll... I'll do anything..." Fricka exclaimed, looking desperately into the mans eyes.

((I'll be here for only an hour))

Roy sighs, finding a sea

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
CERBERUS177 said:
(We actually have to wait until tomorrow when he get's off...School maybe?)
Cody finished his soup by drinking it down, still steaming. "So...How do we go about this? I can't do anything since mom tells me not to get up..." he said with a smile, "But, what if he DOES try something? I can wait by his door and get ready to breach if he does..." he said as he gestured to a full set of military grade armor in his closet. "I can get into that while my pain killers are still working." he said.
((I'm back from school))

Roy looks at Cody top to bottom "Pain is a thing that tells us that we are over-exerting ourselves. If you think this stuff will be painful without the painkillers, don't do it. Unless you really want to. How's this, I'll be with you Cody behind incase we do need to breach."

The conversation echoes into Salvador's room, and he decides to keep quiet. He prepares a wall passing potion of 3 seconds long and a gas potion that exerts a poisonous gas that he needs to filter out of his gas mask, then sticks his head out the window and attaches a wall climbing rope to the nearest foothold he can find in case he needs a quick escape. He packs his alchemy stand up and attaches it to his backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"I.... I do have... m-money... but... I didn't think up anything... P-Please... I'll... I'll do anything..." Fricka exclaimed, looking desperately into the mans eyes.
Suuy sighed. "first tell me what you want done, then we can decide how much you'll need to pay it off..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy sighed. "first tell me what you want done, then we can decide how much you'll need to pay it off..."

[/QUOTE]
"I... I want to get away from everyone... at... at least for a little bit..." Fricka exclaimed, sighing softly, looking at the school's building that was still a bit away.

"Please...." If Suuy knew Fricka, he'd tell she was behaving desperately. But since he didn't... well..

JJKab said:
"I... I want to get away from everyone... at... at least for a little bit..." Fricka exclaimed, sighing softly, looking at the school's building that was still a bit away.
"Please...." If Suuy knew Fricka, he'd tell she was behaving desperately. But since he didn't... well..
Suuy smiled, "So then you just want to disappear?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy smiled, "So then you just want to disappear?"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka sighed lightly, and nodded

"Y---You could say that" She exclaimed, looking hopefully at him

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, and nodded
"Y---You could say that" She exclaimed, looking hopefully at him
Suuy smiled and waved his hand, a glass plane like portal appearing beside them. Smiling at the timing, Suuy reminded himself to compliment drifter on his dramatic flair later. "If you wish to disappear, then please."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy smiled and waved his hand, a glass plane like portal appearing beside them. Smiling at the timing, Suuy reminded himself to compliment drifter on his dramatic flair later. "If you wish to disappear, then please."

[/QUOTE]
Fricka looked a bit frightened at the portal, as she slowly approached him, and then looked at the man

"Is... Is it safe.... w---whenever you're taking me?" She asked quietly, a bit worried

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami listened to Paris's hum, it made her relax abit. Once Paris layed her down and covered her up she looked over at him and held his hand. "T-Thank you" she spoke weakly. She didn't understand why she was all of a sudden sick she just knew that it wasn't going away any time soon.

A woman appeared in the room, only for origami to see and no one else, she stood by Origami's bed and observed her before smiling and leaving.

Origami layed there and watched the woman come and go. She needed a nurse... A doctor, either way she needed to go to the hospital, which she was very afraid of. She slowly sat up. "I want to go home.." She says quietly.

Extra Info

School

N/A

Mood:

Scared

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Well this was a problem, she was situated and wanted to go home. "Okay, but I will bundle you on my back." he said as he gently hefted her onto his back, and using the light blanket, he tied it off as a pouch for her to ride in as he started another spartan run towards her home. "Comfy? if you are too warm, shed some layers, no one can see." he said with concern as he ran the out of the gates of the school, and onwards towards her home. He remembered the route as he tried to make the ride less bumpy for her...

@Mayyflower

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit frightened at the portal, as she slowly approached him, and then looked at the man
"Is... Is it safe.... w---whenever you're taking me?" She asked quietly, a bit worried
((you do realize you are asking a highly criminal organization to make her disappear right? She walks through that portal and you're asking for what comes next. If you don't want her to be taken for an indeterminable amount of time I wouldn't go through that portal.))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((you do realize you are asking a highly criminal organization to make her disappear right? She walks through that portal and you're asking for what comes next. If you don't want her to be taken for an indeterminable amount of time I wouldn't go through that portal.))

[/QUOTE]
(Mate.... Simply... Priv me. I'll explain ya all)

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami blushed when he put her on his back, she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his back, yea she was really warm but the breeze from him running made her feel better, her head started to throb again so she held her head. "Thank you.." She said softly

Extra Info

Heading home

On Paris's back

Mood:

Scared/Tired

Objective:

Get home

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Sure, I just got back home and I'm going through some irl difficulties though so my replies may be slow and/or sloppy. Sorry about that. Can one of you guys explain what I missed though?))

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing really, I think we stopped after everyone went to bed so...)

Ending all of my interactions for a bit as I'm taking a break from RPN. @Tobi Neafearn, you can continue with the combat class, or reschedule it.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, looking at Moonstone
"Yeah... you were quite busy with that" He exclaimed, smiling slyly at him. He was almost done with his hot dog
((I hope I got the right post.))

Moonstone

Moonstone finished up their noodles, then drank the juice. Once they were done with every bit of their meal they said, "Well, I've always been called an air-head, so I guess I haven't gotten over that yet." Then Moonstone stood up and stretched. "Want to walk around once your done with your food?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Cafeteria

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Gregory

Objective:

Walk around the school and talk to Gregory

Interacting With:

Gregory

Character Sheet: