• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Roman and looks down shaking her head* We used to be close.. she is the yang to my ying. She completes my soul.. there is nothing closer then the bond we share. But..but I grew to love a human *she whispers feeling ashamed* Not this kind of love but something I thought was love. He was a human slave in the red fruit meadow, that captured stolen human children who ran away from the Seelie and Unseelie courts. He told me stories about earth. I was very young, only 100 years old. Rain would torment him, play pranks. She loved the way of Fae, and Fae loved her. The red caps which ripped and tore and killed every Fae in their path would bow to her, would play with her when she was a child. I didn't want that. My parents were proud of my curiosity since they had lakes in the Human world but... but Rain never got their interest in Humans. Or mine, she started killing all the Humans that I would talk too, even the boy.. Any human I glanced out, when I let her take over she would hunt them down in a giant Fae hunt.. she would release Fae hounds on them and would torment them. Soon any Fae I talked too she would kill. She then one day..just locked me inside.. she took over. She wouldn't let me out because she said she could feel my soul pulling away from Fae and from her. She loved Fae, she loved it more then herself.. and me. So I stopped talking to her. I didn't want her to control me, she turned evil! She is a murderer. And She needs to leave me alone.. to let me live in peace. My parents sealed her away when they banished me here and when they died.. I was the only one of my family to survive because my Pond was here.. not with theirs. Rain is my complete opposite.. And she will kill the earth. She will end every life I have ever touched and every place I have ever cared for. Because I got us banished from her world.
Roman continued to look at the pond, before kissing Snow on the lips, "I promise you, I will either convince her or take her down." He said, fixing his mask after kissing her. "I'm sorry for your home too..."

tumblr_m24k8iq9FQ1qk1kbio2_500.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Everything." He said, pointing his paintball gun at Al's face and firing it, splattering paint all over him.
Al's eye twitched before he grabbed Diablo by the throat and held him in the air "What the hell was that for kid!?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then began to feel hot again, mostly on his back*

[/QUOTE]
Amara frowned, he looked awfully uncomfortable, she didn't know what to do to help apart from keeping an eye on him. "Natsuru..." she said quietly as she frowned and felt his forehead, she thought about waking him up but how would that help.

"Everything." He said, pointing his paintball gun at Al's face and firing it, splattering paint all over him.
Hayate frowned, "Who the hell are you? If I recall, you weren't invited.... "

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eye twitched before he grabbed Diablo by the throat and held him in the air "What the hell was that for kid!?!"
Diablo simply stared at him. "Geez, cool down, it's just a game of paintball..." He said.

Dex grinned. "Then how about we have some 'fun' in the meantime?" He asked, leaning in closer to her.

(I guess Ty is available...since Nora left him alone at the taco joint xD )
Toru leaned in and smirked "I'm up for it"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and looks at the ground* I am Snow in a way. We share the same soul but we are different people, made to balance out our massive soul. The reason why we can control so much power is because unlike Humans whose souls are tiny and delicate, ours are huge and can contain more energy, so it takes two of them to be able to hold all the power. Hence why you only get half. You only have one soul. Snow and I used to just have one name. We weren't different people. But then she went and fucked everything up so here we are. I am Rain and she is Snow. And while we look and sound alike.. we are not the same.
Jay looks at her angrily. "Hey!" He says as he takes a step back. "My soul is not feeble and weak..." He says, regretting having spoken up. "Although your's might be stronger..." He says, trying damage control.

Diablo simply stared at him. "Geez, cool down, it's just a game of paintball..." He said.
Al sighed and let him go "Do that again and I will kill you" He said before looking around "Something here is not right..."

Roman said:
Hayate frowned, "Who the hell are you? If I recall, you weren't invited.... "
Diablo held his paintball gun high. "I am Diablo. I'm the sharpest shot at this school." He said.

Diablo held his paintball gun high. "I am Diablo. I'm the sharpest shot at this school." He said.
Al smirked "Is that so? I dare you to shoot me" He said appearing 50 feet away

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and let him go "Do that again and I will kill you" He said before looking around "Something here is not right..."
Diablo tilted his head. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I've already scouted the area... I don't believe anything is wrong."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's still not okay" He said before pulling her in for a kiss "I love you" He said before their lips met
Farah blushed and kissed him back before pulling away."I don't know if I can say it yet, seeing as how I only knew you for one day...and a half."

Nonalaka said:
Amara frowned, he looked awfully uncomfortable, she didn't know what to do to help apart from keeping an eye on him. "Natsuru..." she said quietly as she frowned and felt his forehead, she thought about waking him up but how would that help.
*Natsumi came by to check*

''ah...here''

*She gets out an electrical fan and turns it on and makes it face Natsuru's direction*

''i would take off his shirt but...eh..''

...♅Akira exited the shower and got dried. He then put his shorts on and entered his bed. He fell asleep almost immediately♅...

“ ... ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and kissed him back before pulling away."I don't know if I can say it yet, seeing as how I only knew you for one day...and a half."
Cam sighed "That's fine but it won't change how I feel" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Is that so? I dare you to shoot me" He said appearing 50 feet away
Diablo smirked. "Challenge accepted..." He said as he shot him. Paint splattered all over Al again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled a little at her act then turned to her "is this just a false emotion that your showing my to make me feel better or is this real" he asked her softly giving her a look that told her he wanted the truth for he felt the same
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him for a bit before shaking her head "well lying isn't my strongest quality is it". She said with a blush. "I mean it" she said nervously.

(You guys asked for it xD )
All of a sudden, 3 balls of paint hurled into Ivory's, Nora's, and Hayate's faces. "Hah! Direct hit!" A voice from above a building said.

@Roman @Aeron @WeirdPrincess
Nora huffed and wiped away the paint."Well that's not fair. You weren't even in this!" (cause I'm always late)

Diablo smirked. "Challenge accepted..." He said as he shot him. Paint splattered all over Al again.
Al sighed "Warn me will ya?" He said bracing himself "This is unfair for him I am faster than light"

Daniel smiled a little as he slowly brought a hand to her cheek and slowly slid closer to her again staying silent as he moved

@Nonalaka

Hayate smirked, "And I'm the Demon Fox. Nice to meet you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi came by to check*
''ah...here''

*She gets out an electrical fan and turns it on and makes it face Natsuru's direction*

''i would take off his shirt but...eh..''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right....I never thought of that..." she was too busy worrying, she felt a bit silly now.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "That's fine but it won't change how I feel" He said with a smirk
"You're so straight forward! How can you love me after a day and half?" She asked, tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back