• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana was reluctant but slowly she let her fathers hand go and irately grabed Ophelia's and got up to leave with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon lead Lana out of the room again⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can we go to bed?" Lana asked Ophelia quietly as she clung to her wanting comfort from the pain

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia nodded before she started to lead Lana to their bedroom⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia nodded before she started to lead Lana to their bedroom⊹...
Lana clung to Ophelia the hole way to there room, some tears streaming from her eyes as she held onto her tightly

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy/Amused

Having Lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

((btw I was trying to update Ilaani's CS she'd have a surname and I was going to use Nexus' surname for her since thy're married but i couldn't find his CS anywhere to check so I was wondering if you could get it for me? :0 ))

~Ilaani~

Ilaani giggled softly at his reaction before shaking her head a little, his huffing was making his face more cute. She found it amusing when he acted like that it made her want to hug him tightly so she couldn't help but giggle. "Its fine Nexus, I don't mind that you tried stealing my food" she said with a smile "What's mine is your's and what not" she said with a gentle shrug as she slid her plate a bit closer. "Just try not to steal it from my mouth next time" she joked

((Nexus's surname is Atlas. Weird surname, but that's what it is xD ))

Nexus nodded quickly and began eating from his plate and occasionally hers. He was having a hard time looking at her because he was so embarrassed after what he did. He actually... Wanted to kiss her but was too shy. He still had a reputation to uphold as the master of faster and that meant not being too romantic. H-He was supposed to act like the tough guy, but his wife always seemed to find a way to find the real him hiding deep within his soul, the soul of a rider.

JJKab said:
Frick sighed, looking back at the man.
"I..... Just want to get away... F-From my problems..." She exclaimed, a quiet sob exiting her lips
Suuy's speech became far more understandable as he smirked to the girl,

"In this world there's no such thing as a free ticket to paradise. If I said I could send you wherever you wanted to go, what would you give me in return? Perhaps after you calm down a bit we could even discuss "handling" your other problems."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy's speech became far more understandable as he smirked to the girl,
"In this world there's no such thing as a free ticket to paradise. If I said I could send you wherever you wanted to go, what would you give me in return? Perhaps after you calm down a bit we could even discuss "handling" your other problems."

[/QUOTE]
Fricka looked a bit confused at the man.

"H...Handling? W---What do you mean?" She asked, starting to feel a bit uneasy

Nona said:

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Confused

Questioning C4 about his job

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

C4

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna tilted her head slightly upon hearing his answer "Is that so?...I thought your job involved doing dangerous jobs that others wouldnt..." she said with a slightly confused expression "Why would your co-workers do anything to me? I don't think anyone has it out for me and would send people to hurt me..." she said with slightly furrowed brows.

((oh dear. Are we already at the part where C4's criminal history comes out? Will she try to correct him or will she leave him? (either way I theoretically win xD new general or far more brutal C4 xD ))

C4 sat there stammering. He was always one of the worst at hiding information, "Umm...um... N-no?... uhhhhh....." If Yuna learned of his connections with CROSS, he didn't know what she would do, but he knew he didn't want her to leave. So instead, he puffed out his cheeks and sat there refusing to speak.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at the man.
"H...Handling? W---What do you mean?" She asked, starting to feel a bit uneasy
"Handling. As in making your problems disappear in anyway you want them to, and best yet you don't have to do a thing." Suuy laughed and stretched out on the bench.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Handling. As in making your problems disappear in anyway you want them to, and best yet you don't have to do a thing." Suuy laughed and stretched out on the bench.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka looked curiously at the man, as she approached him slightly

"I.... I'm interested.... w--what would... I have to do? She asked, with a bit of concern in her voice.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked curiously at the man, as she approached him slightly
"I.... I'm interested.... w--what would... I have to do? She asked, with a bit of concern in her voice.
Suuy laughed laying down on the bench as he looked up at her, "Well that all depends on what you have to offer. The more you can offer us, the more we can do for you."

