• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Cody smiled at her, "Ok mom." he said and laughed and stopped when his head throbbed, he hated when he had headaches, any heart beat caused his head to hurt even more, the painkillers weren't really helping much sadly, "But right now...I-I'll take anything t-to get rid of this p-pain in my head..." he said.

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy/Having fun

Joking around

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

"Eh?" Rini blinked a few times after he spoke...look in the mirror? But, she was invisible, would she even see anything? Of course at this point Rini wasn't aware of the overlaying illusion spell on her. "Alright then ~" she said finding something close to a mirror, but this was a library with no mirrors, so a window into an empty study room that the lights were off in would have to suffice. "Oh!" She brought her hand up to her face and giggled. Soon looking back at Misafune "You know..." She looked back at the window and viewed herself again "I could make this work" she joked.

Misafune Seimei

The Onmyouji

105347325_zpsdmqcgjpj.png

"I can see you pulling that off like a model." he said as he watched her admire her overlay. Well he could use this overlay to help her with her shyness, to hide what she sees as her flaws. But that would only cheapen her beauty. Rising, he stands behind her as she models in the glass, and puts his hands on her shoulders. He felt the trembling of her and the magic as he speaks in her ear "As pretty as this is, it will never beat the best looking you..." he whispered as he shattered the overlay, leaving her exposed in her original self. "This is the perfect you." he finished as he withdrew and slowly walked back to his seat.

no slide no slide

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( A bullet, regardless of the calibre, would bounce off of a Sanctum. Weapons made by the lower races can't harm Sanctums. Will get to working on my post soon. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Lance can elementaly charge his bullets, make them faster or slower or do any number of things to him. Or just punch him in the face xD ))

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, looking at Moonstone
"Yeah... you were quite busy with that" He exclaimed, smiling slyly at him. He was almost done with his hot dog

Moonstone

Moonstone ate the rest of their noodles before responding with, "Oh, sorry." They then tried to change the conversation. "A-Anyways, we should probably hurry up with our food. We don't want to get in trouble with staff, right?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Embarrassed, Anxious

Objective: Wait for Combat Class to start, Finish their meal

Interacting With: Gregory

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blushed when he kissed her, they hadn't kissed in a long time, at least as far as she could remember.
Ken blushed bright red and got a bit nervous. "S-Sorry! I know we haven't kissed in a while and stuff so... I thought maybe now was the time I would give you another one." He said honestly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana immedately rushed into the room and to her fathers side

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia followed but not as quick as she just watched Lana and her father⊹...

charleen said:
(See, watching food network has finally paid off LOL!)
"Yeaaah, are you crazy too, Junchi?"

She said, giggling to herself. The soup was almost finish, just needed to give it a few twirl. She grabbed the spoon and tasted it. She couldn't helped, but smiled. It was quite delicious, but still too hot to consume for Cody. She on the other hand likes really hot food, temperature-wise.
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled at her, "Ok mom." he said and laughed and stopped when his head throbbed, he hated when he had headaches, any heart beat caused his head to hurt even more, the painkillers weren't really helping much sadly, "But right now...I-I'll take anything t-to get rid of this p-pain in my head..." he said.

Mei Junchi

"C-Crazy?" Junchi asked, nervous by that question. "Oh, Moonstone showed you that side of themself, huh? Well, no, I'm not crazy or bloodthirsty like they are. They're just downright insane with a bunch of issues, and I'm borderline their caretaker." they explained. "Uh... don't tell them that though. I value my life and you'd probably end up getting killed while they try to kill me."

When Cody jokingly called them mom, they groaned. "Well don't worry, the water is almost done." they responded to him.

Extra Information

Mood: Nervous, Concerned

Objective: Take care of Cody

Interacting With: Nico, Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed bright red and got a bit nervous. "S-Sorry! I know we haven't kissed in a while and stuff so... I thought maybe now was the time I would give you another one." He said honestly.
Kelsey got a bit redder and quickly shook her head, "N-No! it's fine! I was just a bit surprised is all!" she said, noticing he was blushing as well, which calmed her a bit to know she wasn't the only one.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and shook his head, "Nope, not a thing."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru crossed her arm's, "Really? You're trying to tell me that there's not one thing you suck at?" she said, "That can't be true."

