• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Hmm... Okay, you can always tell me when your ready. Mari is out with Han... Not sure if Roman remembers though))
(((( I thought you owed me a post.... ))))

charleen said:
Nico was off cutting the vegetables and the chicken into tinier pieces, so Cody can't die from eating. She plopped then into a huge pot that already had chicken broth boiling. She added in a pit of salt and some lime to give the soup some zest. She grabbed a big spoon and started mixing the soup together, slowly. She looked at the corner of her eye and saw Junchi and waved at them.
"I made some soup and I think there's enough for everyone to have,"

She said, smiling gently. She continued stirring the pot like so.

@The Royal Keen
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Cody shrugged, "I'm more of a Arizona Iced tea guy...But I guess I can give it a try..." he said, he hasn't had homemade tea before, the tea he gets comes either in a large jug, or a can, but he guessed he should try the tea.

Cody smiled at Nico who was cooking, "I'm really sorry that I can't cook Nico, I would love to have cooked something for everyone." he said feeling a bit upset that he had people doing things for him.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
((a WKW Wilk can punch through .9 inches of heavy armor at 1200 meters, but it means that it would go through Hauro, the tree behind him, and the school wall off in the distance. Although I will say if you metagame I will get on you about it.))

Lance laughed, "judging from that, I wouldn't even need it." Reaching around his back Lance pulled his hand gun out and checked the number of rounds he had in the clip.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at him, "Everything? you better be super good at each" she said, if he sucked, she was gonna run out of money.
"'Course I am! You think theres anything I'm not awesome at?" Everest laughed and smirked deviously.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((a WKW Wilk can punch through .9 inches of heavy armor at 1200 meters, but it means that it would go through Hauro, the tree behind him, and the school wall off in the distance. Although I will say if you metagame I will get on you about it.))
Lance laughed, "judging from that, I wouldn't even need it." Reaching around his back Lance pulled his hand gun out and checked the number of rounds he had in the clip.

[/QUOTE]
((( A bullet, regardless of the calibre, would bounce off of a Sanctum. Weapons made by the lower races can't harm Sanctums. Will get to working on my post soon. )))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"'Course I am! You think theres anything I'm not awesome at?" Everest laughed and smirked deviously.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "Oh really? I'm sure there's a lot of things you're not good at." she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody shrugged, "I'm more of a Arizona Iced tea guy...But I guess I can give it a try..." he said, he hasn't had homemade tea before, the tea he gets comes either in a large jug, or a can, but he guessed he should try the tea.
Cody smiled at Nico who was cooking, "I'm really sorry that I can't cook Nico, I would love to have cooked something for everyone." he said feeling a bit upset that he had people doing things for him.

Mei Junchi

Junchi began boiling water for the tea, and relaxed in Cody's dorm until the boiling water was done. "No need to be so sorry, you need to get some rest and stop making yourself anxious. Anxiety never helps a headache." Junchi said sternly to Cody after he apologized. "We're both here to take care of you, and it'd be selfish if we had an injured man do all the work."

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Objective: Trying to convince Cody to relax

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

charleen said:
Nico waved her.
"Oh no, it's fine,"

She smiled back at them.

"Moonstone really said that?"

She was pretty surprised.

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, they wanted me to meet you. Said we had similar personality traits or something." Junchi responded as they waited for the water to finish boiling.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Concerned for Cody

Objective: Making sure Cody is okay

Interacting With: Nico

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
charleen said:
Nico waved her.
"Oh no, it's fine,"

She smiled back at them.

"Moonstone really said that?"

She was pretty surprised.
"So..Junchi right? What type of tea is it? Green or normal?" he asked, he's never had green before, but has seen it a few times and wanted to try it, but didn't because he wanted something to drink, and if he didn't like it, he wouldn't finish it. But he couldn't wait to try Nico's soup. (The word 'lime' makes me think it will taste great IRL to be honest)

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and brought their clasped hands up to his face and gave Lumina's hand a small kiss as he spoke to her. He could sense Lumina's uneasiness regarding the class's objective, and knew she would be hesitant to use her powers in a combative environment, given that he could still see her wings pressed firmly against her back. He thought for a few moments on what they could do during the class, and as he did so, his red irises scanned the area around them, including the students who stood in a large cluster infront of them. He then thought of an idea, and at the moment, he continued to talk to Lumina, his smile remaining fixed on his face as he did soΨ...

