• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shira slowly picked up the necklace and started to cry "why can't I remember" she said softly as she stared at the necklace then at ansom as Mitsu dissapered reapering on the roof of the school

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, I wanna hear this. I won't get scared, promise." Nora said, nodding eagerly.
Tyler nodded. "Alright... So it all began...":

------

Young Tyler got up one morning, not a angel, a regular human boy. "Hey! Hey Willam! It's your birthday!" He said, getting up to wake his young brother.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slowly picked up the necklace and started to cry "why can't I remember" she said softly as she stared at the necklace then at ansom as Mitsu dissapered reapering on the roof of the school
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William spoke in Mitsu's head "Why would you let them do that!?"

Ansom sighed. Did Mitsu seriously just ignore my rules again? Dammit, girl. He looked at Shira. "Dammit....I cannot watch this." He made Shira's memories return. "There."

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Alright... So it all began...":
------

Young Tyler got up one morning, not a angel, a regular human boy. "Hey! Hey Willam! It's your birthday!" He said, getting up to wake his young brother.

@shortyshot8
(Oh god It's a round robin story xD )

William rolled out of bed and landed on the floor "Ouch!" He said in pain

Atrio smiled "no you won't sweetheart" he said playfully to her

@Nonalaka

------------

Mitsu screamed out loud "SHUT UP WILL I didnt know" she screamed as she cried "I'm sorry mama in sorry mommy im sorry daddy" she wimpered

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god It's a round robin story xD )
William rolled out of bed and landed on the floor "Ouch!" He said in pain
Young Tyler groaned. "Come on William! You don't want to miss your birthday do you...?" He asked. His young brother Dex walked in. "So? Who cares if he gets up." Young Dex said.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "It's fine it's not a bad thing" He said as he kissed her cheek
"You tease! You're so mean." Farah pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Shira went wide eyed "what have I done ansom" she said as she layed on the floor curling up "ansom make it stop please make this nightmare stop" she said frantacly

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
"You tease! You're so mean." Farah pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.
Cam laughed a little "I don't know what you mean" He said

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Young Tyler groaned. "Come on William! You don't want to miss your birthday do you...?" He asked. His young brother Dex walked in. "So? Who cares if he gets up." Young Dex said.
@Nonalaka

------------

Mitsu screamed out loud "SHUT UP WILL I didnt know" she screamed as she cried "I'm sorry mama in sorry mommy im sorry daddy" she wimpered

@shortyshot8
William spoke back in her head "It's fine it will be fine"

"Choose what your heart wants. You claim to love me, but you really do not. I can tell. You may have even fooled yourself." Ansom sighed. "Now...if you excuse me." He appeared next to Mitsu. "Hey....what is the reason for leaving now?" He asked.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled "no you won't sweetheart" he said playfully to her
@Nonalaka

------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"I-its alright, it was an accident" she replied, dusting herself off, her eyes not leaving the ground.

(( I be waiting on post like:

latest

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I don't know what you mean" He said
William stood up slowly and sighed "My hair is a mess" He said patting down his BLACK hair

William spoke back in her head "It's fine it will be fine"
Dex snorted and grinned at your hair. "Hah, you look hideous." He said. Tyler seemed as bouncy as ever. "Come on Williammmmm!!!" He said, grabbing William's hand guiding him down the stairs. There were 3 men in black uniforms standing in the kitchen.

"No....it is not." Ansom said. "It is nobody's fault." He hugged her. "Look.....I am almost positive that your mother will go back to Yuki. We can live at my house, just the two of us." He smiled slightly. "No love drama."

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back