• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled down at her "Just be careful my intention is not to get you pregnant" He said with a smirk (Shall we fade?)
Farah giggled and nodded,"I'm sure that would be terrible." (Yes!)

Jennete said:
Snow:*wakes up yawning from falling asleep and crawls into the pond, laying in the water and watching Roman, smiling thinking he looks so cute and peaceful when he is asleep*
Rain:*flicks his brain so a tinge of sharp but gone quickly pain happens to him.* no, I turned on glamour before they could see you. It wouldn't benefit me if you got caught this early, though I will have to admit.. not all of the blame lays with you.
Roman woke up, yawning, he looked over at the pond, "Good morning, Snow." He said, his voice quiet.

Shira nodded then grabed ansom kissing his cheek softly before smiling at him "ok" she said before Mitsu stood up and pointed at ansom "now you must get rid of that bed maid" she said sternly to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"I won't, I used to have a knack at driving but I'm a bit rusty so no speeding for me this time" she laughed as she got in and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot.
*Natsuru then fell asleep as he sat in the passenger seat*

RPLoverRP said:
"No... But I'm not letting you get up." Blair smiled seductively and went back to kissing his chest and neck.
Han looked at Blair, a smile on his face. "Whats's with you today?" He asked chuckling. "You seem like you can't live without me..."

Shira sighed with releif as Mitsu growles at him "not funny!" She said through laughing happily as Shira smiled "I'm ready ansom" she said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
Cam opened his eyes slowly "God damn what the hell happened?"
Farah sighed and turned over in her sleep, her back facing him. Hugging a pillow to her chest, she yawned.

Ansom waved his hand and the portal appeared. "Hurry back, hun." He said as he continued to tickle Mitsu. "I want to hear you beg, Mitsu." He laughed as he tickled under her armpits and her ribs.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel stared back at her as he had grabed her so she didn't fall blushing a little as he stared into her eyes
@Nonalaka

Shira looked down "I will... If it's ok that I say good bye to her" she said softly to ansom as she set the plate down and stood up walking over to him

(That's funny xD )

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"U-uhm" she stared back into his for a bit, a blush crossing her face before averted her gaze.

*Yuki was in her bed room in the corner hugging herself as she looked at her necklace*

''please Shira...please come back..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed and turned over in her sleep, her back facing him. Hugging a pillow to her chest, she yawned.
Cam looked over at her and smiled "Just gotta hope I didn't get her pregnant" He said to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(*is indeed ignored* @WeirdPrincess did you get my reply?)
(Yeah. I replied xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked over at her and smiled "Just gotta hope I didn't get her pregnant" He said to himself
"Hm?" Farah groaned and turned over, looking at him with her sleepy eyes."What?" She asked softly, rubbing her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Yeah. I replied xD )

"Hm?" Farah groaned and turned over, looking at him with her sleepy eyes."What?" She asked softly, rubbing her eyes.
Cam just smiled at her "Nothing at all" He said happily

Nora blushed and shook her head,"You're funny. Like that's gonna happen today." She smiled and gave him a playful push. @TheRebelliousDragon

(So maybe I didn't reply...
xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back