• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Seraph

..................~Once a Demon, Now a Weapon and Guardian~

Seraph grinned when she saw Quinn, "Well if it isn't Quinn, As for me i'm stuck with babysitting duty" she said and noticed Mayela,"Who's the pipsqueak?" she said, tilting her head.

Misaki looked at Seraph and who she figured at Quinn before she noticed Mayela staring at her with her arm's crossed. Why the heck was she staring at her like that, last time she checked she didn't exactly do anything to her.

More Info

Park

Mood:

S: ok

M: Confused

Talking to Quin and Mayela

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela and Seraph

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

May turned her gaze to seraph. "I'm Mayella Loria... Call me May" she says with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"We just signed a contract with each other so she's my host.. Who is this" Quinn says looking at misaki.

Extra Info

Park

N/A

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

@Luna Crosby

gif-nickelodeon-spongebob-spongebob-squarepants-Favim.com-2207034.gif

(Is anyone free? >.<)

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Cody nodded at her, but kept an eye on his handgun that was on his nightstand, feeling if Salvador was out there with a gun, making sure he has time to grab it if something happened, Cody was kind of paranoid since he was right next door to the punk.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded at her, but kept an eye on his handgun that was on his nightstand, feeling if Salvador was out there with a gun, making sure he has time to grab it if something happened, Cody was kind of paranoid since he was right next door to the punk.
(I'll take it. You can start the situation)

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Roy was only slightly surprised that the door opened, so he nodded "We met when he came here. My name is Roy." He peeks inside "I saw what happened with Cody. I've been trying to ring him with my phone for a while now, but I didn't get any reply. Is he okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy was only slightly surprised that the door opened, so he nodded "We met when he came here. My name is Roy." He peeks inside "I saw what happened with Cody. I've been trying to ring him with my phone for a while now, but I didn't get any reply. Is he okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Cody grabbed his phone, which was broken now, "Eh...This explains it..." he said and tossed it into the trash, then was going to go order a new one, but he would be told to lay down by his mom, aunt, and grandpa..aka, Nico, Junchi, and Roy.

(Did I make a funny?)

CERBERUS177 said:
(...I don't know anything .-.)
I'll try to start it)

After running away from his psychopath step-sister , Jack entered the main building.

He didn't have any classes left for today ,so he decided to study. He took out a book and started reading while he walked in the hallway.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Roy nodded "Someone with a bunch of machine guns should be hard to take care of." he pauses, thinking for a moment "I'll stay guard if you want. That donkey-kicker guy might come back. It seems he was only going for Cody when it happened. I'm sorry I couldn't help out, I was a bit far away, but could I stay guard outside of the door to make sure the guy doesn't come back?"

Salvador puts a hot pocket in the microwave and waits for it to heat. When it finishes heating, he cautiously eats it, aware that it was hot inside. He also brews a tasty potion that had no effects other than carbon water and peach juice. All the while, he kept an eye on the door, his chair faced towards the door.

((GTG for the night. I'll be back at 1 PST PM time tomorrow. Please don't attack Salvador yet.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
I'll try to start it)
After running away from his psychopath step-sister , Jack entered the main building.

He didn't have any classes left for today ,so he decided to study. He took out a book and started reading while he walked in the hallway.
Serena was walking down the hallway, listening to music when she bumped into some one...again... she's had a stream of bad luck with bumping into people, the man dropped his book and she picked it up for him, "I'm sorry! I-I was zoned out!" she said and handed him the book.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena was walking down the hallway, listening to music when she bumped into some one...again... she's had a stream of bad luck with bumping into people, the man dropped his book and she picked it up for him, "I'm sorry! I-I was zoned out!" she said and handed him the book.
Jack dropped his book when he bumped into the girl. He's been bumping into a lot of girls recently.

"Its okay" he responded. He took the book from the girl.

Kisaki said:
Jack dropped his book when he bumped into the girl. He's been bumping into a lot of girls recently.
"Its okay" he responded. He took the book from the girl.
She was kind of happy to meet a dude, hopefully one with her mind set, "Hey...I'm Serena." she said, feeling a bit weird to just introduce her self that way.

