• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Not the point xD They would simply bounce off of him, due to it being of the lower realms. )))

[/QUOTE]
((he could still make them discharge whatever element it was charged with when they hit him.))

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

two.jpg

"Why can't you just spare her?!" A female growled. "She broke the rules. We don't do that hear Lea and you know that" Another female spoke. "She's innocent she didn't do anything but help a boy? Don't take the only thing she had away Cassandra" Lea begged. "Im sorry Lea but this is what needs to be done, she abused her power and put the animals at risk" Cassandra sighed.

May shifted a little. "Ugh.." She groaned as she rubbed her forehead, she opened her eyes only to find herself in a white room... Wait! She shot up and looked around and noticed she was at headquarters. She looked around. No Luner... No Alejandro.. No.. Han.. She held her head and looked around. "H-hello..?" She spoke, her voice shaky and broken.

"Lea I said n-" she stopped as she looked through the window. "Bye Lea..." she says as she made Lea disappear, fixing her dress she walked in and knocked on the door. "Mayela.." She spoke softly.

May looked up and stood up. "Cassandra? W-Why am I here? I didn't do anything wrong..." She says, her voice still shaky. "I-I-I didn't" she says stammering on her own words.

Cassandra wanted to answer that question but she didn't know how to answer it so she just stood there quietly, she took a deep breath and finally spoke. "You failed to follow the rules and for that we have to punish you.." She says sternly. "You know what you did. You put your animals at risk and that's not acceptable and we will and can not look past that..." She says crossing her arms as two large men walked in and brushed past her and over to mayela and picked her up. "This is what needs to be done.." She says carelessly. She learned that if she was mean like the others herself wasn't punished. She didn't want to hurt mayela, she's the nicest person ever. But this was for herself to prove to their leader that she was worthy...

May stood there and her eyes widen.. They were gonna take everything from her... Luner... She backed up when she saw the two men walk towards her, once they grabbed her they picked her up and carried her away, may started screaming and squirming around. "NO!!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" She cried. "I WONT DO IT EVER AGAIN I PROMISE.." She kicked, screamed and cried. "DONT TAKE HER FROM ME!"

"Shut the hell up.!" One of the guys growled. They carried her into another room and sat her in a chair and chained her to it.

May struggled in the chair and sat there. "Please..." She whined as the men walked out and into the control room. This was like when they took her wings from her, she didn't ever do anything.. They snatched her from her parents when she was younger only to experiment on her and punish her. As may sat in the cold room waiting for the process to start. She thought about everything.. She's just a worthless peice of shit. No one needed her, no friends.. No parents.. She had no one except for her animals and... She heard a bear growl...Luner.. A tear slid down her face.. Luner.. Her bestfriend... Gone, just like that..

w8rqj4hdcj46bwpwosvw.gif

She was definitely alone now... Her head slumped down, her hair in her face. She heard a click. She tightened her grip on the arm of the chair. She heard another click and with that a painful, tight feeling ran through out her body. She screamed and her body tensed up tight and screamed one last time "HAN....!"

images

After a while she woke up but she was in a different place.. A hospital.. She sat up and groaned.. Her body was sore.. Her heart was empty.. She looked out the window and just stared out.. Her hatred burning hotter than lava.. She hated everything.. She wanted revenge, her fingers twitched. She got up and ripped the needle out of her arm and the alarm was going off, she got out of there before the doctors saw her, "Attention everyone. Mayela Loria has gone missing. Attention Mayela Loria has gone missing.. Lock down all the doors this is not a drill.!" The intercome above yelled. Mayela walked out of the hospital and towards the park. Once she made it to the park she sat on a bench and stared at her hands. "Why the long face?" A voice spoke.. "W-Who said that?" May said looking around. "That's not important.." It spoke "What's wrong my dear?" It asked. "They took everything from me and I want revenge.. I want revenge on everyone who did this to me" may growled "And how are you planning on doing that?" It asked "By hurting them" may says "But your a human. You are a nobody.." It smirked. "Shut up.. I will find a way" may growled "Allow me to help you.. I am Quinn and I am a demon, I was called up here when I heard your cry for help.." Quinn said as she appeared next to Mayela. "Im Mayela.. How are you gonna be able to help me?" She snarls. Quinn sighed and stood up. "I'm a very powerful demon, I'll be by your side.. All you have to do is sign a contract" Quinn says. "A contract? For what?" May asks "Oh don't worry about that May" she says grabbing mays hand. "What do you say? Will you allow me to help you?" She asks. May thought about it for a while before nodding. "Y-Yes.." She says. Quinn smiled "good" she says before taking her sharp nail and pricking mays finger. Blood flowed out of mays finger and onto a paper, like chain of some sort. May watched and relaxed. Maybe she wasn't alone..

