• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"It is but...... *laughes softly* I nvee thought that sign of affection would ever be placed on my cheek from you" he said before leaning over and kissing her cheek back

@Nonalaka

Aeron said:
"Oh no, it's a paintball arena...the only difference is that it's meant for people like us, not humans." Ivory's grin grew as she let go of Nora's wrist and flew up to the arena. She closed her eyes, and waves of shadow began to roll of her, seeping into the walls and disappearing into the forest. The arena had changed completley-it looked brand new and had buildings as high as sky scrapers, the size of it was of a small town. Ivory turned to her companions, her eyes glowing green with the excitement. "Well? What do you think?"
Hayate turned around, looking at Ivory, "Someone is quite the architect, aren't they?" He asked jokingly as he started to laugh.

tumblr_n0scyaoD2J1s2wqnro4_250.gif

"Nora was it? How do you like, Ivory's impersonation of a city?" He asked her.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then turned his head to look at the TV while the wet cloth was still on his head*

[/QUOTE]
Amara watched the TV as well as she finished eating the apple she still had from earlier.

Roman said:
Hayate turned around, looking at Ivory, "Someone is quite the architect, aren't they?" He asked jokingly as he started to laugh.
tumblr_n0scyaoD2J1s2wqnro4_250.gif

"Nora was it? How do you like, Ivory's impersonation of a city?" He asked her.

@WeirdPrincess
Ivory nodded at the comment. "It's not permanent though; it'll go away as soon as there is a winner." Ivory flew back and landed by Hayate. "So are you guys ready?" She asked

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods, leaning against the tree and crosses her arms, unlike Snow she does nothing to hide her Fae self, her green eyes bright and almost glowing in the dark, her delicate water wings razor sharp at the ends and wines wrap around her torso and legs and shoulders, all normal black color on her white un human perfect skin. She was deadly to the eye, but with a Fae enchanting look to lure her prey in* Yes your reward is power. Unlike Snow I can leave my powers with others to use and not leave me without any. As a Dark water sprite I have tapped into my pure un ending energy that Snow only gets trickles of. You will get half, sense full would kill your human body. But you are also doing what I say because I own your life. *she smirks flicking her finger so his head pops up* Did you know you have water in your body, you are made 80% of water. Usually I can't control that water but being in your head means all that water is now black with my life essence. That means I am 80% of you. *she laughs cruelly, having forgotten any other laugh when Snow betrayed her and her home land*
Snow:*smiles and relaxes in his arms, her heart beat matching his* One more night of me sleeping in my pond should complete it. It takes at least two days if I push through past absorbing limit
Jay looks at her, his eyes somewhat concerned as she flicks his head up. "Um... So full power would kill me...? Interesting." He says before sharing a laugh with her, albeit his one of nervousness. He looks her up and down. "Now that I look, you do kind of look like Snow." He says, not knowing if it is an insult or not.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It is but...... *laughes softly* I nvee thought that sign of affection would ever be placed on my cheek from you" he said before leaning over and kissing her cheek back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"W-well why not? I enjoy spending time with you" she replied

Roman said:
Han stood up and walked to the bathroom with Blair, "Yeah, I guess." He said, closing the door behind him.
"Great." Blair gave him a quick kiss then threw the covers on him turning on the water then hopped in the tub smiling and covering her body with the curtain, "Come on."

shortyshot8 said:
The boys quickly ran away as Cam sighed "Sorry about that Farah" He said as he put a hand on her cheek
Farah grinned,"That's fine. It's not the first time I've been called something like that. So I'm use to it." She said with a shrug.

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded at the comment. "It's not permanent though; it'll go away as soon as there is a winner." Ivory flew back and landed by Hayate. "So are you guys ready?" She asked
"Heck yeah, I am!" Hayate said enthusiastically. "What about you, Nora?" Hayate asked, grabbing a paintball gun and checking it for rounds.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"Ah, I see." Roman said, nodding his head. He then looks at the pond, which wasn't black anymore, but it wasn't complete, "Have you ever tried talking to, Rain?" He asked, feeling this question might take away her good mood.
Snow:*looks at Roman and looks down shaking her head* We used to be close.. she is the yang to my ying. She completes my soul.. there is nothing closer then the bond we share. But..but I grew to love a human *she whispers feeling ashamed* Not this kind of love but something I thought was love. He was a human slave in the red fruit meadow, that captured stolen human children who ran away from the Seelie and Unseelie courts. He told me stories about earth. I was very young, only 100 years old. Rain would torment him, play pranks. She loved the way of Fae, and Fae loved her. The red caps which ripped and tore and killed every Fae in their path would bow to her, would play with her when she was a child. I didn't want that. My parents were proud of my curiosity since they had lakes in the Human world but... but Rain never got their interest in Humans. Or mine, she started killing all the Humans that I would talk too, even the boy.. Any human I glanced out, when I let her take over she would hunt them down in a giant Fae hunt.. she would release Fae hounds on them and would torment them. Soon any Fae I talked too she would kill. She then one day..just locked me inside.. she took over. She wouldn't let me out because she said she could feel my soul pulling away from Fae and from her. She loved Fae, she loved it more then herself.. and me. So I stopped talking to her. I didn't want her to control me, she turned evil! She is a murderer. And She needs to leave me alone.. to let me live in peace. My parents sealed her away when they banished me here and when they died.. I was the only one of my family to survive because my Pond was here.. not with theirs. Rain is my complete opposite.. And she will kill the earth. She will end every life I have ever touched and every place I have ever cared for. Because I got us banished from her world.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then falls back asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over and smiled, turning down the volume of the TV so it wouldn't bother him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned,"That's fine. It's not the first time I've been called something like that. So I'm use to it." She said with a shrug.
Cam sighed "It's still not okay" He said before pulling her in for a kiss "I love you" He said before their lips met

Roman said:
"Heck yeah, I am!" Hayate said enthusiastically. "What about you, Nora?" Hayate asked, grabbing a paintball gun and checking it for rounds.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora smirked and grabbed a paintball gun,"I'm always ready. Just tell me when to go and I'll kick both of your asses."

"because it is a sign of more affection then just a friend it is a sign of love" he said softly to her before kissing her cheek again

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over and smiled, turning down the volume of the TV so it wouldn't bother him.
*Natsuru then began to feel hot again, mostly on his back*

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at her, his eyes somewhat concerned as she flicks his head up. "Um... So full power would kill me...? Interesting." He says before sharing a laugh with her, albeit his one of nervousness. He looks her up and down. "Now that I look, you do kind of look like Snow." He says, not knowing if it is an insult or not.
Snow:*she nods and looks at the ground* I am Snow in a way. We share the same soul but we are different people, made to balance out our massive soul. The reason why we can control so much power is because unlike Humans whose souls are tiny and delicate, ours are huge and can contain more energy, so it takes two of them to be able to hold all the power. Hence why you only get half. You only have one soul. Snow and I used to just have one name. We weren't different people. But then she went and fucked everything up so here we are. I am Rain and she is Snow. And while we look and sound alike.. we are not the same.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because it is a sign of more affection then just a friend it is a sign of love" he said softly to her before kissing her cheek again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh" she blushed. She sat in silence for a bit, like she was contemplating something before turning and kissing him on the cheek again.

Daniel smiled a little at her act then turned to her "is this just a false emotion that your showing my to make me feel better or is this real" he asked her softly giving her a look that told her he wanted the truth for he felt the same

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Al appeared next to Diablo "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked
"Everything." He said, pointing his paintball gun at Al's face and firing it, splattering paint all over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back