• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
He shrugged, "I mean, if that's fine with you..." he said, he wasn't much hungry, and he's always cooked food, "I mean...I can pop a few painkillers and cook for us, I make a good steak, all I need is the meat and some plates..." he said and his hand came to life with a nice blue flame. "But...if you want to make some soup, by all means go ahead, just tell me how hot the soup needs to be." he said.
"No no, the nurse told you to rest right?"

She warned him.

"Anyways I told you I was going to take care of you that is what I'm going to do right now,"

Nico said, doing a little goofy dance and laughing.

"So sit back and relax, my friend, also no need for that flame because I'm the fire,"

She smirked slightly at him.

"I'll make do with what you have in the kitchen,"

She sai, simply and off she went and started to make the soup.

charleen said:
"No no, the nurse told you to rest right?"
She warned him.

"Anyways I told you I was going to take care of you that is what I'm going to do right now,"

Nico said, doing a little goofy dance and laughing.

"So sit back and relax, my friend, also no need for that flame because I'm the fire,"

She smirked slightly at him.

"I'll make do with what you have in the kitchen,"

She sai, simply and off she went and started to make the soup.
Cody nodded and laid back, feeling bad that she's making the food, he was used to making dinner at home for everyone, so he never really had anyone cook for him before, he wanted to help, but his head was killing him...almost literally. He opened the pill bottle and took some to numb the pain.

(Let's pick this up tomorrow, I'm really tired, sorry)

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke smiled and started walking, he started thinking about everything and what if he messed up by saying something stupid. Would this ruin their relationship they have with each other? Would it be awkward? Why was he so nervous? Was it perhaps because this was the first girl he's ever went on a date with? Maybe? He relaxed a bit and shook off the negative thoughts, as they were walking he noticed how tight kairassi was holding his hand, he looked down and then back up at her. "Kairassi, are you nervous?" He asks calmly

Extra Info

Park

N/A

Mood:

Concerned/Calm

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Park

Mood:

Nervous

Calming down

Objective:

Calm down

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi was lost in her thoughts as she tried to calm herself down. "Kairassi, are you nervous?" The words rang through her head first before she snapped out of her thoughts. She quickly turned her head in his direction, blinking a few times "What? Me? Nervous? No I don't get nervous!" she then said quickly in response, shaking her head rapidly before laughing it off in a sheepish manner. Yeah, that was really unconvincing. He knew her, so he wouldnt buy that...Her eyes then drifted down to their hands realising that she was gripping his hand a little tighter than she had meant to, her hair frizzed up as her cheeks coloured. "A-Alright, maybe a little..." She then admitted to him I'm a quiet tone as a gentle sigh escaped her lips "I-I've never been on a date before...I don't want to mess things up y'know?" She then said. Maybe she was just over thinking things?

TheDragoon said:
Ken just let tears flow down his face as he was now so happy as he held her tightly. "I promise... I won't hang out with other girls... Only you." He said softly. "Your the only one I have left... Without you I have nothing."
"I promise you i'm not going anywhere" Kelsey said, she didn't plan on leaving Ken anytime soon, or ever for that fact.

Nona said:
Kenai chuckled at her reaction "I know, I said I believe you, I'm still curious to see though" he said smiling before noticing he was still holding her in the air "Should I put you down now?" He asked with a laugh.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako crossed her arm's, "Well, I'm taller then you when you're holding me up, but it also only proves i'm puny" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and looped his arm through Hakuru's and led her out the room and in the direction of the arcade.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru walked with him, "So what do you plan on playing at the arcade?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Lune soon followed Colin though she still looked a bit pissed?...

images

Park

Mood:

Apologetic

Apologising to Lune

Objective:

Fine out why Lune is still angry

Interacting with:

Colin

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin slowed his walking speed for Lune to catch up to him as they walked. Once she did catch up, Colin took a moment to study her face over. She looked pissed off again. Blowing some air from his cheeks as he leaned his head back for a moment, looking up at the clouds for a bit. Eventually, his gaze rolled in her direction, he wanted to end this semi uncomfortable silence that had fallen between them. Was it now his fault that she was this pissed off? He was only trying to help, he hated seeing people frowning and always tried cheering up those that were. Normally he could mannage that but Lune wasn't getting any better, leading him to think he was the cause now. "Did I do something?...Uhm, whatever I did to make you seem angry now...I'm really sorry..." he said in an apologetic tone. "I can assure you it wasn't on purpose, I was trying to help..."

