• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amara's eyes flickered briefly "someone is altering love" she grumbled "That brute, that's my job..." she pouted.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki continued to cry as she held William as tight as she could enraged by the fact Shira betrayed her*

[/QUOTE]
William just held her there "I now know what Al meant by Shira being evil" He said sadly "It's okay I'm here now"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! I'll be back." Farah smiled at him before leaving the room. A few minutes later she came back with a full plate of food with pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit. She sat down on the bed and ate a piece of bacon.
(I am not having her get preggers! It's to early and she is incapable...for now.
xD )
(That's fine) Cam was shocked as he bit into a piece of bacon "Holy crap this is good" He said while poking her on the nose

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]btw i will allow Ansom taking away Yuki's baby)))
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Are you sure? I do not want you to be upset or anything....)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shrugged. "Sure, let's go with that. I know this taco joint that has really good hot sauce. They also have really good nachos." He said, guiding you.
Nora grinned and nodded,"Taco's sound amazing. I love taco! But nachos are kinda...meh." She said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]btw i will allow Ansom taking away Yuki's baby)))
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Biiiiiiiiig choice there or you could have William do it all he would have to do is poke your stomach)

shortyshot8 said:
William just held her there "I now know what Al meant by Shira being evil" He said sadly "It's okay I'm here now"
(That's fine) Cam was shocked as he bit into a piece of bacon "Holy crap this is good" He said while poking her on the nose
''no...it isnt her fault...i-its Ansom's fault..i-it was all his fault..! and i thought he had a heart..! please..William...e-end my life..r-right here..''

*She said as she let go of William and fell to her knees*

Jennete said:
Snow:*sadly she looks down and shakes her head* No... It could corrupt you slowly sense you don't have my purifying essence to counter it. I don't know why she would do this, she knows I could just purify it in a little... *she thinks hard thinking of what she said and a light bulb goes off* Oh! She didn't want me sleeping at your house, she wanted me here..
Roman smirked, "Is she jealous? I mean why wouldn't she be, I'm me after all..." he said laughing. "I wish I could get in with you, I like swimming with my favorite person on the face of the Earth." Roman sighed, and sat up against a large tree. "She sucks...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no...it isnt her fault...i-its Ansom's fault..i-it was all his fault..! and i thought he had a heart..! please..William...e-end my life..r-right here..''

[/QUOTE]
(I PLEAD THE FIFTH!!!)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Are you sure? I do not want you to be upset or anything....)
already upset about Shira, but then i dont need to care for the baby that il have to have Yuki raise alone :/ )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William kneeled next to her "You can't ask me something like that without being serious" He said sadly "This is my job as a Monster"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]already upset about Shira, but then i dont need to care for the baby that il have to have Yuki raise alone :/ )))

[/QUOTE]
(M'kay. Let's say he did it because he didn't want Shira to have a bastard baby.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and nodded,"Taco's sound amazing. I love taco! But nachos are kinda...meh." She said with a shrug.
Tyler nodded and smiled. "Taco's it is." He said, leaning close to you. The taco joint was visible a few blocks away.

shortyshot8 said:
"I learned how to cook when I was younger. I kinda taught myself how to do everything." Farah smiled sheepishly and ate a pancake.

Shira slowly woke up tears streaming down her face as she looked around then went wide eyed "where am I!" She said frantacly as she looked around then down at the necklace yuki had droped then slowly reached for it in confusion as if some one who loves her besides ansom had dropped it

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
"I learned how to cook when I was younger. I kinda taught myself how to do everything." Farah smiled sheepishly and ate a pancake.
Cam sighed "I'm sorry you had to have your first time with someone like me" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William kneeled next to her "You can't ask me something like that without being serious" He said sadly "This is my job as a Monster"
Celia appeared in your head. "Whatever gave you the idea that you were a monster? You don't have to do this..." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
*Yuki suddenly stopped crying. Her eyes turned black as she then stood up*

''no...il make him pay...one way...or another...''

*She said as she then teleported somewhere else*

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver

Celia appeared in your head. "Whatever gave you the idea that you were a monster? You don't have to do this..." She said.
William spoke back in her head "If you were there after you people dropped me from Heaven you would know what I had to go through"

Jennete said:
Rain:*senses he is trying to sleep and she sighs, pacing back and forth in his head, her dark hair floating as if she is water, not knowing that he can see her know in his dreams, in a black space that represents the part of his brain she is captured in. She still thinks that only Snow was able to see her in her dreams, or more accurate nightmares*
Jay snores lightly as he falls asleep, dreaming of walking around in a strange unfamiliar woods. "Am I dreaming...?" He asks himself as he walks.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki suddenly stopped crying. Her eyes turned black as she then stood up*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''no...il make him pay...one way...or another...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said as she then teleported somewhere else*[/B][/COLOR] @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William was shocked "No damn it!" He yelled out as he took off his bandage and his hole glowed red "Where is she?"

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke back in her head "If you were there after you people dropped me from Heaven you would know what I had to go through"
Celia sighed. "Fine, do whatever the hell you want. Just know that sometimes your actions have consequences." She said.

Tyler nodded and smiled. "Taco's it is." He said, leaning close to you. The taco joint was visible a few blocks away.
Nora kissed him quickly and grabbed his hand,"So, how are things?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora kissed him quickly and grabbed his hand,"So, how are things?"
Tyler looked at the ground. "Eh... Fine I guess... I think I should tell you what happened when I was little. If you don't want to listen, you don't have to... Me and William and Al used to be brothers along with my brother Dex." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back