• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel stoped realizing what he was doing and frowning "then there's love" he said quietly as he pulled away and looked back out over the lake 'the only emotion I can't get' he thought as he stared out over the lake
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Love" she repeated quietly to herself as she looked out to the lake "I've never had that" she said calmly. The baby dragon in her bag climbed out and chirped at her "no not that kind of love, I love you but i mean a different love" she chuckled lightly as replied to its chirp, she petted the baby dragon on the head.

Aeron said:
Ivory nearly fell out of the air from his head start. "Cheater! She yelled after him. "But your not the only one with powers." She grinned demonically as she grabbed Nora's wrist and dove into a trees shadow, appearing a couple yards in front of Hayate and flying as fast as she could towards the abandoned arena. @WeirdPrincess
"And I'm the cheater?" Hayate asked himself, with a grin on his face. He then disappeared and reappeared in the same location as Ivory and Nora, "Ummm, what is this place?" He asked. "It looks absolutely nothing like a Paintball Arena..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah like i spoil you sometimes?''
*Natsuru chuckled*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "yeah, I'd like the opportunities to spoil you back sometimes you know?"

"Yeah the one emotion that every one strives for but most can never achieve it" he said quietly almost a wisper as he slightly looked away and to the opposite side that she was on frowning more "and yet we try and try and try even though we know that some one will most likely never come to pull you out of the darkness that is heart break" he said softly

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
"Whatever it's not like some whore like you should live anyways" He said throwing a fist at her but before it landed Cam caught it "I'm sorry what did you call her?"
"Excuse me? Do I look like some cheap whore to you!" Farah growled as she smacked the boy across the face. She looked at Cam and gave him a small smile before glaring at the boy.

Aeron said:
Ivory nearly fell out of the air from his head start. "Cheater! She yelled after him. "But your not the only one with powers." She grinned demonically as she grabbed Nora's wrist and dove into a trees shadow, appearing a couple yards in front of Hayate and flying as fast as she could towards the abandoned arena. @WeirdPrincess
Nora squealed as Ivory pulled her along."At least tell me when you're going to do something like that! Holy shit!"

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "If you were to become water, I'd fine a way to fix it." He said, holding her in his arms. "So, how long will the purifying take, Snow?" He asked her.
Han whines, "Now I have to cover up with sheets.... They don't even keep me warm!" He said, rustling around on the bed, "Wake me up when you get out!" He shouted to Blair.
Blair thought of something so she walked back out to Han's and gently pulled at his hands, "Weeell... Theres plenty of room for BOTH of us to take a shower... So lets go."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I will" she said and nodded.
Dex grinned. "Then how about we have some 'fun' in the meantime?" He asked, leaning in closer to her.

(I guess Ty is available...since Nora left him alone at the taco joint xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah the one emotion that every one strives for but most can never achieve it" he said quietly almost a wisper as he slightly looked away and to the opposite side that she was on frowning more "and yet we try and try and try even though we know that some one will most likely never come to pull you out of the darkness that is heart break" he said softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She frowned at his words. She slowly moved over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at his shoes, the forest, anything that is not Rain's gaze. "You keep speaking about a reward..." He says, not wanting to demand things. Jay is nervous as he is used to just speaking to Rain mentally, not face to face.
Rain:*nods, leaning against the tree and crosses her arms, unlike Snow she does nothing to hide her Fae self, her green eyes bright and almost glowing in the dark, her delicate water wings razor sharp at the ends and wines wrap around her torso and legs and shoulders, all normal black color on her white un human perfect skin. She was deadly to the eye, but with a Fae enchanting look to lure her prey in* Yes your reward is power. Unlike Snow I can leave my powers with others to use and not leave me without any. As a Dark water sprite I have tapped into my pure un ending energy that Snow only gets trickles of. You will get half, sense full would kill your human body. But you are also doing what I say because I own your life. *she smirks flicking her finger so his head pops up* Did you know you have water in your body, you are made 80% of water. Usually I can't control that water but being in your head means all that water is now black with my life essence. That means I am 80% of you. *she laughs cruelly, having forgotten any other laugh when Snow betrayed her and her home land*