Extra Info

N/A

N/A

Mood:

N/A

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

N/A

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Misaki walked into the park, despite Seraphs effort's to stop Misaki from leaving the school, she ignored her wishes and continued walking. "I'm sure my mom will forgive me if I skip a class, seriously Seraph calm down..." she said with an exagerated sigh.

"You really shouldn't be so easy going about this, besides, Alejandro's there, don't you want to see you're little brother?" Seraph said, continuing to try and convince her.

Misaki looked at Seraph as if she was thinking about it, then looked at a passing person and back in front of her. "He's probably busy with his friends" She mumbled and continued walking.

Seraph smirked,"Oh right, you're 'lil bro' is more popular then his 'big sis'" she said and snickered.

Misaki glared at her, "Shut up" she growled, she didn't even want friends to begin with, nope.

Seraph continued laughing before feeling a familiar presence, "Hm..." she said to herself, looking around the park.

More Info

Park

Mood:

M= Annoyed

S= Curious

Walking through the park

Objective:

S=Find the familiar presence

Interacting with: Mayela/Quinn

Tags:

[/border]

JJKab said:
(Neverming. Just interract)
Fricka shivered lightly, stopping, as her look switched over to the man. She frowned.

"N... None of your b... Business" She replied rudely, not interested in any talks, yet she still stood there, her arms crossed over her chest.
Suuy laughed, "Oh? But if your not willing to talk about it then why are you still here?"

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami groaned and held onto him as he ran, her hand on her head. All color drained from her face, like she had seen a ghost or something, her body was extremely hot. When origami was born she was born weak and when she got sick it affected her a lot. Every now and then she would get sick like this but she never had anyone there to help her like Paris was, she always handled it herself.

Extra Info

School

In Paris's arms

Mood:

Aching

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris and Thetis

Tags:

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy laughed, "Oh? But if your not willing to talk about it then why are you still here?"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka sighed, looking away from the man. He was starting to get on her nervs.

"Because I wanna... Get away from them.... " She exclaimed quietly.

"I want to rethink my l... Life" Fricka admitted, trying her hardest not to tear up again.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Misaki walked into the park, despite Seraphs effort's to stop Misaki from leaving the school, she ignored her wishes and continued walking. "I'm sure my mom will forgive me if I skip a class, seriously Seraph calm down..." she said with an exagerated sigh.

"You really shouldn't be so easy going about this, besides, Alejandro's there, don't you want to see you're little brother?" Seraph said, continuing to try and convince her.

Misaki looked at Seraph as if she was thinking about it, then looked at a passing person and back in front of her. "He's probably busy with his friends" She mumbled and continued walking.

Seraph smirked,"Oh right, you're 'lil bro' is more popular then his 'big sis'" she said and snickered.

Misaki glared at her, "Shut up" she growled, she didn't even want friends to begin with, nope.

Seraph continued laughing before feeling a familiar presence, "Hm..." she said to herself, looking around the park.

More Info

Park

Mood:

M= Annoyed

S= Curious

Walking through the park

Objective:

S=Find the familiar presence

Interacting with: Mayela/Quinn

Tags:

[/border]

~?Mayela Loria?~

Mayela got up and started walking. She heard people talking, she looked around and huffed "People.." She sighed

"Well well well if it isn't seraph" Quinn said walking over to Seraph. "How's it going"

May followed Quinn and stood there. She looked at misaki and crossed her arms. That girl reminded her of someone...

