• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I just want to be alone for a while please mommy please will" she asked them leaning into yuki to comfort her before dissapering again reapering at a lake not realizing ansom had appeared right as she left

@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William frowned "I'm not quite sure but I know it's not good" He said as he took off his eye patch and the hole where his eye would be glowed light blue "Get ready"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom appeared behind Mitsu and the others. "Ah, I didn't realize you were still with company." He said. "I just need to talk to you, Mitsu."
@Daniel reaver
William looked over at him "And who are you?" He asked nervous of what he could feel from this man

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked at William. "I am Ansom. Mitsu's father." He sighed when Mitsu left. "Dammit."
@shortyshot8
William sighed "So that's what that power is....Tell me why you don't want her seeing me" He said bracing himself

"Listen kid, I really do not want to talk about this right now. I allowed her to see you, just no kissing." Ansom appeared next to Mitsu, sitting down. "Hey, hun." He started.

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

"Why?" Ansom asked. "I gave you simple directions. Grounded for the remainder of the week. It was a fair punishment." He nodded. "Very fair, especially compared to what I said I was going to do."

@Daniel reaver

"I-I wasn't thinking.... I just wanted to see him again" she said in a small wimper expecting him to do some thing

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom chuckled and put an arm around Mitsu. "I know you weren't thinking. Look, the grounding stays, but I am willing to forget this incident if you come home and promise to follow directions. Okay?" He smiled. "You can hang out with your mother and me."

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and put an arm around Mitsu. "I know you weren't thinking. Look, the grounding stays, but I am willing to forget this incident if you come home and promise to follow directions. Okay?" He smiled. "You can hang out with your mother and me."
@Daniel reaver
(Don't fall for it! xD )

@Daniel reaver

Mitsu nodded slightly at his words as she slightly leaned into him wanting him to hold onto her tightly and forgive her

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana looked at the bear head then giggled "why?" She asked him curiously

@LunaCrosby

William put his hands in his pockets and hopped off the building and headed to the Hospital "Damn I used to much power" He said as he entered. About a few minutes later he came out with a bandage wrapped around the side of his face where he was missing an eye

Ansom walked through after Mitsu, the portal closing behind him. They appeared in the living room. "Give me a hug, Mitsu. You need to know that I love you." He laughed and extended his arms.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled away once more "No you what?" He asked not really minding the tug
"Nothing. I just meant that we...didn't have to do it in the pool..."Farah said with a blush.

Mitsu slowly turned around and pressed her self into him lovingly as she burried her face into his chest as the scent of perfectly cooked eggs bacon and toast filled the house

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman nudged Snow's side playfully, "If I'm with you, I doubt I' run out of happy moments." Roman said smiling.
Han chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine..." he stretched and yawned, before sitting back down. "Are you OK?"

(( I have no choice but to die of boredom, I got 1 more day left of epic boredom xD
Snow:*wakes up yawning from falling asleep and crawls into the pond, laying in the water and watching Roman, smiling thinking he looks so cute and peaceful when he is asleep*

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks around in his dorm. "Are they going to come after me now?" He asks as he flops down on his bed.
Rain:*flicks his brain so a tinge of sharp but gone quickly pain happens to him.* no, I turned on glamour before they could see you. It wouldn't benefit me if you got caught this early, though I will have to admit.. not all of the blame lays with you.

People stared at William before some thug came up to him and pulled out a knife as he spoke "Give me your money now!" He said in anger William looked at him with one eye and sighed "Of all people to fight you chose me?" William quickly spun in the air and kicked the man in the face knocking him out as William walked away

@Anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing. I just meant that we...didn't have to do it in the pool..."Farah said with a blush.
Cam smirked "I will do it wherever you feel most comfortable" He said with a warm smile

Shira likens out from the kitchen at them then smiled and went back to what she was doing in the kitchen "brekfast will be ready soon" she called to them

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
People stared at William before some thug came up to him and pulled out a knife as he spoke "Give me your money now!" He said in anger William looked at him with one eye and sighed "Of all people to fight you chose me?" William quickly spun in the air and kicked the man in the face knocking him out as William walked away
@Anyone

Cam smirked "I will do it wherever you feel most comfortable" He said with a warm smile
"I don't think I wanna have my...first time in the pool. It's a little weird." Farah said as she dropped her legs to the pool floor.

William continued walking "I'm a Monster right Mitsu?" He said as he looked up into the air as if expecting a response "There has to be some reason that your Father hates me"

@Anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think I wanna have my...first time in the pool. It's a little weird." Farah said as she dropped her legs to the pool floor.
Cam laughed a little "See my point?" He smiled at her happily "Where would you like to do this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back