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

"Well maybe its just not time for me to strike yet" she joked with a small snigger. "Seriously though, If I hadn't left home, I would be training for that, even if I'm not suited. You know, keeping the "Family business" going and such" she said, turning up her nose a little, he was right, she could never do that, even if she knew how to defend herself. Mentioning his own eyes, she tilted her head. "Huh." she leaned forward a little bit, squinting her eyes slightly as she looked at his eyes "Really? I'd tend to disagree, I don't think your eyes are unsettling at all, if I did, I wouldn't be sitting here." she said afterwards. Maybe she was clueless or it was because she was used to looking at such people already, or maybe it was because, he simply didnt seem "Evil" to her really,Jut a guy with a not so normal job.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako crossed her arm's, "Well, I'm taller then you when you're holding me up, but it also only proves i'm puny" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Amused

Walking to the amusement park

Objective:

Have a fun day

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai raised a brow in response to her words after she crossed her arms "You aren't puny, just small, you said you could prove that didn't you? and even if you aren't physically strong, does that really matter? I mean, do you have to be?" he asked tilting his head lightly, before speaking again after looking at her "Also, you didn't actually answer my question. Unless you want to stay in the air like this" he said with a laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet stared at him before walking inside, "It was a joke, I pretty much just called you a lady" she said, she knew Logan was a bit of an airhead.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Explaining her joke
[/border]
Logan laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his head, "Oh wow. I don't see how I didn't get that." He said, smiling at Scarlet.

LunaCrosby said:
"I promise you i'm not going anywhere" Kelsey said, she didn't plan on leaving Ken anytime soon, or ever for that fact.
Ken blushed a lot and wiped his tears as he took Kelsey's ring and was careful as he slipped on the promise ring on her hand. He then placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Apologetic

Apologising to Lune

Objective:

Fine out why Lune is still angry

Interacting with:

Colin

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin slowed his walking speed for Lune to catch up to him as they walked. Once she did catch up, Colin took a moment to study her face over. She looked pissed off again. Blowing some air from his cheeks as he leaned his head back for a moment, looking up at the clouds for a bit. Eventually, his gaze rolled in her direction, he wanted to end this semi uncomfortable silence that had fallen between them. Was it now his fault that she was this pissed off? He was only trying to help, he hated seeing people frowning and always tried cheering up those that were. Normally he could mannage that but Lune wasn't getting any better, leading him to think he was the cause now. "Did I do something?...Uhm, whatever I did to make you seem angry now...I'm really sorry..." he said in an apologetic tone. "I can assure you it wasn't on purpose, I was trying to help..."

''Most of the time though, if you see a person become angry or pissed, you would leave them alone to their own. You don't know when he or she could beat you up.''

...?Lune said as she walked with him. Though it kind of confused her why she was so pissed now. Usually she didn't get pissed easily?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Most of the time though, if you see a person become angry or pissed, you would leave them alone to their own. You don't know when he or she could beat you up.''
...?Lune said as she walked with him. Though it kind of confused her why she was so pissed now. Usually she didn't get pissed easily?...

images

Park

Mood:

Fine/Slightly confused

Explaining why he hasn't left yet

Objective:

Leave? depending on what Lune says

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin stared at her with a slightly confused expression...did that answer mean he was pissing her off by being here? He couldn't exactly tell. "Well...Yeah, I guess but...You can also try to cheer them up. I wanted to help cheer you up, I try to do that for most people I meet if they looked down or angry...Because I know how being angry is of course, and its not nice at all..." he said looking off to the side "Am I the one pissing you off? I mean is what you said your way of telling me to get lost?, If it's me being here that's making your mood sour, I can leave you alone..." he said with a small frown. "I guess that would be me helping in a way..." Though,what was really confusing him about that was why would she be pissed about him being here if she agreed to go along with him. she could have just said no...he didn't get what was happening at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Fine/Slightly confused