Extra Info

Park

Talking to seraph and misaki

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"The soup is ready,"

She said, excitedly.

"Just let me put them in to bowls for you guys,"

She grinned slightly to the both of them. Nico grabbed three medium bowls and three spoons from Cody's kitchen drawers. She placed them on table. She pour the soup one by one on the bowls. There was steam coming out of the soup since it was freshly made. She placed in
the spoons as well.

"Cody, I can bring this over to you,"

She smiled softly. Nico brought another tray to put in the soup and spoon. She placed it over Cody's lap.

"Oh, and I'll get you some water as well,"

She said, skipping to get a cold glass of water and placing it on the side of the tray. Nico blowed on the bowl.

"It might be hot right now,"

She smiled sheepishly

@CERBERUS177

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, looking away from the man. He was starting to get on her nervs.
"Because I wanna... Get away from them.... " She exclaimed quietly.

"I want to rethink my l... Life" Fricka admitted, trying her hardest not to tear up again.
Suuy laughed, "the worlds all about perception girl, change how you perceive the world and it can truly change. What do you want to change in this world girl? What you running from?"

Mayyflower said:

~?Mayela Loria?~

Mayela got up and started walking. She heard people talking, she looked around and huffed "People.." She sighed

"Well well well if it isn't seraph" Quinn said walking over to Seraph. "How's it going"

May followed Quinn and stood there. She looked at misaki and crossed her arms. That girl reminded her of someone...

Extra Info

Park

Talking to seraph and misaki

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Seraph and Misaki

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Seraph

..................~Once a Demon, Now a Weapon and Guardian~

Seraph grinned when she saw Quinn, "Well if it isn't Quinn, As for me i'm stuck with babysitting duty" she said and noticed Mayela,"Who's the pipsqueak?" she said, tilting her head.

Misaki looked at Seraph and who she figured at Quinn before she noticed Mayela staring at her with her arm's crossed. Why the heck was she staring at her like that, last time she checked she didn't exactly do anything to her.

More Info

Park

Mood:

S: ok

M: Confused

Talking to Quin and Mayela

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Mayela and Seraph

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
"The soup is ready,"
She said, excitedly.

She grinned slightly to the both of them. Nico grabbed three medium bowls and three spoons from Cody's kitchen drawers. She placed them on table. She pour the soup one by one on the bowls. There was steam coming out of the soup since it was freshly made. She placed in
the spoons as well.

She smiled softly. Nico brought another tray to put in the soup and spoon. She placed it over Cody's lap.

She said, skipping to get a cold glass of water and placing it on the side of the tray. Nico blowed on the bowl.

She smiled sheepishly

@CERBERUS177
Cody smiled and took a taste from the soup, and he loved it, he could really taste the lime, nice and zesty, "Nico...this is wonderful!" he said very impressed, "Where...where did you learn to make this? It's the best soup I've ever had." he said, "And and Nico, Junchi is making us tea so we don't need any water, sit down and enjoy your s-soup pleas-se." he said, a smile on his face, hiding the thumping pain in his head.

charleen said:
"The soup is ready,"
She said, excitedly.

the spoons as well.

She smiled sheepishly

@CERBERUS177
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and took a taste from the soup, and he loved it, he could really taste the lime, nice and zesty, "Nico...this is wonderful!" he said very impressed, "Where...where did you learn to make this? It's the best soup I've ever had." he said, "And and Nico, Junchi is making us tea so we don't need any water, sit down and enjoy your s-soup pleas-se." he said, a smile on his face, hiding the thumping pain in his head.

Mei Junchi

"Thanks, Nico." Junchi said once she finished the soup. Junchi waited a while before even attempting to eat it, so they could avoid the burning of their tongue. Soon after though, the water was ready and Junchi went to get it. They grew some skullcap and prepared the tea for Cod, and once they were finished with the tea they waited for it to be at the appropriate heat for people to drink it without hurting themselves. they delivered the tea first to Cody, then to Nico, and then to themself. "Nico, you don't have to drink it if you don't want to, I just didn't want to leave anybody out."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Objective: To take care of Cody

Interacting With: Cody, Nico

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"Thank you Junchi,"

She smiled softly, and sip the herbal tea.

