• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Same here sister" He said
Cam stood up and stretched "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily
Farah grinned and quickly changed to her swimsuit."Great! Now let's go!" She grabbed his hand and lead him towards the pool.

Nonalaka said:
"Cause you were overheating a bit ago" she said as she looked over "You didn't bother to mention you were sick before the beach, don't hide such things!" She pouted.
''ah...*sigh* ha...sorry''

*natsuru said as he chuckled lightly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her "so how do you like" he asked her aoftly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She sat down next to him "Eh?" She replied tilting her head.

Aeron said:
Meet at courtyard? @Nonalaka @TheRebelliousDragon
( Sure, I have Hayate there staring at the sky, so, I'm there already.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned and quickly changed to her swimsuit."Great! Now let's go!" She grabbed his hand and lead him towards the pool.
Cam snapped his fingers and he was in his trunks "Here we go!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...*sigh* ha...sorry''
*natsuru said as he chuckled lightly*

[/QUOTE]
"You had me worried!" She scolded "ah well we'll nevermind that right now you just try to get better!" she chuckled as she walked over and kissed his forehead "is there anything you need?"

Roman said:
( Sure, I have Hayate there staring at the sky, so, I'm there already.
Ivory walked down to the courtyard to see Hayate looking up at the sky. She goes over and sits down next to him also looking up at the sky. "So...what are we looking at here?" She joked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers and he was in his trunks "Here we go!" He said happily
Farah grinned and jumping into the pool, a large splash coming from her when she did. She let out a gasp when she resurfaced."I love swimming. It's so much fun." She said, smiling happily as she floated in her back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed "I knew you where cluless" he said with a small laugh
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Clueless about what?" She asked in a confused tone.

Nonalaka said:
"You had me worried!" She scolded "ah well we'll nevermind that right now you just try to get better!" she chuckled as she walked over and kissed his forehead "is there anything you need?"
''i dont think so...we can watch some TV if you want tho''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned and jumping into the pool, a large splash coming from her when she did. She let out a gasp when she resurfaced."I love swimming. It's so much fun." She said, smiling happily as she floated in her back.
Cam dove in happily when he arose he swept his hair back "This is awesome!" He yelled out happily before some rustling was heard in the bushes

Aeron said:
Ivory walked down to the courtyard to see Hayate looking up at the sky. She goes over and sits down next to him also looking up at the sky. "So...what are we looking at here?" She joked.
Hayate sighed, "Oh nothing. Well, I was cloud watching, but not anymore..." he said, sitting up, "What about you?" he asked .

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dont think so...we can watch some TV if you want tho''

[/QUOTE]
"I don't mind really" she said as she sat down again.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Oh nothing. Well, I was cloud watching, but not anymore..." he said, sitting up, "What about you?" he asked .
Ivory shrugged. "Not much, either. I'm just looking for something fun to do." She flopped back into the grass and sighed. "I feel really, really tiny when I lay on my back and look at the sky. You can almost feel how big the world is by just looking at the clouds."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I feel you showed your affection already. If you ask me though, that is just a guy's weakness..." Roman said, his face turning red.
tumblr_n4jbxtDT1O1s9u5b8o1_500.jpg
Snow:*smiles and hugs him tightly, her feet in the water though and she nuzzles into his neck* Well I don't care about other guys weakness, just yours *She smiles sweetly and kisses his cheek that is showing through the mask again*

--------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay hears Rain speak, as he jumps slightly and turns. He spots her standing off in the distance, beyond the trees."Are you... Rain?" He calls out as he steps toward her figure.
Rain:*smirks, surprised though and walks to him, her head tilted and her fae wings out completely* Hmm, you can see me. Interesting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel soghed "I'll tell you if you come a little bit closer" he said sounding completely normal
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked a few times. Come closer? She could hear him just fine where she was but whatever. She shrugged before moving closer.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''lets just watch some TV then...it gets boring just resting''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled as she reached over for the TV remote "you could have just said you wanted to watch TV"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back