• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shook it off. He figured it was something about him. He honestly couldn't care less about what she was writing about. All he could think about was seeing his brother.
"Oh! I have something to tell you!" Nora said with a grin, forgetting the piece of paper."I helped Cam today! Or yesterday...I can't really remember what day it was, but I helped him!"

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled as she went to the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit bowl to eat as she came back into the living room she smiled at him before walking over to where the games were kept. 'Eeeh does no one play Zelda around here?' She thought to herself before nodding her head a bit 'looks like I'll need to buy some games next time I'm out..' she thought to herself as she sat on the floor.
*Natsuru then sneezed in his sleep*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I have something to tell you!" Nora said with a grin, forgetting the piece of paper."I helped Cam today! Or yesterday...I can't really remember what day it was, but I helped him!"
William turned back to an adult "You did what!?!" He said in anger

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed and groaned a little "Th-Thanks" He said nervously trying not to do anything stupid
Farah continued to move her hands across it, only faster."Can your tail do anything else?" She asked, looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her "yeah" he said to her with a warm yet fake smile as he looked at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"That smile you have looks odd" she replied as she narrowed her eyes at him leaning closer to poke his face "its not yours"

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler snapped out of his trance-like state. "That's good!" He said, as the food arrived. "Enjoy your food!" The waiter said. "That guy may have been evil and killed my step father, but that doesn't mean doesn't deserve to find love!" Tyler said happily.

@shortyshot8

Mitsu laughed a little "yeah he doesn't get it that he's no where near as powerful as me let alone you" she said softly as she layed there with ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Shira leaned against yuki more burrying her face into her chest as the tears still came "please forgive me if I do any thing stupid or hurt you in the future please" she beged her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i will always forgive you..''

*Yuki said as she pets Shira's head more*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah continued to move her hands across it, only faster."Can your tail do anything else?" She asked, looking up at him.
Cam closed one of his eyes while blushing "Wha-What do you mean?" He asked trying to resist the pleasure

Daniel blushed a little then thought of a way to change the subject "s-so uhh you liked the rollercoaster" he asked her convincingly with another fake smile on his face

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then sneezed in his sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara quickly turned to the noise of his sneeze, jumping slightly at the unexpected noise "eeeh, is he sick?" She questioned herself as she scooted across the floor towards him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and tilts her head, happy with the re action and leans forward to him stuck still and kisses him softly, her eyes on his with care free love, her fae mind set making her very open and un shy about things like swim suits since a lot of Fae don't wear anything. She just thinking it was a tradition that girls put on this type of clothing as a symbol of affection* I am glad I impressed you a while back though I do not know how, I just wanted to show my affections as a human would
Roman chuckled, "I feel you showed your affection already. If you ask me though, that is just a guy's weakness..." Roman said, his face turning red.

tumblr_n4jbxtDT1O1s9u5b8o1_500.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed one of his eyes while blushing "Wha-What do you mean?" He asked trying to resist the pleasure
"I don't know, I'm just curious to know if your tail has any other type of senses I guess." Farah said with a grin.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex's smiled widened. "Thanks, I worked really hard on it." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he blushed.
"You didn't have to put so much work into it" she said and blushed.

Ansom nodded. "Yeah. It does have some comedic aspects to it." He laughed and rolled over so that he was facing Mitsu. "Listen up, Mitsu. I want you to know that if you feel like I am not doing my job as a parent anymore, you are welcome to go back to your mother."

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly turned to the noise of his sneeze, jumping slightly at the unexpected noise "eeeh, is he sick?" She questioned herself as she scooted across the floor towards him.
*Natsuru then started to sweat a bit meaning he was sick as he says something in his sleep*

''h-hotsui...''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled a little then kissed her chin and went back to nuzzling her neck "I love you" she wispered aoftly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you so much''

*She said as she held her a bit tigher*

LunaCrosby said:
"You didn't have to put so much work into it" she said and blushed.
Dex shook his head. "No way, I work hard on everything I do." He said. He finished making his own plate of pancakes and sat across from you, eating his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back