(Open for interaction!!!!!!!)

Lee sat relaxed against one of the school building enjoying the sunshine and listening to music. There wasn't really anything else much to do...well in his mind anyways....school was so boring, to slow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana clung to Ophelia the hole way to there room, some tears streaming from her eyes as she held onto her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon sat Lana onto the bed and sat next to her⊹...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy laughed laying down on the bench as he looked up at her, "Well that all depends on what you have to offer. The more you can offer us, the more we can do for you."

[/QUOTE]
"W...What would you like... f---f-from me?" Fricka asked, lightly tilting her head.

She was truly curious, yet... she felt a bit weird.

JJKab said:
"W...What would you like... f---f-from me?" Fricka asked, lightly tilting her head.
She was truly curious, yet... she felt a bit weird.
Suuy was growing frustrated. "Jesus woman! I don't know what you have to offer! seriously. Money, relics, oddities! Jesus woman I'm no mind reader."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

@whoever is the nurse

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami listened to Paris's hum, it made her relax abit. Once Paris layed her down and covered her up she looked over at him and held his hand. "T-Thank you" she spoke weakly. She didn't understand why she was all of a sudden sick she just knew that it wasn't going away any time soon.

A woman appeared in the room, only for origami to see and no one else, she stood by Origami's bed and observed her before smiling and leaving.

Origami layed there and watched the woman come and go. She needed a nurse... A doctor, either way she needed to go to the hospital, which she was very afraid of. She slowly sat up. "I want to go home.." She says quietly.

Extra Info

School

N/A

Mood:

Scared

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy was growing frustrated. "Jesus woman! I don't know what you have to offer! seriously. Money, relics, oddities! Jesus woman I'm no mind reader."

[/QUOTE]
Fricka shrieked lightly, looking at the man.

"I... .I do.... h-h-ave 100$... i-in my dorm" She exclaimed quietly, shivering lightly

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked lightly, looking at the man.
"I... .I do.... h-h-ave 100$... i-in my dorm" She exclaimed quietly, shivering lightly
Suuy laughed at her statement. "Do you think I'm some small time thug? $100 is how much I spend on breakfast on a daily basis. What else you got?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy laughed at her statement. "Do you think I'm some small time thug? $100 is how much I spend on breakfast on a daily basis. What else you got?"

[/QUOTE]
"I....It's all I .... h..have.." Fricka exclaimed quietly, looking at the man with a sad frown

"Is there s--something I can do?" She asked, not fully aware of what she was saying.

Ballerina said:
(( Sorry for being exceptionally lame, but I won't be able to rp for a month due to IRL stuff (@Fukushima Akira , tagging you so that you know I won't be active for awhile) . @Lumina @TheDragoon @Nona @The Royal Keen if you want to drop the interactions with my characters, I completely understand. I'll be back soonish, and I can't wait to be in this rp again. ))
( D: Nuuuuu... Well... See ya, hope you'll pop in sometimes although...)

JJKab said:
"I....It's all I .... h..have.." Fricka exclaimed quietly, looking at the man with a sad frown
"Is there s--something I can do?" She asked, not fully aware of what she was saying.
Suuy sighed and shrugged, "What were you thinking? we can probably work something out." Suuy had heard everything from prostitution to organ sell, so he wasn't surprised when she mentioned it. Whatever the client was willing to exchange was taken into account.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy sighed and shrugged, "What were you thinking? we can probably work something out." Suuy had heard everything from prostitution to organ sell, so he wasn't surprised when she mentioned it. Whatever the client was willing to exchange was taken into account.

[/QUOTE]
"I.... I can... go get the money, and.. in the meantime I'll think so-something out" Fricka exclaimed, lightly blushing, as she took a step back

JJKab said:
"I.... I can... go get the money, and.. in the meantime I'll think so-something out" Fricka exclaimed, lightly blushing, as she took a step back
Suuy laughed and leaned back further onto the bench, "Feel free to take your time. I'll be here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back