• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory made a thinking face, as he looked at the sky
"Buddy, I think it's already... starting? Or it's over, I can't really tell... But I think ya missed it" He exclaimed

Moonstone

Moonstone giggled, though they were nervous if Gregory was right. "No, we're just supposed to pair up now, but it seems like people are all over the place. I think I lost my partner, and my friend walked off to take care of some guy that got into a fight, so I'm just here, uh, looking around for a new partner."

They wondered what type of partner they would get next. They hoped for someone that could match them in level of ability, but wouldn't leave them writhing in pain by the end of the class. Just someone that could match Moonstone, without also having them lose control of their power too. They doubted that would ever happen though, since it felt like some people were too strong for them, in skill or power, or too weak that they feared they'd get in trouble for hurting them. "Well, I doubt I'm really going to find a partner, and I suspect I came to class just a bit too early." they sighed.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored, Disappointed

Objective: Find a partner in Combat Class, Wait for Combat Class to begin

Interacting With: Gregory

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:
Kenai laughed "Far enough, You're pretty light so not against carrying you around for a bit" he said with a nod "Is it really that fun being taller?" He asked.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded, "When you're smaller then a lot of people it can be intimidating often, because you can't really do anything if they decided to kidnap you" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

TheDragoon said:
((I bet Kotori might be upset with how long he was gone, so we're gonna have to find a way to make her feel better... I think Axel will just ask her on a date :U))
(Yea she's upset)

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"If that class had water, or something like that, I'd gladly beat ya up... or try..." Gregory exclaimed, looking at Moonstone curiously

"But. I'm still trainin'." He sighed, tilting his head softly

"What yer name, if I may ask?" Gregory asked, turning to face them

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled and nodded. "Yea, It wouldn't feel like I'm on a date with you if you were being formal, I'm happy with you that way you are" he said and smiled

Extra Info

Walking with kairassi

N/A

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Near the restaurant

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Luke

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled "I'm glad you think so..." She said softly "I don't think I can be formal honestly..." She said before laughing "Oh, god could you imagine if I was super rich and had to host a fancy dinner? It would be a disaster!" She said with giggling at the thought "I'd accidently zap people while shaking their hands and then, My hair would frizz up from stress and then I'd fight with the microwaves and it would all go down hill from there..." She joked.

JJKab said:
"If that class had water, or something like that, I'd gladly beat ya up... or try..." Gregory exclaimed, looking at Moonstone curiously
"But. I'm still trainin'." He sighed, tilting his head softly

"What yer name, if I may ask?" Gregory asked, turning to face them

Moonstone

"I could make you some water, but I guess that'd defeat the purpose of this class, since you shouldn't always expect to have water." Moonstone said. When they were asked for their name they smiled and politely answered, "My name is Moonstone, this is my first day here and I'm also in training. What is your name, if I might ask?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored, Slightly happy

Objective: Find a combat partner, Wait for Combat Class to start

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
(Do I owe anyone a reply...?)
((I missed your replies and stuff with Cody and Nico, and now I'm so lost cause Junchi was supposed to help Cody get to the nursing office. Would it be fine if Junchi visited Cody in his dorm to make sure he's fine? I think Nico was there too.))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded, "When you're smaller then a lot of people it can be intimidating often, because you can't really do anything if they decided to kidnap you" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai nodded "I guess that makes sense" he said before smiling "Don't worry about that though, no one will be kidnapping you when I'm around, I'll not let it happen" he assured her.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I missed your replies and stuff with Cody and Nico, and now I'm so lost cause Junchi was supposed to help Cody get to the nursing office. Would it be fine if Junchi visited Cody in his dorm to make sure he's fine? I think Nico was there too.))

[/QUOTE]
(...Devious little Bastard is still there lol, but sure)

JJKab said:
"Greg. Nice to meet ya" Gregory said with a small chuckle.
"Welp. Since we both are both, shall we go eat somethin'?" He asked, standing up.

Moonstone

"Sure, I'm bored enough to eat. I could just make us some food right here, if you'd like." Moonstone suggested. "I need to stay close to my class to know when it'll start, and so I don't get in trouble with the teacher. I also need to find a partner here too." they explained.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Objective: Wait for Combat Class to start, Find a combat partner

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Happy

Talking with C4

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

"Well maybe its just not time for me to strike yet" she joked with a small snigger. "Seriously though, If I hadn't left home, I would be training for that, even if I'm not suited. You know, keeping the "Family business" going and such" she said, turning up her nose a little, he was right, she could never do that, even if she knew how to defend herself. Mentioning his own eyes, she tilted her head. "Huh." she leaned forward a little bit, squinting her eyes slightly as she looked at his eyes "Really? I'd tend to disagree, I don't think your eyes are unsettling at all, if I did, I wouldn't be sitting here." she said afterwards. Maybe she was clueless or it was because she was used to looking at such people already, or maybe it was because, he simply didnt seem "Evil" to her really,Jut a guy with a not so normal job.

