• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Ayyyy, he wasn't joking about being tired" she said quietly to herself as they arrived home, pulling up in the driveway. "Natsuru~" she called to him "we're home ~" she said as she gently shook him.

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, her vines dark green now and the water a little more clear but still weak* Well morning to you too *tries to say Good morning back*
Roman slowly stood up and stretched, "I see you're getting better at being more human-like." He said smiling. Roman looked at the plants and water, curiously asking, "Is it safe for me to get in there?"

Daniel reaver]Shira frowned a little bit before pulling yuki as close as possible "do it ansom" she said as she kissed yuki closing her eyes @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki pushes Shira away as she took off her necklace*

''no! i dont want this! i dont want to be living a lie! i dont want to lie to my heart!!
I DONT WANT THIS AT ALL!!!''

*Yuki screamed as she droped her necklace and teleported away and reappeared in the forest*

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stood up and stretched, her nightgown rising up as she did."Do you want anything specific?"
View attachment 126442
Cam smiled at her "Honestly I will eat anything at all" He said while thinking "It's a very low chance she's not pregnant after all Incubus have a much higher chance of doing that"

Roman said:
Han looked at Blair, a smile on his face. "Whats's with you today?" He asked chuckling. "You seem like you can't live without me..."
"I'm happy for once in my life... Nothing seems wrong... Everything just feels... Right." Blair closed her eyes and stopped as she sighed, "I'm just being my humanity switch on self."

Ansom nodded and waved his hands, removing everyone's memory of Yuki and Shira ever dating, replacing them with memories of Yuki being Ansom's and Shira's firstborn daughter. He also got rid of the other life force....whatever that was. "Hey guys. How was the store?" He asked.

@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded and waved his hands, removing everyone's memory of Yuki and Shira ever dating, replacing them with memories of Yuki being Ansom's and Shira's firstborn daughter. He also got rid of the other life force....whatever that was. "Hey guys. How was the store?" He asked.
too late, Yuki already teleported)))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Sorry too late xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler put a finger to his chin. "Hmm... You want something sweet? Or something regular?" He asked.
Nora tilted her head,"Spicy works for me. Unless you don't want that."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]too late, Yuki already teleported)))

[/QUOTE]
(You act like that stops the power from working xD .)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki pushes Shira away as she took off her necklace*
''no! i dont want this! i dont want to be living a lie! i dont want to lie to my heart!!
I DONT WANT THIS AT ALL!!!''

*Yuki screamed as she droped her necklace and teleported away and reappeared in the forest*

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William appeared next to Yuki "Hey what's going on what's wrong?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]besides i never gave you permission to alter her memories...yknow?)))

[/QUOTE]
(Whatever go ahead. I really do not care. I was just saying xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head,"Spicy works for me. Unless you don't want that."
Tyler shrugged. "Sure, let's go with that. I know this taco joint that has really good hot sauce. They also have really good nachos." He said, guiding you.

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared next to Yuki "Hey what's going on what's wrong?" He asked her
*Yuki then hugged William tightly*

''Sh-Shira...she...she tried to trick me...i-in altering my memories...a-and being Ansom's and Shira's first born daughter...i dont want that..! i dont want to live a lie for the rest of my life..!''

*She said as a continuous stream of tears fell from her eyes which lead her to cry and holding William tightly*

RPLoverRP said:
"I'm happy for once in my life... Nothing seems wrong... Everything just feels... Right." Blair closed her eyes and stopped as she sighed, "I'm just being my humanity switch on self."
Han nodded, "I see..." he placed a hand on her arm and smiled, "If that means you won't let me leave, is there something you need from me in order for me to do so?" He asked laughing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then hugged William tightly*
''Sh-Shira...she...she tried to trick me...i-in altering my memories...a-and being Ansom's and Shira's first born daughter...i dont want that..! i dont want to live a lie for the rest of my life..!''

*She said as a continuous stream of tears fell from her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her back "It's okay it's okay" He said in a comforting tone before thinking "Why the hell would she do that to Yuki!?"

*The necklace Yuki left was the necklace that she bought for Shira and herself which signified their love. It was on the floor infront of Shira. The necklace was of course, the other half of the heart necklace set*

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira had fallen to the ground after her memories had started to change 'I love you... Yuki' she thought before she fully passed out and the procces was complete

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her back "It's okay it's okay" He said in a comforting tone before thinking "Why the hell would she do that to Yuki!?"
*Yuki continued to cry as she held William as tight as she could enraged by the fact Shira betrayed her*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "Honestly I will eat anything at all" He said while thinking "It's a very low chance she's not pregnant after all Incubus have a much higher chance of doing that"
"Okay! I'll be back." Farah smiled at him before leaving the room. A few minutes later she came back with a full plate of food with pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit. She sat down on the bed and ate a piece of bacon.

(I am not having her get preggers! It's to early and she is incapable...for now.
xD )

Roman said:
Roman slowly stood up and stretched, "I see you're getting better at being more human-like." He said smiling. Roman looked at the plants and water, curiously asking, "Is it safe for me to get in there?"
Snow:*sadly she looks down and shakes her head* No... It could corrupt you slowly sense you don't have my purifying essence to counter it. I don't know why she would do this, she knows I could just purify it in a little... *she thinks hard thinking of what she said and a light bulb goes off* Oh! She didn't want me sleeping at your house, she wanted me here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back