• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to Ivory and grinned,"Hello Senpai! I have missed you dearly." She stated, hugging her before letting go. @Aeron
Ivory laughed and hugged her back. "Nora! What have you been up to, I never see you anymore!"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair let go then sat up again, "Fine... But you..." Blair placed her hand on his chest, "Have to stay in bed til I'm done with the shower AND stay naked." Blair smiled teasing him.
Han sighed, "Fine. I do have some things that are mandatory though." He said, stretching his arms out and placing them behind his head. "SO, hurry up..."

Nonalaka said:
"You shouldn't be afraid to say what you want, yknow that, right?" She said as she looked at him
''yeah i know...i just dont wanna seem spoiled..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel soghed as he slid a little closer to her blushing a little as he did so "then I guess you need to learn some emotions. There's fear nervousnes happines sadness anxiety anger" he said as he slowly got closer to her a warm and relaxing smile on his face
@Nonalaka

------------

Mitsu felt her before shift as she rolled over cuddling up with ansom when he layed down her face still red from the crying

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She was certainly feeling nervousness anyways, no doubt about that, he seemed to be getting closer, her face went red as she stared at him, leaning back a little. "E-ehhh..."

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and still blushes. "Well uh... Thank you. I can fight, but am not much of a fight starter." He says as he keeps his head forward.
Rain:*sighs and slaps the back of his head* Stop blushing. You make it seem like I am doing something perverted. *She shifts, standing in front again* Well now, I want to explain to you in person what I am after, I want to be free of Snow. Of being dependent on her survival for my own. That is why you will find a way for me to form a body of my own. *she smirks a little, knowing that while that is part of her plan it was not the whole truth, but being a Fae she learned a while ago how to manipulate the truth*

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his chin, "I'm down, but I doubt you can beat me." He said laughing a little. "Then again, is there one near? I want to walk, I just have the urge to do everything physically today."
"Yeah, just make sure you're at perfect health as you do this." Roman said worried, but hiding it. "Your skin is paler and your hair is almost white." He Explained.
Ivory grinned. "In your dreams, buster. And I'll walk with you so you don't have to walk by yourself." She said as she gently landed on the ground and running over to catch up with Hayate.

shortyshot8 said:
The kids just laughed "Why don't you come spend some time with us instead of this creep"
"He's not a creep! You guys are just creeps for coming out of no where." Farah said as she hopped out of the pool.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah i know...i just dont wanna seem spoiled..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed "Its good to be spoiled every once in a while you know~"

Daniel stoped realizing what he was doing and frowning "then there's love" he said quietly as he pulled away and looked back out over the lake 'the only emotion I can't get' he thought as he stared out over the lake

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's not a creep! You guys are just creeps for coming out of no where." Farah said as she hopped out of the pool.
"Come on it's just a little date come out with us we'll show you a good time"

Aeron said:
Ivory grinned. "In your dreams, buster. And I'll walk with you so you don't have to walk by yourself." She said as she gently landed on the ground and running over to catch up with Hayate.
Nora followed them silently with a pout on her face and her arms crossed."Senpai won't notice me...it's a sad day." She sighed as she floated behind them on her back.

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his chin, "I'm down, but I doubt you can beat me." He said laughing a little. "Then again, is there one near? I want to walk, I just have the urge to do everything physically today."
"Yeah, just make sure you're at perfect health as you do this." Roman said worried, but hiding it. "Your skin is paler and your hair is almost white." He Explained.
Snow:*looks down at her arms and nods, getting out of the water and rests her head on his shoulder, a little light headed* I should probably take a break, thank you for reminding me to be careful. I don't *yawns* want to turn into water after all

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Fine. I do have some things that are mandatory though." He said, stretching his arms out and placing them behind his head. "SO, hurry up..."
Blair smiled and gave him a quick kiss then grabbed the covers to wrap around her body and walks to the bathroom leaving the door opened just a crack.

Aeron said:
Hayate smiles, "I'm a buster? We'll see about that!" He said, starting to sprint ahead, "Try and beat me there!!" He shouted to her, his fiery red aura appearing around his body.

shortyshot8 said:
"Come on it's just a little date come out with us we'll show you a good time"
Farah's cheeks grew red with anger as she glared at them."No. I'm not like that, so leave us alone you weirdo's." She wrapped a towel around herself and began to shake with anger.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and slaps the back of his head* Stop blushing. You make it seem like I am doing something perverted. *She shifts, standing in front again* Well now, I want to explain to you in person what I am after, I want to be free of Snow. Of being dependent on her survival for my own. That is why you will find a way for me to form a body of my own. *she smirks a little, knowing that while that is part of her plan it was not the whole truth, but being a Fae she learned a while ago how to manipulate the truth*
Jay looks at his shoes, the forest, anything that is not Rain's gaze. "You keep speaking about a reward..." He says, not wanting to demand things. Jay is nervous as he is used to just speaking to Rain mentally, not face to face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora followed them silently with a pout on her face and her arms crossed."Senpai won't notice me...it's a sad day." She sighed as she floated behind them on her back.
Ivory turned and rose into the air, now flying backwards but still keeping up with Hayate. "Then get over here, you lazy butt!" She laughed as she lazily flew on her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's cheeks grew red with anger as she glared at them."No. I'm not like that, so leave us alone you weirdo's." She wrapped a towel around herself and began to shake with anger.
"Whatever it's not like some whore like you should live anyways" He said throwing a fist at her but before it landed Cam caught it "I'm sorry what did you call her?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks down at her arms and nods, getting out of the water and rests her head on his shoulder, a little light headed* I should probably take a break, thank you for reminding me to be careful. I don't *yawns* want to turn into water after all
Roman smiles, "If you were to become water, I'd fine a way to fix it." He said, holding her in his arms. "So, how long will the purifying take, Snow?" He asked her.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled and gave him a quick kiss then grabbed the covers to wrap around her body and walks to the bathroom leaving the door opened just a crack.
Han whines, "Now I have to cover up with sheets.... They don't even keep me warm!" He said, rustling around on the bed, "Wake me up when you get out!" He shouted to Blair.

Roman said:
Hayate smiles, "I'm a buster? We'll see about that!" He said, starting to sprint ahead, "Try and beat me there!!" He shouted to her, his fiery red aura appearing around his body.
Ivory nearly fell out of the air from his head start. "Cheater! She yelled after him. "But your not the only one with powers." She grinned demonically as she grabbed Nora's wrist and dove into a trees shadow, appearing a couple yards in front of Hayate and flying as fast as she could towards the abandoned arena. @WeirdPrincess

Mitsu slept soundly through the night with ansom which felt like she was sleeping for an eternity because the dreams eventually stoped some time in the night

@AsongOfIceandFire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back