• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you always like this? It's so confusing..." Farah said as she leaned down and layed down him.
Cam smiled "Nope I'm just teasing ya" He said happily as he kissed her nose

shortyshot8 said:
William had blood leaking out of his mouth as his vision began to fade "I can't win this...I'm weak.....No" He stood back up "I'm going to show you a Monster" He said sprinting again
The man cracked his knuckles. "Bring it on you puny brat..." The man said. The other men and thrown Tyler and Dex in a black limousine.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru woke up and realized their home*
''ah...''

[/QUOTE]
"Morning~" she said jokingly "Don't worry, I didn't wreck your car" she chuckled

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man cracked his knuckles. "Bring it on you puny brat..." The man said. The other men and thrown Tyler and Dex in a black limousine.
William's eyes narrowed as he drove his fist right into the man's nuts and ran past him

Nonalaka said:
"Morning~" she said jokingly "Don't worry, I didn't wreck your car" she chuckled
''haha...i see''

*Natsuru chuckled as he stepped out of the car*

Shira stared at her as she tryes to pull her close and high her "yuki please" she whispered to her showing love and regret in her eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Nope I'm just teasing ya" He said happily as he kissed her nose
Farah blushed and turned her head away,"S-Stop that. It's embarrassing."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...i see''
*Natsuru chuckled as he stepped out of the car*

[/QUOTE]
She skipped ahead making her way into the house "Home sweet home~" she chimed as she energetically made her way to the living room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and turned her head away,"S-Stop that. It's embarrassing."
Cam smirked "Really now it's just a little kiss" He laughed a little "Thank you for helping me"

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes narrowed as he drove his fist right into the man's nuts and ran past him
By the time Will ran out, the car was already well down the street. A high pitched scream could be heard from the car.

Tyler and Dex were given to a different family and raised in a different house. They were experimented on and turned into mutants. Tyler died later in his highschool life and came back as a angel.

------------

"
Well that's our story. The only trace that proves that me and Will are related now is that my middle name is William." Tyler finished.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Toru opened her eyes tiredly and let out a small groan.
Dex began humming the tune to a song to himself. He had finished making the pancakes. "Breakfast!!!" He said, loud enough so Toru could hear.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Really now it's just a little kiss" He laughed a little "Thank you for helping me"
Farah smiled,"You're welcome. I just didn't want you to die...it's not right."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at her as she tryes to pull her close and high her "yuki please" she whispered to her showing love and regret in her eyes
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki stared at Shira coldly as she grips onto her shirt with both hands and lifts her up a bit as her eyes were black and tears broke out*

''and what?! is this another of your tricks where you
lie?! i specifically said i do not wish to be lied to...especially when i had that baby which Ansom took away!!''

By the time Will ran out, the car was already well down the street. A high pitched scream could be heard from the car.
Tyler and Dex were given to a different family and raised in a different house. They were experimented on and turned into mutants. Tyler died later in his highschool life and came back as a angel.

------------

"
Well that's our story. The only trace that proves that me and Will are related now is that my middle name is William." Tyler finished.

@WeirdPrincess
William sighed "Why don't I tell her how I got my white hair" He said with a grin

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled,"You're welcome. I just didn't want you to die...it's not right."
Cam sighed "Yeah but it's the way I survive I need someone who is compatible with me in order to do so" He said

Nonalaka said:
She skipped ahead making her way into the house "Home sweet home~" she chimed as she energetically made her way to the living room.
*Natsuru then went to the living room and flopped onto the couch*

''aigo...i never felt so tired in my life...''

Shira stared at her pain in her eyes as she silently cried as she stared at her before ripping yukis hands away and falling to her knees crying as she did so 'why do I do this to her' she thought

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Why don't I tell her how I got my white hair" He said with a grin
Cam sighed "Yeah but it's the way I survive I need someone who is compatible with me in order to do so" He said
"Wait, I wasn't there for that one... But go ahead..." He said.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I see..." he placed a hand on her arm and smiled, "If that means you won't let me leave, is there something you need from me in order for me to do so?" He asked laughing.
Blair sat up, "I'm not letting you leave period." Blair sat on top of him and smiled

------------

"

@WeirdPrincess

Dex began humming the tune to a song to himself. He had finished making the pancakes. "Breakfast!!!" He said, loud enough so Toru could hear.
Nora stood there with wide eyes, not really knowing what to say. Tears ran down her face and she quickly wiped them away. The thought of anyone being hurt, upset her and the fact that she knew them was even worse."I'm so sorry you had to go through that. All of you...I-I don't know what to say..."she said as she put her head in her hands, still crying.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's nothing" he said nervously to her still not able to look her in the eyes
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Are you scared of roller coasters?" She asked as she looked at the ride, "....we won't go if you don't want to" she said calmly, completely misinterpreting his emotion.

Daniel reaver]Shira stared at her pain in her eyes as she silently cried as she stared at her before ripping yukis hands away and falling to her knees crying as she did so 'why do I do this to her' she thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki looked down at her and growled*

''you...why...why did you do that....doushtte..?! d-doushtte...''

*Yuki said the last word with sadness and forgiveness in her voice as her eyes turned back to normal and fell to her knees and hugged Shira tightly as she cried tears coming from her eyes as her voice was then filled with again sadness and forgiveness*

''please dont ever betray me like that again Shira!! i wanted to kill myself 10 minutes ago!!''

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh...does that mean whenever you...um...I guess get the urge...do you need to do it?" Farah asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back