• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody didn't blow on the soup, as he can eat hot food without getting burned or anything like it. "I'm violent because I was bullied by people at my old school, but eh, their loss, I would be the coolest person ever if I had my powers under control back then..." he said as he took a sip from the tea, his head was starting to feel a little bit better. "Oh, this is nice Junchi." he said.
Mei Junchi
[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Nico sighed softly.

"Yeah, I don't want Moonstone to get anymore ideas like that,"

She scratched the sides of her arm. She continued eating her soup.

"Cody, is the soup too hot?"

She said, slightly nervous. Also she wanted to change the subject if she could.

Mei Junchi
[/URL]

{/slide}

"Well, I don't want Moonstone to kill him, if anything, I want to have him expelled or put under watch. Since he tends to steal things, I don't want him to steal my stuff or anyone else's... So, how do we go about confronting Salvador?" he asked for ideas to capturing him for a teacher to give him punishment.

charleen said:
Nico sighed softly.

He smiled, "If anything it's cold in my mouth really...after I heal up, I think I'll eat a scorpion pepper, something really spicy or hot." he said, going to test if he can eat spicy peppers and and things alike.

((Lost track of you guys, I'm just going to assume Roy and Wylie are back at their dorms))

Roy and Wylie were kinda concerned about Cody. They saw that Cody hit his head pretty hard. They should head to Combat class, so Wylie decided to head over there first and tell Roy when the class starts. Roy then tries to ping Cody on his phone to see if he's okay.

Done with all his preparations, Salvador felt miserable. Living right next to Cody's dorm, he hears talking, and his name involved, and puts his ear against the wall to listen.

Salvador York

Mood: Miserable

Objective: Eavesdrop

Interacting with: Nobody

Roy Drake

Mood: Concerned

Objective: Call Cody by phone

Interacting with: Not yet

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Fine

Objective: Place-hold a time for Roy to get to combat class

Interacting with: Roy, breifly

Tags: @CERBERUS177 @charleen @The Royal Keen

charleen said:
Nico sighed softly.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, I don't want Moonstone to kill him, if anything, I want to have him expelled or put under watch. Since he tends to steal things, I don't want him to steal my stuff or anyone else's... So, how do we go about confronting Salvador?" he asked for ideas to capturing him for a teacher to give him punishment.

Mei Junchi

"I don't mind trying to talk to him. I never like getting into fights, verbal or physical, so he may find me at least vulnerable enough to speak to." Junchi suggested as they got off the topic of Moonstone.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Cody's Dorm

Mood:

Interested, Thoughtful

Talking to Cody and Nico

Objective:

Figure out how to capture Salvador

Interacting With:

Cody, Nico

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Jack sighed as he rolled off the blond haired bombshell beneath him. Looking at her, he stood and rolled his eyes. She had been fun the night before but now she bored him as most things quickly did. Getting dressed he turned and left the room leaving behind the sleeping girl. Walking to the elevators Jack pulled his phone out of his pocket because it was buzzing, and unlocking it revealed a picture of a decapitated corpse. Closing his eyes and shaking his head, Jack slid the phone back into his pocket.

"What in gods name makes them think I want to see that?"

Today was the day Jack "CROWN" Prince finally went to high school. He had been enrolled for months but had never been bored enough until now to finally attend. Pressing the button for the ground floor, Jack pulled out his phone and began looking through the reports from CROSS. Officially he had left the organization, but they still bothered him to make the decisions for them. Scrolling between live feeds of drug farms in Africa to labs hidden here in Japan he sighed and closed the feeds, opening up a dating app before muttering to himself,

"I should really upgrade. This phone has shit security."

Then as the elevators dinged he stepped out still fiddling with his phone.

@Lumina

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Cody nodded, "I'll get my gas mask for when we get him. I will be bringing a hand taser too. If he puts up a fight, or tries to harm you." Cody said, feeling if he has to he'll take Salvador down by force. If it comes down to it, Cody will use a extendable baton to subdue him.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "I'll get my gas mask for when we get him. I will be bringing a hand taser too. If he puts up a fight, or tries to harm you." Cody said, feeling if he has to he'll take Salvador down by force. If it comes down to it, Cody will use a extendable baton to subdue him.

"I'd never realize how powerful Moonstone can be and how easily they can manipulate it into something horrible,"

She frowned slightly.

"I hope it's not too late to change their mind.."

Nico looked over at Cody like he was crazy.

"The nurse said to rest??"

She said, slightly agitated.

"So that's means rest, okay pretty boy with lots of crazy weapons,"

She tried messing up his hair, groaning softl.

"And you better listen me and Junchi,"

She said, trying sound to stern. She even crossed her arms

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"I'd never realize how powerful Moonstone can be and how easily they can manipulate it into some bad,"

She frowned slightly.

Cody laughed when she tried to mess up a buzz cut hair style, "I'm not a boy dammit I'm a full grown man!" he said in a childish like voice trying to be funny, "But the painkillers kicked in so I feel a bit better..." he said, a each heartbeat didn't feel like it was killing him.

Roy hangs up as the phone goes into voice mail and sends another call

Salvador cringed as he heard what those people were planning, but knew he was powerless. What he could do is get prepared to run. He packed his computer and important stuff in a large backpack and a duffel bag, as well as spare blankets and a pillow. Since it seems that Cody will use a baton, he needs a special potion. He quickly searches online for a recipe, and meticulously made a potion that when released, causes all electric things to fail. Unfortunately, he had to trash it because his hands shook too much and added too much salt. He then took out one of Wylie's handguns, and quickly made a contraption out of summoned parts from the alchemy table to create a machine that when the door was slammed into the wall, it would hit a button, which would set the handgun shooting at whoever was there.