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami held onto paris's arm. "I don't want to go to class.." She huffed silently

Extra Info

School campus

Talking to paris

Mood:

Tired/Sick

Objective:

Go home

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Paris held her hand. A devious smile slid across his lips. "How easy would it be to cause a major commotion in an area packed with super powered teens with hormones and something to prove?" he asked her quietly. "Just be ready to run, in case things gets wild." he told her. He looked around for a particularly brutish fellow, then watched an armored Achilles fly at a girl. This was going to be too easy. "HEY ACHILLES, THAT GIRL THERE SAID HECTOR COULD HAVE OWNED YOU AT THE GATES. AND OH YEAH I KILLED YOU!" he screamed at Achilles trying to get him to plow through the crowd to come at him. He really hoped this would work like it did in his head..

@Lumina

@Mayyflower

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@any other male student or female student in Achilles flight path.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled lightly, as he sat down by Moonstone, and began eating his ordered hot dog, chewing silently
(Chler is o...... Alright, this is when you come in mate. I have a pretty big plot in my head, and your group is going to help out tremendously. Fricka it'll be)

Fricka was walking down towards the school's gates, sobbing softly. After Nai left her, her sanity worsened, to the point that she was considering another way out. She had visible stains of tears on her cheeks. She decided to take a little walk, maybe just to relax a little... yet she knew life wouldn't be the same without him.
((so then what you want me to do just interact or something CROSS related?))

~?Mayela Loria?~

two.jpg

"Why can't you just spare her?!" A female growled. "She broke the rules. We don't do that hear Lea and you know that" Another female spoke. "She's innocent she didn't do anything but help a boy? Don't take the only thing she had away Cassandra" Lea begged. "Im sorry Lea but this is what needs to be done, she abused her power and put the animals at risk" Cassandra sighed.

May shifted a little. "Ugh.." She groaned as she rubbed her forehead, she opened her eyes only to find herself in a white room... Wait! She shot up and looked around and noticed she was at headquarters. She looked around. No Luner... No Alejandro.. No.. Han.. She held her head and looked around. "H-hello..?" She spoke, her voice shaky and broken.

"Lea I said n-" she stopped as she looked through the window. "Bye Lea..." she says as she made Lea disappear, fixing her dress she walked in and knocked on the door. "Mayela.." She spoke softly.

May looked up and stood up. "Cassandra? W-Why am I here? I didn't do anything wrong..." She says, her voice still shaky. "I-I-I didn't" she says stammering on her own words.

Cassandra wanted to answer that question but she didn't know how to answer it so she just stood there quietly, she took a deep breath and finally spoke. "You failed to follow the rules and for that we have to punish you.." She says sternly. "You know what you did. You put your animals at risk and that's not acceptable and we will and can not look past that..." She says crossing her arms as two large men walked in and brushed past her and over to mayela and picked her up. "This is what needs to be done.." She says carelessly. She learned that if she was mean like the others herself wasn't punished. She didn't want to hurt mayela, she's the nicest person ever. But this was for herself to prove to their leader that she was worthy...

May stood there and her eyes widen.. They were gonna take everything from her... Luner... She backed up when she saw the two men walk towards her, once they grabbed her they picked her up and carried her away, may started screaming and squirming around. "NO!!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" She cried. "I WONT DO IT EVER AGAIN I PROMISE.." She kicked, screamed and cried. "DONT TAKE HER FROM ME!"

"Shut the hell up.!" One of the guys growled. They carried her into another room and sat her in a chair and chained her to it.

May struggled in the chair and sat there. "Please..." She whined as the men walked out and into the control room. This was like when they took her wings from her, she didn't ever do anything.. They snatched her from her parents when she was younger only to experiment on her and punish her. As may sat in the cold room waiting for the process to start. She thought about everything.. She's just a worthless peice of shit. No one needed her, no friends.. No parents.. She had no one except for her animals and... She heard a bear growl...Luner.. A tear slid down her face.. Luner.. Her bestfriend... Gone, just like that..

w8rqj4hdcj46bwpwosvw.gif

She was definitely alone now... Her head slumped down, her hair in her face. She heard a click. She tightened her grip on the arm of the chair. She heard another click and with that a painful, tight feeling ran through out her body. She screamed and her body tensed up tight and screamed one last time "HAN....!"