"Mmm it's soo herbal-e,"

Nico chuckled slightly. She grabbed her spoon and started eating away her soup. It made her feel warm inside and she really liked that.

"So me and Moonstone got into a bit of an argument and I don't know whether to say sorry first.."

She sighed heavily, drinking the tea.

charleen said:
"Thank you Junchi,"
She smiled softly, and sip the herbal tea.

"Mmm it's soo herbal-e,"

Nico chuckled slightly. She grabbed her spoon and started eating away her soup. It made her feel warm inside and she really liked that.

"So me and Moonstone got into a bit of an argument and I don't know whether to say sorry first.."

She sighed heavily, drinking the tea.

Mei Junchi

"What did you guys argue about?" Junchi asked before sitting down and sipping their tea from a spoon. "And expect some arguments with Moonstone. They're good at starting drama, and then trying to push blame onto others for the drama."

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned for Cody, Relaxed

Objective: Taking care of Cody

Interacting With: Nico

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Well they wanted to kill Salvador for what he did to Cody and how he lied to you, and Moonstone was very annoyed,"

She sighed softly.

"I understand the frustration, but I still don't think killing Salvador is the right thing to do in this situation,"

Nico looked at her tea, groaning a bit.

charleen said:
"Well they wanted to kill Salvador for what he did to Cody and how he lied to you, and Moonstone was very annoyed,"
She sighed softly.

"I understand the frustration, but I still don't think killing Salvador is the right thing to do in this situation,"

Nico looked at her tea, groaning a bit.

Mei Junchi

"Yeah... they're very... violent. They like to use violence as the first answer for anything they have a problem with." Junchi explained after they took a taste of Nico's soup. "This is really good by the way." they complimented. "Don't apologize though, it just encourages them to think that mindset is the correct one."

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned for Cody, Relaxed

Objective: Take care of Cody, Explain Moonstone to Nico

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"Do you know how they got so violent, or is just their personality?"

She asked them, feeling very concern. Nico smiled when they complimented their cooking.

"Awe, you're too sweet,"

She said, giggling slightly. She took another sip of her tea.

"If that's the case then I don't know what to go,"

She frowned, looking down at her shoes.

charleen said:
"Do you know how they got so violent, or is just their personality?"
She asked them, feeling very concern. Nico smiled when they complimented their cooking.

"Awe, you're too sweet,"

She said, giggling slightly. She took another sip of her tea.

"If that's the case then I don't know what to go,"

She frowned, looking down at her shoes.

Mei Junchi

"They had a pretty horrible mother, so I'm sure their violent personality could be fixed. Though, I do have a good feeling they're just naturally like that, and their upbringing just didn't help." Junchi explained solemnly. They began taking some more sips of the soup, but did it slowly so they wouldn't burn themself.

Extra Information

Mood: Solemn

Objective: Explain Moonstone to Nico

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana sat there at her fathers side again as he breathed raspily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just watched since she couldn't do anything⊹...

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Cody didn't blow on the soup, as he can eat hot food without getting burned or anything like it. "I'm violent because I was bullied by people at my old school, but eh, their loss, I would be the coolest person ever if I had my powers under control back then..." he said as he took a sip from the tea, his head was starting to feel a little bit better. "Oh, this is nice Junchi." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody didn't blow on the soup, as he can eat hot food without getting burned or anything like it. "I'm violent because I was bullied by people at my old school, but eh, their loss, I would be the coolest person ever if I had my powers under control back then..." he said as he took a sip from the tea, his head was starting to feel a little bit better. "Oh, this is nice Junchi." he said.

Mei Junchi

Junchi glared at Cody after his explanation for being violent. It seemed he had no regrets with being violent, and also saw it as the first thing to do, considering how he reacted seeing Salvador. "Thanks." they said bitterly. "Also, I'd appreciate that you don't support Moonstone's violent personality. Someone with that much power... I'd rather not have them think they're allowed to kill off or hurt whoever they felt wronged them in someway."

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Cody's Dorm

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Taking care of Cody, Explaining Moonstone to the group

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi