• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(Could anyone repost anything they had for me? @Roman )
(((( You can actually free Ollene. I've had literally no motivation to write in the last few days and I know you like to interact so I won't hold you captive to wait for me ))))

TheDragoon said:
((I made a reply how Axel quickly left them alone and stuff xD ))
((Oh okay xD I'll reply now, I just had to have dinner first :3))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Anybody free for interaction? I have my character Moonstone open in combat class.))

[/QUOTE]
(Opennnnn, Gregory is free.)

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Amused

Walking to the amusement park

Objective:

Have a fun day

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai raised a brow in response to her words after she crossed her arms "You aren't puny, just small, you said you could prove that didn't you? and even if you aren't physically strong, does that really matter? I mean, do you have to be?" he asked tilting his head lightly, before speaking again after looking at her "Also, you didn't actually answer my question. Unless you want to stay in the air like this" he said with a laugh.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

"I'm gonna stay like this, I feel taller then everyone and this time I can look down at you to talk" Asako said and grinned.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

mI4knfT.png

Of course, Isuzu had no idea if her little plan would work. So it did take her a bit by surprise when Fenris grabbed her and took her to another room. Although, she did feel pretty excited by the sudden change in his demeanor, though that was kind of her own fault. She felt the smoke start to go down her throat, thankfully from years of practice her gag reflex was kind of non-existant, and the sensation was more of a feeling of dominance coming from Fenris. And Isuzu liked it. As he pulled her close for a kiss her arms wrapped around his back, making sure to mess with him back by enhancing any pleasurable sensations he was having by at least double. Shed probably do the same to herself later, but she wanted to see how skilled Fenris was on his own. If he kept this up, she figured she'd be just fine. Part of her wanted to cough at the feeling of the smoke in her throat, but messing up in this moment was the last thing she wanted, and she closed her eyes and pressed into the kiss, pressing against Fenris at the same time.

no slide
no slide

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Okay, Moonstone is just sitting down waiting for class to begin, would you like to go first or should I?))

[/QUOTE]
(Can ya go first? If you wouldn't mind?)

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

"I'm gonna stay like this, I feel taller then everyone and this time I can look down at you to talk" Asako said and grinned.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed "Far enough, You're pretty light so not against carrying you around for a bit" he said with a nod "Is it really that fun being taller?" He asked.

JJKab said:
(Can ya go first? If you wouldn't mind?)

Moonstone

Bored with watching countless short videos to keep their attention, Moonstone began picking at the grass. This went on for a few minutes, and they would regrow the grass whenever they pulled out all the grass in that small area. Nothing was keeping their interest, and they began to hope there was more drama to put themself into. Maybe if they spoke to Nico again, something interesting could happen. Moonstone told themself no though, because this would just cause more difficulties in the relationship if they walked up to her with bad intentions.

A loud groan could be heard from Moonstone before they tried to cover it up and make it seem like they didn't do it. All they wanted was something interesting to happen that wouldn't cause them to lose friendships or get into fights. They imagined that reading would be a good idea, but they didn't like the possibility that no one would approach someone who was reading. Instead, they decided to just stay sat down, keep their eyes up, and wait for the teacher to give demands. Sooner or later Nico would have to come back to them since she was their partner, but Moonstone wondered if there was still time to change partners.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored, Annoyed

Objective: Do something interesting, Wait for class to start, Find someone to interact with

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Gregory was walking along the sidewalk, when he spotted something seemingly.. interesting. A boy was sitting down on the grass, letting out few groans from time to time. He seemed to be bored. Greg was bored as well, so he smirked, and approached him, smiling.

"Hey, buddy. You seem a bit bored, aren't you?" He asked, smiling, as he sat down by him

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

On her way to the

restaurant

Mood:

Calm

Talking with Luke

Objective:

Have a good time

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi blinked a few times at his words before grinning, tightening her grip on his hand a bit for a moment but because she was happy this time, not nervous. "Yes, It does actually" she said with a giggle "Because, that way, we're both equally as clueless about how a date's supposed to work." she said with a nod, if neither of them were expecting this date to have certain rules and stuff, then they could focus on just having a good time together."I was worried I'd have to be...like super formal or something and you know I'm not like that" she shaking her head a little at the thought before lifting her free hand to fix her hair.

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled and nodded. "Yea, It wouldn't feel like I'm on a date with you if you were being formal, I'm happy with you that way you are" he said and smiled

Extra Info

Walking with kairassi

N/A

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Mayyflower said:
(Yes ^.^)
((I bet Kotori might be upset with how long he was gone, so we're gonna have to find a way to make her feel better... I think Axel will just ask her on a date :U))

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his head, "Oh wow. I don't see how I didn't get that." He said, smiling at Scarlet.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "Eh, it's not a big deal, there's a lot of thing's I don't understand" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]

JJKab said:
Gregory was walking along the sidewalk, when he spotted something seemingly.. interesting. A boy was sitting down on the grass, letting out few groans from time to time. He seemed to be bored. Greg was bored as well, so he smirked, and approached him, smiling.
"Hey, buddy. You seem a bit bored, aren't you?" He asked, smiling, as he sat down by him

Moonstone

Moonstone was relieved they finally had interaction, and took it the moment they got it. "Oh, yes, class hasn't started yet and I just want something to happen." they explained. "When does class start by the way?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Objective: Finding out when combat class starts

Interacting With: Gregory

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] Just wanna warn you I'm having some coding and lag issues, so sorry if I have messy replies.))
(Got that into my system)

((I'm not sure if you meant noodles or like a single noodle so the post confused me xD so I assumed noodles...))

TheDragoon said:
Axel now looked like he was back to his old self, his smile almost glittering. "Yeah, now I'm going to go take a nap so you 2 love birds can have some alone time~" He said before letting out a michevious grin and immediately going to sleep. Before Nexus knew it, he had one end of Ilaani's noodles in his mouth, the other end in Ilaani's. He was dumb founded and was sweating badly. Axel always got him into situations like this, it was taking a while to get used to again.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy/slightly confused

Having Lunch

Objective:

Sorting the noodle problem

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

After Axel left, Ilaani blinked a few times looking to where the noodles were trailing to. How did that happen? Looking to Nexus' face, which was pretty close to hers now, his expression which looked pretty confused as well, she stifled a laugh. Half because Nexus' expression amused her and half because she felt like she seen this exact thing happen in a cartoon before which she also found amusing. She bit the noodles which broke the noodles in half "You wanted more so badly you're stealing my food?" She joked then placed a quick kiss on the cheek. She then pulled away with a small laugh "Sorry your face is just adorable right now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back