• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so straight forward! How can you love me after a day and half?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam sighed "I don't know I just felt like you were the one for me the moment I saw you" He said

Ivory glared at Diablo as the paint was turned into shadow and puffed as it hit Ivory's face. "Hello, Diablo...wait, what the hell are you doing here?" She fumed as she watched him chat of him being the sharpest shot or something. (Super late reply, I'm sry /.\)

Roman said:
Roman continued to look at the pond, before kissing Snow on the lips, "I promise you, I will either convince her or take her down." He said, fixing his mask after kissing her. "I'm sorry for your home too..."
tumblr_m24k8iq9FQ1qk1kbio2_500.gif
Snow:*nods and kisses Roman back softly, not minding when he fixes his mask, her finger tips lightly resting on his cheek, over the mask and she looks down, nodding and realizing how hard it has been dealing with Rain this entire time.* I believe you..but I don't think something like her can be reasoned with.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at her angrily. "Hey!" He says as he takes a step back. "My soul is not feeble and weak..." He says, regretting having spoken up. "Although your's might be stronger..." He says, trying damage control.
Rain:*looks at Jay and flicks her hand, him standing still completely, totally frozen and she steps closer to him, her deadly piercing green eyes staring right down to his delicate human soul* I never called it feeble. Did I? I never called it weak. I'm just saying IT doesn't make you live for eternity does it. While mine is the same essence that lets me live forever like a god. Maybe I have been too nice, to let you speak to me as if we are equals. You do not have the power to stop me if it wasn't for the face that I GIVE YOU MY POWER *she grows, the sky above them clouding, rain falling hard on them, drenching them both quickly and she whispers in his ear, her nails turning into claws as she draws blood on his chin* I think it's time you wake up. I'm done talking. *And with that the dream is washed away, the last thing he sees is a pair of green eyes glaring with anger before he can wake up*

Aeron said:
Ivory glared at Diablo as the paint was turned into shadow and puffed as it hit Ivory's face. "Hello, Diablo...wait, what the hell are you doing here?" She fumed as she watched him chat of him being the sharpest shot or something. (Super late reply, I'm sry /.\)
Diablo looked down. "I would like to play a game... The goal is survival. If you can avoid me hitting you with a shot for 5 minutes, I will do anything you want for the entire day."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled a little as he slowly brought a hand to her cheek and slowly slid closer to her again staying silent as he moved
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her face grew darker she became more nervous as he approached her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo looked down. "I would like to play a game... The goal is survival. If you can avoid me hitting you with a shot for 5 minutes, I will do anything you want for the entire day."
Al smirked "Oooooh that would be nice" He said as his wings changed and his eyes glowed "Let's go!"

Diablo looked at him, pulling up his gun. By the time he pulled the trigger, paint had splattered all over Al.
Al looked shocked "You're kidding!?" He walked over to Diablo and examined him "You're not a Human are you?" He said a bit annoyed

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't know I just felt like you were the one for me the moment I saw you" He said
"Oh! Wait...so what if I wasn't here one day to give you your...needs." Farah said, blushing."Does that mean that you can get it from someone else or would you?"

Daniel blushed a rose red as he slowly closed his eyes as his lips neared hers before he hesitated 'does she want this?' He asked him self in his mind

@Nonalaka

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and kisses Roman back softly, not minding when he fixes his mask, her finger tips lightly resting on his cheek, over the mask and she looks down, nodding and realizing how hard it has been dealing with Rain this entire time.* I believe you..but I don't think something like her can be reasoned with.
Rain:*looks at Jay and flicks her hand, him standing still completely, totally frozen and she steps closer to him, her deadly piercing green eyes staring right down to his delicate human soul* I never called it feeble. Did I? I never called it weak. I'm just saying IT doesn't make you live for eternity does it. While mine is the same essence that lets me live forever like a god. Maybe I have been too nice, to let you speak to me as if we are equals. You do not have the power to stop me if it wasn't for the face that I GIVE YOU MY POWER *she grows, the sky above them clouding, rain falling hard on them, drenching them both quickly and she whispers in his ear, her nails turning into claws as she draws blood on his chin* I think it's time you wake up. I'm done talking. *And with that the dream is washed away, the last thing he sees is a pair of green eyes glaring with anger before he can wake up*
"True, but I'll try and find a way to do it, for you..." Roman said, smiling sadly. He knew for a fact, trying something like that was stupid, but Rain seems important to Snow or at least WAS in his opinion. "Hm....."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! Wait...so what if I wasn't here one day to give you your...needs." Farah said, blushing."Does that mean that you can get it from someone else or would you?"
Cam shook his head "I don't believe in doing crap like that without someone I love but sometimes I lose control"

Ivory huffed. "I know you're not gonna leave anytime soon so...deal for me." Ivory's shadow slipped up and enveloped her, splashing back into the shadows of the buildings.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "You're kidding!?" He walked over to Diablo and examined him "You're not a Human are you?" He said a bit annoyed
Diablo shook his head. "No, I am human. I used to be the greatest hitman on the planet. There wasn't a assassination I couldn't pull off. I quit because I received a assignment to kill my family... And you probably know what I did to them, right?"

"Or are you happy about me?" Ansom raised an eyebrow and pulled Mitsu closer to his chest. They were so close that their foreheads touched and he could feel her breath on his face.

@Daniel reaver

Aeron said:
Ivory huffed. "I know you're not gonna leave anytime soon so...deal for me." Ivory's shadow slipped up and enveloped her, splashing back into the shadows of the buildings.
Diablo watched your movements carefully, jumping behind the building.

Roman said:
"True, but I'll try and find a way to do it, for you..." Roman said, smiling sadly. He knew for a fact, trying something like that was stupid, but Rain seems important to Snow or at least WAS in his opinion. "Hm....."
Snow:*looks at Roman confused* She tried to kill you...

Hayate had already disappeared, hiding in the most obvious of spots, he knew no one would find him. "I'm totally gonna win...."

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Mitsus tail wagged more as she curled up against him not knowing what was going on outside of her sleep except that her father was there

@AsongOfIceandFire

Diablo shook his head. "No, I am human. I used to be the greatest hitman on the planet. There wasn't a assassination I couldn't pull off. I quit because I received a assignment to kill my family... And you probably know what I did to them, right?"
Al sighed "Well you killed them of course but this little challenge sounds fun...I accept" He said as he vanished into thin air

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Roman confused* She tried to kill you...
Roman smiles, "I know, but everyone has some good in them. Rain, she just hasn't noticed it yet. Besides, I have a plan for her anyway..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back