• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"But I hirt you time and time again. How could any one want some one that's just going to hurt them" she said confused at yuki

@AsongOfIceandFire

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs and watches you, tilting her head and she smiles clapping her hands* I saw something in a tv show about how girls impressed guys they liked at the beach and i am in water so it should be the same thing yes? I love human rituals for conveying ones feelings and not just saying them out loud *laughs and she looks down at the semi black water and shrugs knowing the outfit will just be something Rain would wear and she snaps her fingers, the water travelling up her body, transforming into a swim suit*
View attachment 126481
Roman stood still, his eyes stuck on Snow, "That is one way... I-I-I like your s-swimsuit... " he said, stumbling on his words. "Who are you trying to impress anyway? If it's me, you have did that a while back..." he said, his eyes shifting back and forth. I'm impressed... Very impressed... He thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So Incubus' have a higher chance of getting women pregnant than normal males...Do you want a kid right now or at all for that matter." Farah asked as she propped her head up on her hands.
Cam thought about it for a moment "Honestly I wouldn't really mind" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frowned more but followed er trying to act like it never happened 'she'll never feel the same' he thought as he walked behind her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You're sure you aren't scared?" She asked just before they got on "you look troubled" she said frowning a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Food wonder food!" Nora sighed with happiness as she sat down and rested her chin on the table."I love food!"
Tyler nodded and smiled. "Me too!" He said as a waiter came by. "May I take all your orders?" He asked. Tyler nodded. "I'll have 2 tacos, with lettuce, cheese, and nothing else." He said.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But I hirt you time and time again. How could any one want some one that's just going to hurt them" she said confused at yuki
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
''because no one has ever changed my life so badly than you''

*Yuki said as she kissed Shira deeply as she hold both Shira's hands and wraps her tail around Shira's*

Ansom sighed glumly and stood up from the bed. "Don't be sad, okay?" He nodded. "We still got together." He smiled and began to sing. "There ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough...." He motioned for her to stand up. "Come on. Pick yourself up."

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded and smiled. "Me too!" He said as a waiter came by. "May I take all your orders?" He asked. Tyler nodded. "I'll have 2 tacos, with lettuce, cheese, and nothing else." He said.
@shortyshot8
William smiled "Ohh ohh same here" He said in his kid voice

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there kissing her back her hand slowly entwining with hers along with her tail [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki pulled away smiling as she wipes away her tears and also wipes Shira's tears as well*

''lets go home...k?''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam thought about it for a moment "Honestly I wouldn't really mind" He said
"Interesting. I didn't know that. Would it be okay if I...if we did this again. I mean, me helping you! That's all, if you want to!" Farah said quickly as she sat up, waving her hands everywhere.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "So what do you expect me to do in a bed all-day?" He asked, with a big grin on his face.
"Yes... You dont have anything to do anyways... You can stay with me." Blair smirks then leans down and kisses his lips.

Mitsu layed there before grabing ansom and pulling him down onto the bed beside her then curling up with him and closing her eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
"Interesting. I didn't know that. Would it be okay if I...if we did this again. I mean, me helping you! That's all, if you want to!" Farah said quickly as she sat up, waving her hands everywhere.
Cam smiled "Yeah that would be fine" He sighed "I think you are the first girl who I actually loved" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm fine..... Just emotions" he said quietly to her trying to give her a fake smile as the ride started
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Alright" she shrugged, still frowning a little. The ride then started, it went slowly before going crazy fast, as everyone else screamed, Euloria just laughed, finding it super fun as it twirled and looped.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yes... You dont have anything to do anyways... You can stay with me." Blair smirks then leans down and kisses his lips.
Han laughed, "I do have things to do." He said, kissing Blair after she kissed him, "I just don't do them all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back