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "If you were to become water, I'd fine a way to fix it." He said, holding her in his arms. "So, how long will the purifying take, Snow?" He asked her.
Han whines, "Now I have to cover up with sheets.... They don't even keep me warm!" He said, rustling around on the bed, "Wake me up when you get out!" He shouted to Blair.
Snow:*smiles and relaxes in his arms, her heart beat matching his* One more night of me sleeping in my pond should complete it. It takes at least two days if I push through past absorbing limit

RPLoverRP said:
Blair thought of something so she walked back out to Han's and gently pulled at his hands, "Weeell... Theres plenty of room for BOTH of us to take a shower... So lets go."
Han stood up and walked to the bathroom with Blair, "Yeah, I guess." He said, closing the door behind him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex grinned. "Then how about we have some 'fun' in the meantime?" He asked, leaning in closer to her.

(I guess Ty is available...since Nora left him alone at the taco joint xD )
(Whoops! My bad! xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Excuse me? Do I look like some cheap whore to you!" Farah growled as she smacked the boy across the face. She looked at Cam and gave him a small smile before glaring at the boy.
The boys quickly ran away as Cam sighed "Sorry about that Farah" He said as he put a hand on her cheek

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''is that so...hm...well okay''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him "good~" she replied clapping her hands together.

Roman said:
"And I'm the cheater?" Hayate asked himself, with a grin on his face. He then disappeared and reappeared in the same location as Ivory and Nora, "Ummm, what is this place?" He asked. "It looks absolutely nothing like a Paintball Arena..."
"Oh no, it's a paintball arena...the only difference is that it's meant for people like us, not humans." Ivory's grin grew as she let go of Nora's wrist and flew up to the arena. She closed her eyes, and waves of shadow began to roll of her, seeping into the walls and disappearing into the forest. The arena had changed completley-it looked brand new and had buildings as high as sky scrapers, the size of it was of a small town. Ivory turned to her companions, her eyes glowing green with the excitement. "Well? What do you think?" @WeirdPrincess

Daniel looked up a little going a little wide eyed fhen looking over at her slightly wondering what she was playing at

@Nonalaka

Daniel looked up a little going a little wide eyed fhen looking over at her slightly wondering what she was playing at

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "good~" she replied clapping her hands together.
*Natsuru then turned his head to look at the TV while the wet cloth was still on his head*

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods, leaning against the tree and crosses her arms, unlike Snow she does nothing to hide her Fae self, her green eyes bright and almost glowing in the dark, her delicate water wings razor sharp at the ends and wines wrap around her torso and legs and shoulders, all normal black color on her white un human perfect skin. She was deadly to the eye, but with a Fae enchanting look to lure her prey in* Yes your reward is power. Unlike Snow I can leave my powers with others to use and not leave me without any. As a Dark water sprite I have tapped into my pure un ending energy that Snow only gets trickles of. You will get half, sense full would kill your human body. But you are also doing what I say because I own your life. *she smirks flicking her finger so his head pops up* Did you know you have water in your body, you are made 80% of water. Usually I can't control that water but being in your head means all that water is now black with my life essence. That means I am 80% of you. *she laughs cruelly, having forgotten any other laugh when Snow betrayed her and her home land*
Snow:*smiles and relaxes in his arms, her heart beat matching his* One more night of me sleeping in my pond should complete it. It takes at least two days if I push through past absorbing limit
"Ah, I see." Roman said, nodding his head. He then looks at the pond, which wasn't black anymore, but it wasn't complete, "Have you ever tried talking to, Rain?" He asked, feeling this question might take away her good mood.

Aeron said:
"Oh no, it's a paintball arena...the only difference is that it's meant for people like us, not humans." Ivory's grin grew as she let go of Nora's wrist and flew up to the arena. She closed her eyes, and waves of shadow began to roll of her, seeping into the walls and disappearing into the forest. The arena had changed completley-it looked brand new and had buildings as high as sky scrapers, the size of it was of a small town. Ivory turned to her companions, her eyes glowing green with the excitement. "Well? What do you think?"
(Paintball? *thinks about using Diablo...*)

Mitsu stied a little at his peting and nuzzled his chest more as she clung to him like a Magnet would to metal unwilling to let go

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked up a little going a little wide eyed fhen looking over at her slightly wondering what she was playing at
@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"...you looked sad..that was the right thing to do...right?" She replied frowning a bit "its a sign of affection....isn't it?" She wondered had she done the wrong thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back