• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
((I'm not sure if you meant noodles or like a single noodle so the post confused me xD so I assumed noodles...))

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy/slightly confused

Having Lunch

Objective:

Sorting the noodle problem

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

After Axel left, Ilaani blinked a few times looking to where the noodles were trailing to. How did that happen? Looking to Nexus' face, which was pretty close to hers now, his expression which looked pretty confused as well, she stifled a laugh. Half because Nexus' expression amused her and half because she felt like she seen this exact thing happen in a cartoon before which she also found amusing. She bit the noodles which broke the noodles in half "You wanted more so badly you're stealing my food?" She joked then placed a quick kiss on the cheek. She then pulled away with a small laugh "Sorry your face is just adorable right now"

Nexus blushed a bit in surprise from the kiss on the cheek that he looked away with huff. "M-Maybe I did... I-If it makes you happy I can share my food with you!" He said happily quickly, trying to change the mood so that his face didn't go red... His blush grew a little as he was called adorable.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]
Lance laughed as Haruo looked at his father. "Seems like you really wanna be like him. Anyway, you have a partner to spar with? I wanna see just how strong the supposed rulers of existence are.."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "Good, I'll be sure not to worry about that then" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai smiled "Yeah" he said as he continued to walk a bit, the gates of the amusement park were coming into view. Kenai then left Asako down "I know you're loving being tall and all but I'll be hard to go on any rides if I'm carrying you" he said with a chuckle.

JJKab said:
Gregory was silently walking to the cafeteria, as he made sure he had the money
"So... You'll by for yourself, or are you outta money? Cause I can easily afford both of us some hot meal" He offered

Moonstone

"I got money." Moonstone said. In truth, they were running out of money, but they made fake money to pay for their meal. They studied money and how it was made enough to know how to make different types of money and currencies they thought would be useful, so most of the time their money looked pretty real. With the fake money Moonstone just made, they brought themself some yellow curry noodles to eat, and also a water bottle.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Objective: Waiting for Combat Class to begin, Eating their noodle

Interacting With: Gregory

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
(0_o. Welp, If ya want, you can make first move with me. Dying for some interraction!)
((sorry, but could I change the interaction to one with someone whose not pregnant? I'm sorry, but you can't fight with them, can't flirt with them, and almost all conversations are really awkward. So sorry but do you have any non-pregnant people?))

Nona said:
Colin blinked "I'm aware, I have a sister and 3 step sisters so I've witnessed mood swings over the years" he answered, not really wanting to get into a conversation about girls mood swings because...well why would he "I just thought I was pissing you off for a bit" he said with a shrug as they arrived at the Coffee shop.
''So, this is the coffee shop right...?''

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Gregory smiled lightly, as he sat down by Moonstone, and began eating his ordered hot dog, chewing silently

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((sorry, but could I change the interaction to one with someone whose not pregnant? I'm sorry, but you can't fight with them, can't flirt with them, and almost all conversations are really awkward. So sorry but do you have any non-pregnant people?))

[/QUOTE]
(Chler is o...... Alright, this is when you come in mate. I have a pretty big plot in my head, and your group is going to help out tremendously. Fricka it'll be)

Fricka was walking down towards the school's gates, sobbing softly. After Nai left her, her sanity worsened, to the point that she was considering another way out. She had visible stains of tears on her cheeks. She decided to take a little walk, maybe just to relax a little... yet she knew life wouldn't be the same without him.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Cody smiled painfully, "Nico's cooking for me...sadly, I would have done it but...well, you know. But I'm alright, just need some painkillers and sleep really..." he said, "Come on in if you want, I don't mind much." he opened the door more for her to come in. Then he went to his bed and laid down.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked at her as they walked, "Everything" of course Everest neglected to tell her that he could beat almost every game in there on a single quarter.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at him, "Everything? you better be super good at each" she said, if he sucked, she was gonna run out of money.

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah. i still dont have an appearance for the baby yet...)))
((Hmm... Okay, you can always tell me when your ready. Mari is out with Han... Not sure if Roman remembers though))

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled lightly, as he sat down by Moonstone, and began eating his ordered hot dog, chewing silently

Moonstone

"You're not much of a talker, are you?" Moonstone asked as they twirled their noodles with their fork before eating some. They expected some more chattering from someone who talked to them first, but they guessed that he just liked being silent while eating. Moonstone themself was also taught to not talk much during meals, but their family would still have small conversations since a quiet meal was usually an awkward one too. "So, why did you approach me in the first place? Did I interest you somehow?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Objective: Wait for Combat Class to begin, To get Gregory to talk more

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Welp, about the first question. I usually don't want to choke on my own food, know what I'm sayin' ?" Gregory asked, winking lightly at Moonstone, as he kept on eating

"And second of all... You were quite interesting. Groanin' and rippin' out the grass... wow, you were really bored out there. SO I decided to approach ya before you would tear your hair" He joked, laughing lightly

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed a lot and wiped his tears as he took Kelsey's ring and was careful as he slipped on the promise ring on her hand. He then placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
Kelsey blushed when he kissed her, they hadn't kissed in a long time, at least as far as she could remember.