images

After a while she woke up but she was in a different place.. A hospital.. She sat up and groaned.. Her body was sore.. Her heart was empty.. She looked out the window and just stared out.. Her hatred burning hotter than lava.. She hated everything.. She wanted revenge, her fingers twitched. She got up and ripped the needle out of her arm and the alarm was going off, she got out of there before the doctors saw her, "Attention everyone. Mayela Loria has gone missing. Attention Mayela Loria has gone missing.. Lock down all the doors this is not a drill.!" The intercome above yelled. Mayela walked out of the hospital and towards the park. Once she made it to the park she sat on a bench and stared at her hands. "Why the long face?" A voice spoke.. "W-Who said that?" May said looking around. "That's not important.." It spoke "What's wrong my dear?" It asked. "They took everything from me and I want revenge.. I want revenge on everyone who did this to me" may growled "And how are you planning on doing that?" It asked "By hurting them" may says "But your a human. You are a nobody.." It smirked. "Shut up.. I will find a way" may growled "Allow me to help you.. I am Quinn and I am a demon, I was called up here when I heard your cry for help.." Quinn said as she appeared next to Mayela. "Im Mayela.. How are you gonna be able to help me?" She snarls. Quinn sighed and stood up. "I'm a very powerful demon, I'll be by your side.. All you have to do is sign a contract" Quinn says. "A contract? For what?" May asks "Oh don't worry about that May" she says grabbing mays hand. "What do you say? Will you allow me to help you?" She asks. May thought about it for a while before nodding. "Y-Yes.." She says. Quinn smiled "good" she says before taking her sharp nail and pricking mays finger. Blood flowed out of mays finger and onto a paper, like chain of some sort. May watched and relaxed. Maybe she wasn't alone..

Extra Info

N/A

N/A

Mood:

N/A

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

N/A

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((so then what you want me to do just interact or something CROSS related?))

[/QUOTE]
(Interract. You'll find out more soon. One thing: How long will Frick be held? Post first, mine is up there)

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey got a bit redder and quickly shook her head, "N-No! it's fine! I was just a bit surprised is all!" she said, noticing he was blushing as well, which calmed her a bit to know she wasn't the only one.
Ken looked to the side, rubbing his foot against the ground. "I guess I'm just... Embarrassed. I dunno how to approach you and you know... K-Kiss and stuff." He said quickly, his head like a tomato.

@Lumina[/URL]

@Mayyflower

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@any other male student or female student in Achilles flight path.

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami wasn't feeling well and Paris yelling like that wasn't helping, she moved away from Paris and went into an empty class room. She sat on the floor and held her head, "ugh.." She says, her head was throbbing, everything hurt, she curled up on the floor and layed there holding her head.

Extra Info

Empty classroom

N/A

Mood:

Sick and hurting

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris and anyone else

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

oie_transparent%2011_zpstckbhn2r.png

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho4_400_zpsbusmeg30.gif

...Haruo laughed slightly and replied as his purple irises focused on Lance's sidearm≭...

Oh, I think you might~

no slide no slide no slide

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

large_zpsrxbjcbqa.gif

...ΨKenji shrugged his shoulders in happiness as he replied, his smile remaining on his face as he spoke. He noticed that many of the students were still to find a pair to spar with, along with some students still arriving to the class. He found it odd how anyone could be late, due to the one hour long lunch period everyone just had. Disregarding the thoughts, his attention returned to Lumina, and how comfortable she was with the concept of combat class. He knew that she wouldn't exactly be thrilled to be participating in a class centred around fighting, after all, the last time they sparred, he let his guard down and was hit by one of her attacks. When he recalled that memory, Lumina looked pretty traumatised from that experienced, and he hoped that it wouldn't affect the way she uses her powers now. In Euphoria, when he was little, he'd read up about phoenixes a lot, as he was fascinated in their powers, along wit the potential applications that can be used through the manipulation of fire. Of course, all of this was coincidental, or perhaps fate, as he'd later find out that his pair was a phoenix. Even throughout the droning on of the surrounding students and distant cars, his red irises remained fixated on Lumina's oceanic blue eyes. Ever since he could remember, those same blue eyes always hypnotised him, as if pulling him into a comfortable, warm embrace. From the moment Akira introduced her to him, Kenji couldn't break the gaze. He always struggled to look away, as when he did, he'd feel a longing for just one more look. Even through all of the problems that had separated them, even through the obstacles that tried to keep them apart, Kenji would always find himself by Lumina's side. Through every lifetime, he'd always find her, like a love story rivalling the history of time itself. Throughout the ages, across countries, nothing could keep them separated. Sometimes their tales would end in tragedy, others, a peaceful goodbye. Kenji's sole purpose was to find Lumina once more, and marry her again and again. Each time, a piece of him becoming whole once more. Even now, he was engaged to his pair, fated to be married to one another once more. Kenji had a good feeling this time, like their time wouldn't be cut short like the last few lifetimes. He suddenly reeled in his thoughts, suddenly feeling embarrassed that he zoned out after he finished talking, yet he couldn't look away from her eyes. In truth, he didn't want to look away. Her gaze kept his mind at ease, if he could, he'd never look away from those perfect eyes. A few moments after he finished talking, and immediately after his small trip down memory lane, he subconsciously spoke, his gentle smile remaining fixed on his face as a small blush found its way onto his cheeksΨ...