C4 laughed, "you're probably more acclimated to it than most people and with your abilities, water users are typically far calmer by nature than others. I'm not complaining though because otherwise I wouldn't get to talk to such a cute girl."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"If I'll know how I can make some water out of the thin air, I'd probably join ya" Gregory said, half-joking.

"Alright. Shall we get going?" He asked, smiling lightly, as he began walking towards the entrance of the school

JJKab said:
@Wicked Jester
(Ya wanted to interract with Lena. Post is up there, and we can do it. Unless you did, and I missed it)
((nah, I'm just bogged down with a number of other replies for ongoing interactions. If you wanna start an interaction with someone else feel free, otherwise I might be a while.))

CERBERUS177 said:
(...Devious little Bastard is still there lol, but sure)

Mei Junchi

Junchi decided to check up on Cody, and after asking the nurse for him dorm and explaining that they helped heal him before bringing him to the office, they were allowed directions to his room. They flew down to the male's dorms, and immediately knew which dorm was Cody's because they could hear and smell Nico and Cody in there. Junchi knocked on the door as nonthreatening as possible, and thought they could smell soup in there too. "Cody? That's your name, correct?" they shouted from outside. "It's me, Junchi, Moonstone's friend that helped you get to the nursing office."

Extra Information

Mood: Worried

Objective: Check on Cody

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((nah, I'm just bogged down with a number of other replies for ongoing interactions. If you wanna start an interaction with someone else feel free, otherwise I might be a while.))

[/QUOTE]
(Waitin' for ya. I'm determined, since you mentioned a character affiliated with criminals. I want to see how it'll play out)

Nona said:
Kenai nodded "I guess that makes sense" he said before smiling "Don't worry about that though, no one will be kidnapping you when I'm around, I'll not let it happen" he assured her.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako smiled, "Good, I'll be sure not to worry about that then" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Cody's head was still hurting, he got up and opened the door, "Y-Yeah...? Oh..h-hey, is th-there something I f-forgot?" he asked, still in pain from the fall, but powered through it for a bit, hewas pretty sure he was going to be out of class for a while until the pain was gone.

JJKab said:
"If I'll know how I can make some water out of the thin air, I'd probably join ya" Gregory said, half-joking.
"Alright. Shall we get going?" He asked, smiling lightly, as he began walking towards the entrance of the school

Moonstone

Moonstone was slightly anxious to just leave their class, but they hoped that as long as their senses were working well, they could hear when class was getting ready to start. "Yes." they said as they followed Gregory. They were tempted to just materialize food for them to both eat, but they also wanted to move around. It's not like they take hours to eat anyways, all they'd need is to eat quickly, chat with Gregory for a bit, and then they would feel fine.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Objective: Waiting for Combat Class to start, Get something to eat

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
(Waitin' for ya. I'm determined, since you mentioned a character affiliated with criminals. I want to see how it'll play out)
((I control CROSS which is a criminal organization that does everything from weapons sell to human experimentation to Assassination. I just haven't done anything big with them recently. I do have permission from akira to literally just jump into any interaction and send CROSS agents to try to capture them for experimentation. I've just been having them lay low for now. So I don't just have 1 character, I have 12 now I believe...))

\

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Near the restaurant

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Luke

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled "I'm glad you think so..." She said softly "I don't think I can be formal honestly..." She said before laughing "Oh, god could you imagine if I was super rich and had to host a fancy dinner? It would be a disaster!" She said with giggling at the thought "I'd accidently zap people while shaking their hands and then, My hair would frizz up from stress and then I'd fight with the microwaves and it would all go down hill from there..." She joked.

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled. "It's not fun living in a mansion, nor hosting any party's. My mother and father used to host party's for every leviathan there was" he says. "It was really stressful" he smiled. "But yea I couldn't imagine you being formal, that's just not who you are" he says as they reached the restaurant, he opened the doors and let her go in

Extra Info

Restaurant

N/A

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get the date over with

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I control CROSS which is a criminal organization that does everything from weapons sell to human experimentation to Assassination. I just haven't done anything big with them recently. I do have permission from akira to literally just jump into any interaction and send CROSS agents to try to capture them for experimentation. I've just been having them lay low for now. So I don't just have 1 character, I have 12 now I believe...))
\

[/QUOTE]
(0_o. Welp, If ya want, you can make first move with me. Dying for some interraction!)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's head was still hurting, he got up and opened the door, "Y-Yeah...? Oh..h-hey, is th-there something I f-forgot?" he asked, still in pain from the fall, but powered through it for a bit, hewas pretty sure he was going to be out of class for a while until the pain was gone.

Mei Junchi

"Oh, you look like you're in so much pain." Junchi said as they tried to inspect him. "I just wanted to check up on you, may I come in? You really need to sit down, I thought someone else was with you." they said quickly from anxiety. They wondered why Nico didn't open the door instead, but she probably didn't want to leave the soup unintended. Still, thoughts ran through Junchi's mind at a quick pace as they developed plans to help Cody heal.

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Objective: Make sure Cody is okay

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back