• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know, I'm just curious to know if your tail has any other type of senses I guess." Farah said with a grin.
Cam sighed "I-It can sense how strong people are where they are and what they are" He said before falling back "God if you continue touching my tail...."

Mitsu nodded then grabed ansom shirt and pulled her self closer to him in a loving way "ok daddy" she wispered to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! Tell me! I want to know now." Nora said as she smacked her hand on the table.
William sighed "He might end up getting her pregnant if he uses her as a life force" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a little then thought of a way to change the subject "s-so uhh you liked the rollercoaster" he asked her convincingly with another fake smile on his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and smiled a little "yes" she looked at her watch "....its getting late though, I should probably get back to my dorm" she frowned.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler snapped out of his trance-like state. "That's good!" He said, as the food arrived. "Enjoy your food!" The waiter said. "That guy may have been evil and killed my step father, but that doesn't mean doesn't deserve to find love!" Tyler said happily.
@shortyshot8
"Yeah! It was with this nice girl named Farah too. She seemed really sweet. I liked her at least and I would totally tap that." Nora nodded and she began to eat one of her tacos.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "He might end up getting her pregnant if he uses her as a life force" He said
"Is that bad? Because if so, tell me now." Nora growled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "No way, I work hard on everything I do." He said. He finished making his own plate of pancakes and sat across from you, eating his.
Toru shrugged and continued eating hers.

Daniel laughed softly as they left the rollercoaster "can I show you one more thing?" He asked her with a smile as he took her hand and started to pull her along again

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I-It can sense how strong people are where they are and what they are" He said before falling back "God if you continue touching my tail...."
Farah giggled as she moved her hands faster,"What's gonna happen then? I wanna see this."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that bad? Because if so, tell me now." Nora growled.
William looked confused "No nothing bad about it but I don't know if that girl will be ready"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled a little into yuki before looking up at her the tears slowing down but not stopping yet as she sat there with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kissed Shira deeply as a big sign of forgiveness that she hurt Shira (the moment when Yuki picked Shira up by the shirt)*

Ansom then grabbed Mitsu and placed his lips to hers. His eyes immediately widened and he scrambled off the bed. "Oh my God! Mitsu, I am so sorry. It must be the Succubus part of you." He rubbed his eyes and walked out of the room.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! It was with this nice girl named Farah too. She seemed really sweet. I liked her at least and I would totally tap that." Nora nodded and she began to eat one of her tacos.
Tyler smiled. "Really? You should introduce me sometime. I like making friends!" He said happily, eating another taco.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she moved her hands faster,"What's gonna happen then? I wanna see this."
Cam blushed bright red before getting ontop of her "Pl-Please if you don't stop...You won't be able to hold up"

Mitsu smiled slightly as she blushed a little "jeez papa" she said quietly as she rolled over a happy look on her face knowing the kiss had love in it which is what she wanted

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ivory continued to sip her (now cold) earl gray, continuing to think of her future as she looked out the window of her cafe and into the trees.

(Yep, she's been there since last night xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira slowly slid up till her face was with yukis and she hesitated before slowly kissing her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued to deeply kiss Shira*

think we should fade to black and move to private?)))

shortyshot8 said:
William looked confused "No nothing bad about it but I don't know if that girl will be ready"
"Oh. I'm sure she'll be fine. I'll just have you take me to see him later. You know, to see how the whole date thing went." Nora said as she ate another taco.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh. I'm sure she'll be fine. I'll just have you take me to see him later. You know, to see how the whole date thing went." Nora said as she ate another taco.
William sighed "I can already tell how it went" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed bright red before getting ontop of her "Pl-Please if you don't stop...You won't be able to hold up"
"Hold up? What do you mean by that?" Farah asked as she slowed down the movement of her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stopped eating and went wide eyed "yeah I forgot though" she said facepalming.
Dex shivered. "Uh... Should I start running...?" He said, starting to get out of his seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back