CERBERUS177 said:
She was kind of happy to meet a dude, hopefully one with her mind set, "Hey...I'm Serena." she said, feeling a bit weird to just introduce her self that way.
He decided he would study later so he put his book away in his bag.

Jack introduced himself" I'm Jack. Nice to meet you".

Kisaki said:
He decided he would study later so he put his book away in his bag.
Jack introduced himself" I'm Jack. Nice to meet you".
(Cringe...-.-)

She smiled at him, he was kind of handsome, cute in a way, "So...Jack, do you know where I can find the parking lot? I need to install a part on my brothers car." she said, she had a teacher put an engine piece by Cody's car, so she didn't have to carry it piece by piece.

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami groaned and held onto him as he ran, her hand on her head. All color drained from her face, like she had seen a ghost or something, her body was extremely hot. When origami was born she was born weak and when she got sick it affected her a lot. Every now and then she would get sick like this but she never had anyone there to help her like Paris was, she always handled it herself.

Extra Info

School

In Paris's arms

Mood:

Aching

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris and Thetis

Tags:

Paris would give up forever to make sure Origami became well again. He starts to hum a song about iris by some group of music makers called dolls of goo goo. He had to distract himself from going insane with worry as he carried his lover in his arms. She was light, and his footing true, as he finally found the nurses office. He gently laid her in bed as he covered her with a blanket. "Please rest. I am here with you." he said holding her hand.

@Mayyflower

@whoever is the nurse

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cringe...-.-)
She smiled at him, he was kind of handsome, cute in a way, "So...Jack, do you know where I can find the parking lot? I need to install a part on my brothers car." she said, she had a teacher put an engine piece by Cody's car, so she didn't have to carry it piece by piece.
Jack pulled out his map. He looked for the parking lot.

" It's on the right side of school. I could take you there."

He gave her a quick stare. She seemed to have a uncanny resemblance to someone he meet before.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody grabbed his phone, which was broken now, "Eh...This explains it..." he said and tossed it into the trash, then was going to go order a new one, but he would be told to lay down by his mom, aunt, and grandpa..aka, Nico, Junchi, and Roy.
(Did I make a funny?)
Nico slid right in front of Roy.

"Oh hello, another friend of yours, Cody.. sooo popular,"

She scoffed sarcastically. She waved at him.

"Uh hello, I am Nico, the one and only,"

She snickered. Nico groaned along with Junchi.

"You have no idea, how hard it is for Cody to stay put,"

She said, chuckling softly. Nico rolled her eyes. She eyed Cody for a moment and looked away.

Kisaki said:
Jack pulled out his map. He looked for the parking lot.
" It's on the right side of school. I could take you there."

He gave her a quick stare. She seemed to have a uncanny resemblance to someone he meet before.
"Sure! That'd be great, dang car has a heavy hood, don't know what he's protecting with it, my guess it's a counter weight for the rear..." she said, and waited for him to lead her out there.

charleen said:

She said, chuckling softly. Nico rolled her eyes. She eyed Cody for a moment and looked away.
Cody just made a face, and held his arms up, "I like to help, and I don't like being helped sadly...My family is a large do it yourself family..." he said, as his mom worked day and night at a store for his sister and himself.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sure! That'd be great, dang car has a heavy hood, don't know what he's protecting with it, my guess it's a counter weight for the rear..." she said, and waited for him to lead her out there.
"I don't really have much knowledge of cars. Why don't you guys just call in a car fixer or something?".

Jack started to lead her out the building.

charleen said:

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody just made a face, and held his arms up, "I like to help, and I don't like being helped sadly...My family is a large do it yourself family..." he said, as his mom worked day and night at a store for his sister and himself.
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Kisaki said:
"I don't really have much knowledge of cars. Why don't you guys just call in a car fixer or something?".
Jack started to lead her out the building.
"It's to make the car work correctly actually, it's a gray market car, imported from Japan really, he wanted a Nissan Skyline, but couldn't afford it." she said, Cody loved the Skyline, it was a fast street car, and is the best thing to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back