JJKab said:
"Welp, about the first question. I usually don't want to choke on my own food, know what I'm sayin' ?" Gregory asked, winking lightly at Moonstone, as he kept on eating
"And second of all... You were quite interesting. Groanin' and rippin' out the grass... wow, you were really bored out there. SO I decided to approach ya before you would tear your hair" He joked, laughing lightly

Moonstone

"Well, I don't mean talk while eating, just talking between your bites." Moonstone cleared up. "And I would never tear my hair out." they said nervously. "And... I didn't know I was being so loud. I just groaned once, and I was at least regrowing the grass I picked out."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Embarrassed

Objective: Wait for Combat Class to start, Finish their meal

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:
Kenai smiled "Yeah" he said as he continued to walk a bit, the gates of the amusement park were coming into view. Kenai then left Asako down "I know you're loving being tall and all but I'll be hard to go on any rides if I'm carrying you" he said with a chuckle.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako crossed her arm's and puffed out her cheek's, "boo, why can't there be a ride that allow's that..." she said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Pouty

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

Of course, Isuzu had no idea if her little plan would work. So it did take her a bit by surprise when Fenris grabbed her and took her to another room. Although, she did feel pretty excited by the sudden change in his demeanor, though that was kind of her own fault. She felt the smoke start to go down her throat, thankfully from years of practice her gag reflex was kind of non-existant, and the sensation was more of a feeling of dominance coming from Fenris. And Isuzu liked it. As he pulled her close for a kiss her arms wrapped around his back, making sure to mess with him back by enhancing any pleasurable sensations he was having by at least double. Shed probably do the same to herself later, but she wanted to see how skilled Fenris was on his own. If he kept this up, she figured she'd be just fine. Part of her wanted to cough at the feeling of the smoke in her throat, but messing up in this moment was the last thing she wanted, and she closed her eyes and pressed into the kiss, pressing against Fenris at the same time.

no slide
no slide no slide
((you're trying to bang a smoke demon what was she expecting? xD ))

Fenris was feeling amazing. He could tell Isuzu was doing something to him but it felt good so he didn't care. Shifting into a mainly smoke form Fenris slid under and through her clothes teasing and pleasuring her in many ways.

(Fade?)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled painfully, "Nico's cooking for me...sadly, I would have done it but...well, you know. But I'm alright, just need some painkillers and sleep really..." he said, "Come on in if you want, I don't mind much." he opened the door more for her to come in. Then he went to his bed and laid down.

Mei Junchi

Junchi entered Cody's dorm, and asked, "Would you like me to make you some tea? I know a type to really help with relaxing a person, especially when they're in pain."

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Objective: To take care of Cody

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and laid back, feeling bad that she's making the food, he was used to making dinner at home for everyone, so he never really had anyone cook for him before, he wanted to help, but his head was killing him...almost literally. He opened the pill bottle and took some to numb the pain.
(Let's pick this up tomorrow, I'm really tired, sorry)
Nico was off cutting the vegetables and the chicken into tinier pieces, so Cody can't die from eating. She plopped then into a huge pot that already had chicken broth boiling. She added in a pit of salt and some lime to give the soup some zest. She grabbed a big spoon and started mixing the soup together, slowly. She looked at the corner of her eye and saw Junchi and waved at them.

"I made some soup and I think there's enough for everyone to have,"

She said, smiling gently. She continued stirring the pot like so.

@The Royal Keen

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico was off cutting the vegetables and the chicken into tinier pieces, so Cody can't die from eating. She plopped then into a huge pot that already had chicken broth boiling. She added in a pit of salt and some lime to give the soup some zest. She grabbed a big spoon and started mixing the soup together, slowly. She looked at the corner of eye and saw Junchi and waved at them.
"I made some soup and I think there's enough for everyone to have,"

She said, smiling gently. She continued stirring the pot like so.

@The Royal Keen

Mei Junchi

"Hello, sorry for the messy greeting we had earlier." Junchi said. "I'm Junchi, and I assume you're the friend Moonstone was excited to talk about... um... Nico?"

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Slightly happy

Objective: Talk to Nico, Make sure Cody is okay

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna giggled softly, her cheeks turning a light pink from being called cute " Well thank you but, I'm not that calm at all really, you just haven't done anything to make me angry" she admitted, which was true, out of all her siblings, she was the quickest to anger...like a grumpy bear. But her brother still would have held the title of worst temper when finally angry. "And yeah, I guess I would be use to seeing people with that look..." She laughed a little "I don't feel like you'd ever hurt me though" she said with a nod.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back