Explaining why he hasn't left yet

Objective:

Leave? depending on what Lune says

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin stared at her with a slightly confused expression...did that answer mean he was pissing her off by being here? He couldn't exactly tell. "Well...Yeah, I guess but...You can also try to cheer them up. I wanted to help cheer you up, I try to do that for most people I meet if they looked down or angry...Because I know how being angry is of course, and its not nice at all..." he said looking off to the side "Am I the one pissing you off? I mean is what you said your way of telling me to get lost?, If it's me being here that's making your mood sour, I can leave you alone..." he said with a small frown. "I guess that would be me helping in a way..." Though,what was really confusing him about that was why would she be pissed about him being here if she agreed to go along with him. she could have just said no...he didn't get what was happening at all.

''Well...If I wanted you to get lost, I would've rejected your offer. I only say it for next time you see someone pissed.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...If I wanted you to get lost, I would've rejected your offer. I only say it for next time you see someone pissed.''

~Colin Mayer~

Colin nodded "Advice taken" he said while looking back at her "I haven't gotten beaten up once though" he said laughing gently "Seriously though, you still seemed like you're super pissed at me back there" he said with a slight shrug. "I thought me being her was starting to bother you

immensely"

Nona said:

Park

Mood:

Nervous

Calming down

Objective:

Calm down

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi was lost in her thoughts as she tried to calm herself down. "Kairassi, are you nervous?" The words rang through her head first before she snapped out of her thoughts. She quickly turned her head in his direction, blinking a few times "What? Me? Nervous? No I don't get nervous!" she then said quickly in response, shaking her head rapidly before laughing it off in a sheepish manner. Yeah, that was really unconvincing. He knew her, so he wouldnt buy that...Her eyes then drifted down to their hands realising that she was gripping his hand a little tighter than she had meant to, her hair frizzed up as her cheeks coloured. "A-Alright, maybe a little..." She then admitted to him I'm a quiet tone as a gentle sigh escaped her lips "I-I've never been on a date before...I don't want to mess things up y'know?" She then said. Maybe she was just over thinking things?

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "If I told you that this was my first time going on a date calm you down?" He asked looking at her hair and smiling.

Extra Info

N/A

Walking

Mood:

Calm/Nervous

Objective:

Get this date complete

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "If I told you that this was my first time going on a date calm you down?" He asked looking at her hair and smiling.

Extra Info

N/A

Walking

Mood:

Calm/Nervous

Objective:

Get this date complete

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

On her way to the

restaurant

Mood:

Calm

Talking with Luke

Objective:

Have a good time

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi blinked a few times at his words before grinning, tightening her grip on his hand a bit for a moment but because she was happy this time, not nervous. "Yes, It does actually" she said with a giggle "Because, that way, we're both equally as clueless about how a date's supposed to work." she said with a nod, if neither of them were expecting this date to have certain rules and stuff, then they could focus on just having a good time together."I was worried I'd have to be...like super formal or something and you know I'm not like that" she shaking her head a little at the thought before lifting her free hand to fix her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru walked with him, "So what do you plan on playing at the arcade?" she asked.
Everest smirked at her as they walked, "Everything" of course Everest neglected to tell her that he could beat almost every game in there on a single quarter.

Nona said:

~Colin Mayer~

Colin nodded "Advice taken" he said while looking back at her "I haven't gotten beaten up once though" he said laughing gently "Seriously though, you still seemed like you're super pissed at me back there" he said with a slight shrug. "I thought me being her was starting to bother you

immensely"

''I'm just stressed okay? You know how a girl can get a major mood swing right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm just stressed okay? You know how a girl can get a major mood swing right?''
Colin blinked "I'm aware, I have a sister and 3 step sisters so I've witnessed mood swings over the years" he answered, not really wanting to get into a conversation about girls mood swings because...well why would he "I just thought I was pissing you off for a bit" he said with a shrug as they arrived at the Coffee shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back