• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Can I fly? Of course" she chuckled as silvery blue wings appeared from behind her.

"Really?"She looked at Natsuru and shook her head "silly" she said quietly before turning to Natsumi "Ayy, I fell guilty for dragging him to the beach now..." she replied before standing up.
''ah, dont worry about it. he always wanted to go to the beach. his first time''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then keep up" he said playfully as of chalange get her before he took of sending a blast of wing out from him as he rocketed up a little bit then waited for her to follow
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head before speeding up behind him, quickly catching up, chuckling "ahh I'll have no problem with that" she raised a brow at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Right as she walked out the door they were there "hi! Were engaged! Bye!" She said and quickly bolted inside pulling Dex back in as her brothers tryed to grab him.
Dex panicked. What had he just been dragged into? It didn't matter. All of this would be worth it in the end.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah, dont worry about it. he always wanted to go to the beach. his first time''

[/QUOTE]
"Eeeh? He didn't even mention that he'd never been before, why'd he only decide to go now?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the couch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little at her then started to accend till he was hidden in the clouds knowing she would follow him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She followed after him wondering where on earth he was taking her.

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeh? He didn't even mention that he'd never been before, why'd he only decide to go now?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the couch.

She followed after him wondering where on earth he was taking her.
''cuz he wanted to spend time with you and also going there for the first time''

Daniel laughed as some clouds parted under them to reveal a beutiful lake far from the city as he slowly started to decend as he circled the called with the lake

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cuz he wanted to spend time with you and also going there for the first time''

[/QUOTE]
She looked towards him and chuckled lightly "he could have waited until he was better, its not like I will disappear, I wouldn't have minded"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex panicked. What had he just been dragged into? It didn't matter. All of this would be worth it in the end.
She finally managed to pull dex in and slammed the door shut "see everything's fine!" She laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed as some clouds parted under them to reveal a beutiful lake far from the city as he slowly started to decend as he circled the called with the lake
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She continued to follow him looking at the lake in awe "Its lovely" she said as she looked at it.

Nonalaka said:
She looked towards him and chuckled lightly "he could have waited until he was better, its not like I will disappear, I wouldn't have minded"
''yeah...he does get stupid sometimes. well that my brother for ya haha''

LunaCrosby said:
She finally managed to pull dex in and slammed the door shut "see everything's fine!" She laughed.
Dex frowned. "They seemed... Pretty happy with it." He lied.

Daniel laughed a little as he flew down landing near the edge of the water and sighing softly as he looked back watching her come in

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...he does get stupid sometimes. well that my brother for ya haha''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled and nodded lightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as he flew down landing near the edge of the water and sighing softly as he looked back watching her come in
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria landed a little bit away, barely making a noise as she did so, she flapped her wings, ruffling them a little as she tucked them away and made her way over.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then started to wake up*
''u-ugh...why is my head so cold all of a sudden..?''

[/QUOTE]
"Cause you were overheating a bit ago" she said as she looked over "You didn't bother to mention you were sick before the beach, don't hide such things!" She pouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back