Sure~ We could use this class as a way for me to teach you how to use your powers comfortably in a combat way~ We don't necessarily have to fight each other~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_nogfnpPVaf1tjehr9o1_500.gif

Looking around, there was a bunch of things happening at once. Some people were lazing about, not listening to the teacher, some still trying to find partners and others already sparring. Some were even just meeting up in class, even though it had technically already started. Glancing around, within the groups of students that had already begun sparring there was a group of people who honestly looked really hostile towards each other. There was arguing and fighting much past a simple sparring match. They were kind of intimidating, and it was making Lumina even more uncomfortable than she already was. Part of her just wanted to poof out of here and just... not be here, but she knew that she couldn't just skip out on class, especially when both Kenji and Akira were here. It showed on her face that she was growing more and more uncomfortable, but her expression reset to one of surprise when she felt her hand being lifted, and she turned her face to look at Kenji, who was leaving a soft kiss on their connected hands. Lumina immediately blushed from the action, feeling both calm from Kenji's touch and flustered from embarrassment. He was just so nonchalant about it too, and his smile was sending butterflies through her whole body.

Though, it was his words that Lumina cared about most. She blinked slightly in surprise that he had noticed just how uncomfortable she was with being in the class. Well, it was obviously that was nervous being here, but for him to notice it to the level where he knew she didn't want to actually spar really impressed her.
"W-would that really be okay?" she asked, still slightly hesitant as if Kenji hadn't suggested it. Remembering some things about what Kenji had told her about Sanctums, they were made for combat or something, so a class like this would be right up Kenji's alley. And yet for her, he was willing to throw that aside just so she would be comfortable. Damn that boy. Granted, his offer made her happy and relieved, but in her mind she just wanted to confirm it for herself that it was what he really wanted to do. Lumina didn't want to make anybody do anything they didn't want to do, especially not her pair.

no slide
no slide

Nona said:

latest

Café

Mood:

Happy

Having lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna giggled softly, her cheeks turning a light pink from being called cute " Well thank you but, I'm not that calm at all really, you just haven't done anything to make me angry" she admitted, which was true, out of all her siblings, she was the quickest to anger...like a grumpy bear. But her brother still would have held the title of worst temper when finally angry. "And yeah, I guess I would be use to seeing people with that look..." She laughed a little "I don't feel like you'd ever hurt me though" she said with a nod.

C4 blinked as he took another bite of his salad, "I would try to never hurt you but I can't say the same for my co workers."

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled. "It's not fun living in a mansion, nor hosting any party's. My mother and father used to host party's for every leviathan there was" he says. "It was really stressful" he smiled. "But yea I couldn't imagine you being formal, that's just not who you are" he says as they reached the restaurant, he opened the doors and let her go in

Extra Info

Restaurant

N/A

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get the date over with

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Restaurant

Mood:

Excited

Looking for a seat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled as he spoke, nodding lightly when he said that wasn't who she was, because it really wasn't, she wasn't cut out for that posh nonsense, she was too hyper and boisterous to sit still with fancy dresses and gloves "Exactly! ~ If I was formal, then I couldn't do this" she said booping his nose with her finger as she passed him and went inside the restaurant to find a good seat.

CERBERUS177 said:
"So..Junchi right? What type of tea is it? Green or normal?" he asked, he's never had green before, but has seen it a few times and wanted to try it, but didn't because he wanted something to drink, and if he didn't like it, he wouldn't finish it. But he couldn't wait to try Nico's soup. (The word 'lime' makes me think it will taste great IRL to be honest)

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, my name is Junchi. The tea will be a herbal tea made by a plant called skullcap. Don't worry, it's not as threatening as it sounds. It helps with headaches and migraines, so it should be perfect for you." they explained. "I've tried it myself, and it definitely works. I will say though, whether you like it or not, you're going to drink it since you need to recover."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Concerned for Cody

Objective: Care for Cody

Interacting With: Cody

Roman said:
Elliot blushed a little and looked away from Isabella, "There's a cab over there." He said, as he yelled to the driver and told him to wait a moment. The driver nodded and got in his taxi waiting for the two.
Isabella smiled and nuzzled his neck as she walked with him towards the taxi happily

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
CERBERUS177 said:
(See, watching food network has finally paid off LOL!)

"Yeaaah, are you crazy too, Junchi?"

She said, giggling to herself. The soup was almost finish, just needed to give it a few twirl. She grabbed the spoon and tasted it. She couldn't helped, but smiled. It was quite delicious, but still too hot to consume for Cody. She on the other hand likes really hot food, temperature-wise.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The nurse walked out a littlebit later and spoke. "You may see him."

[/QUOTE]
''Lana, we can see him now..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back