Of course~ I don't want you feeling uncomfortable, nor do I want you to feel that you're being forced into a situation you're uncomfortable with~ We can take it easy today~ I love you~

no slide no slide no slide

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami wasn't feeling well and Paris yelling like that wasn't helping, she moved away from Paris and went into an empty class room. She sat on the floor and held her head, "ugh.." She says, her head was throbbing, everything hurt, she curled up on the floor and layed there holding her head.

Extra Info

Empty classroom

N/A

Mood:

Sick and hurting

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris and anyone else

Tags:

Paris noticed Achilles did not even flinch. And now Origami had left, he was alone. "Screw it. I am an archer." he said and left. He started to kick gravel hoping to find Origami. But she was no where to be found. So he grabbed a drink, and climbed the most comfortable looking tree. and promptly worried about Origami. She did not look too good, and should he get the nurse?

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Lance can elementaly charge his bullets, make them faster or slower or do any number of things to him. Or just punch him in the face xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((( Not the point xD They would simply bounce off of him, due to it being of the lower realms. )))

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami layed there on the floor. Her temperature rising, the floor felt nice. It was cold, she didn't care if the floor was dirty she just wanted something cold. "This seriously can't be happening right now"

She groaned. Laying in a dark room. She felt terrible for ditching Paris like that but she could not handle the notice right now. Her body was weak. Very weak. "Paris.."

Extra Info

Empty classroom

Laying on a floor

Mood:

Sick

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one at the moment

Tags:

JJKab said:
(Interract. You'll find out more soon. One thing: How long will Frick be held? Post first, mine is up there)
((what do you mean how long will she be held?))

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled lightly, as he sat down by Moonstone, and began eating his ordered hot dog, chewing silently
(Chler is o...... Alright, this is when you come in mate. I have a pretty big plot in my head, and your group is going to help out tremendously. Fricka it'll be)

Fricka was walking down towards the school's gates, sobbing softly. After Nai left her, her sanity worsened, to the point that she was considering another way out. She had visible stains of tears on her cheeks. She decided to take a little walk, maybe just to relax a little... yet she knew life wouldn't be the same without him.
Suuy stretched out on the bench he was sitting on when he saw a girl with tears streaming down her face and called out to her out of boredom, "Hey doll, why the long face?"

((Suuy's attitude and demeanor can change at the drop of a hat btw, he doesn't normally talk like that, he just wanted to xD ))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((what do you mean how long will she be held?))
Suuy stretched out on the bench he was sitting on when he saw a girl with tears streaming down her face and called out to her out of boredom, "Hey doll, why the long face?"

((Suuy's attitude and demeanor can change at the drop of a hat btw, he doesn't normally talk like that, he just wanted to xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Neverming. Just interract)

Fricka shivered lightly, stopping, as her look switched over to the man. She frowned.

"N... None of your b... Business" She replied rudely, not interested in any talks, yet she still stood there, her arms crossed over her chest.

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami layed there on the floor. Her temperature rising, the floor felt nice. It was cold, she didn't care if the floor was dirty she just wanted something cold. "This seriously can't be happening right now"

She groaned. Laying in a dark room. She felt terrible for ditching Paris like that but she could not handle the notice right now. Her body was weak. Very weak. "Paris.."

Extra Info

Empty classroom

Laying on a floor

Mood:

Sick

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one at the moment

Tags:

Paris felt it. She needed him. It was as if she screamed his name in his ear. He stood up and leapt from the tree and returned to the building. Kicking in doors until he found her on the floor after a lengthy search. He scoops her up in his arms and holds her close to his chest. The nurse! With all the speed of a soldier, he ran with her in his arms. "Hold on, Origami, I love you, but please hold on!" he said as he ran. Running was one of his specialties, for good and bad. Mostly only to be called coward. But still his love was sick and he needed help for her. So he ran through the school looking for help for her.

-Thetis-

She heard the commotion and started to investigate when the lover boy was holding his object de lust in his arms. She did not look too good. "Nurses office, Now!" she barked as she too ran with them, leaving a trail of water in her wake.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back