Roy Drake

Mood: Concerned

Objective: Call Cody

Interacting with: Cody (Well, he's trying to)

Salvador York

Mood: Tactical

Objective: Set up defenses

Interacting with: Nothing

Tags: @CERBERUS177 @The Royal Keen @charleen

CERBERUS177 said:
charleen said:
"I'd never realize how powerful Moonstone can be and how easily they can manipulate it into something horrible,"

She frowned slightly.

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, and they're pretty easy to manipulate too. If they get affiliated with the wrong people," Junchi glared at Cody, "then we can be in loads of trouble. Luckily, there's never been an instance where Moonstone tried to hurt me or betray me, so they may be hesitant to do anything against me in that case."

After that explanation, Junchi then asked Nico, "Will you be coming with me to get Salvador, or would you rather stay back and take care of Cody?"

Extra Information

Mood:

Thoughtful

Talking to Nico and Cody

Objective:

Plan out how to Salvador

Interacting With:

Nico, Cody

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody laughed when she tried to mess up a buzz cut hair style, "I'm not a boy dammit I'm a full grown man!" he said in a childish like voice trying to be funny, "But the painkillers kicked in so I feel a bit better..." he said, a each heartbeat didn't feel like it was killing him.
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"Well right now, you're a sick full grown man, okay!"

She said, rolling her eyes.

"Just stay here please.."

Nico pleaded slightly. She groaned and got her attention focus back on Junchi.

"Yes, I am tired of hearing that person's name and causing problems with the people that I am close with,"

She sighed heavily. Nico got up out her seat, and took her bowl to the sink. She went over and picked up Cody's and Junchi's bowls. She placed in the sink as well.

"Okay what is our plan, Junchi,"

She asked them, very interested

charleen said:

"Yes, I am tired of hearing that person's name and causing problems with the people that I am close with,"

She sighed heavily. Nico got up out her seat, and took her bowl to the sink. She went over and picked up Cody's and Junchi's bowls. She placed in the sink as well.

Cody caught Junchi 'so glare this time, "Hey, the guy could have been trying to peep on my sister, I'm sure you understand why I got violent the instance I saw him." Cody said, trying to sound like the good guy. "I don't want violence, but that was my sister he almost peeped on..." he said, then nodded when Nico told him to stay, "You have my word Nico." he said to her.

charleen said:

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody caught Junchi 'so glare this time, "Hey, the guy could have been trying to peep on my sister, I'm sure you understand why I got violent the instance I saw him." Cody said, trying to sound like the good guy. "I don't want violence, but that was my sister he almost peeped on..." he said, then nodded when Nico told him to stay, "You have my word Nico." he said to her.

Mei Junchi

"Well, I know where Salvador is, so I can just talk to him easily. He's right next door so I could just knock on his door, and try to speak to him privately. If things get bad, you guys, well, Nico, you'll have to come and help me." Junchi told the group. "Also, you guys will need something to be able to hear the conversation I have to record any evidence of him admitting to bad things, or him trying to hurt me. Uh, sorry, I'm pretty bad at making plans. If you guys have better suggestions go ahead."

Extra Information

Mood:

Thoughtful, Anxious

Talking to Nico and Cody

Objective:

Plan out how to capture Salvador

Interacting With:

Nico, Cody

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah, i dunno how to develop Sefia...)
((Soooo then what do we do? Nothing with them? We could always use different characters... Just not sure who to use cause I don't have any new characters. Maybe I'll make another...))

TheDragoon said:
((Soooo then what do we do? Nothing with them? We could always use different characters... Just not sure who to use cause I don't have any new characters. Maybe I'll make another...))
ok xD well up to you.))

Salvador goes around everywhere, listening in on conversations. He then goes outside and sticks a piece of paper on the door that reads in sloppy handwriting "If you don't want to be shot in the face, please do not slam the door open "

Roy slams the phone down, deciding that there was something wrong. He better check on Cody's dorm. He proceeds to Cody's dorm and waits outside, deciding if he should knock or not.

Roy Drake

Mood: Thoroughly panicked

Objective: Make sure Cody is okay

Interacting with: Nobody

Salvador York

Mood: Tense

Objective: Defend himself

Tags and posts:

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody, for god's sake, answer the phone...

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"Well, there's always the option of calling a teacher, but if you want to try and handle this... Go ahead. But if I hear screaming, I'm coming to help you. Rather you want me to or not." he said seriously. He will never let Salvador hurt anyone else.

CERBERUS177 said:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, there's always the option of calling a teacher, but if you want to try and handle this... Go ahead. But if I hear screaming, I'm coming to help you. Rather you want me to or not." he said seriously. He will never let Salvador hurt anyone else.
She sighed in relief, and smiled at Cody.

"Thank you,"

Nico was intently listening to Junchi's plan. She nodded when they explained it.

"Yeah I don't want you leave alone with him, so I am totally coming with you,"

She said confirming to go with them.

"Don't worry, no ones going to scream, Cody,"

She said, hoping to reassure him.

"Come on, I'll lead you to your bed,"

Nico followed him, making sure he doesn't fall or something. She rearranged his blanket, so it was cascade over his body.

"Good?"

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Restaurant

Mood:

Excited

Looking for a seat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled as he spoke, nodding lightly when he said that wasn't who she was, because it really wasn't, she wasn't cut out for that posh nonsense, she was too hyper and boisterous to sit still with fancy dresses and gloves "Exactly! ~ If I was formal, then I couldn't do this" she said booping his nose with her finger as she passed him and went inside the restaurant to find a good seat.

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke blinked when she poked his nose, he shook his head and chuckled and walked in after her. "I can already smell the food" he says inhaling

Extra Info

Restaurant

Finding a table

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Sit down

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Users who are viewing this thread