• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then reached the car*
''can you drive?''

*Yuki chuckles a bit as she rubs the back of her neck*

''well...th-this is embarrassing..since you know now..''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?..Oh, right, yeah" she said smiling "haven't done it in a while though" she chuckled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned "no he won't daddy isn't the one to forgive" she said sadly "I bet he's already thrown my stuff out of the house or burned it" she said quietly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''w-well..if that happens...you can live with me and my friends. yknow like a really big family. if you wish...y-yknow..but im sure he wont do that!''

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?..Oh, right, yeah" she said smiling "haven't done it in a while though" she chuckled
''okay, try not to wreck it''

*Natsuru said as he got into the passenger seat*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh? Is that so? If you really think so then why not" He said with a grin before kissing her again
"No I-"Farah started before she was kissed again. She moaned and brought her hands up to his hair, giving it a small tug.

Daniel reaver]"but I wanted to live with mama and daddy..... I know it's selfish but that's what I want" she said as she started to wimper softly @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kisses Mitsu's forehead*

''i know you want to...but you must consider the feelings of others. like Shira's...a-and mine's as well...since i do think of you as a daughter of my own and Shira's...''

@shortyshot8

Tyler sighed, stepping off the edge of the canyon, entering a free fall. At the last second he spread his wings and flew off across the canyon. "Damn it's hot out here... I think it's time I went back." He said.

Nora sighed as she walked around school."I'm so bored! What am I gonna do?" She said as she trudged along the courtyard.

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she walked around school."I'm so bored! What am I gonna do?" She said as she trudged along the courtyard.
@anyone
Tyler waved at you as he came flying in. He didn't realize he was coming in too hot. "WAHHHH!!! Look out!" He squealed as he slammed into the ground, leaving a crater. "Ouch..." He whined.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler waved at you as he came flying in. He didn't realize he was coming in too hot. "WAHHHH!!! Look out!" He squealed as he slammed into the ground, leaving a crater. "Ouch..." He whined.
Nora chuckled and walked over to the crater,"You okay? Want me to kiss away the boo boos?" She asked teasingly as she leaned over.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and walked over to the crater,"You okay? Want me to kiss away the boo boos?" She asked teasingly as she leaned over.
Tyler held a hand in the air. "Aye sir!" He said happily, but still in a pained tone.

Tyler held a hand in the air. "Aye sir!" He said happily, but still in a pained tone.
Nora chuckled and went towards Tyler, giving him a quick kiss. "Come on champ."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and went towards Tyler, giving him a quick kiss. "Come on champ."
Tyler got up, leaning in and kissing her deeply. He broke away quickly, putting his hand on her cheek. "Heh, I'm back Nora..." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

Mitsu frowned more "but I want daddy to be happy too" she said with a wimper "but now he doesn't want me any more" she said before dissapering

@shortyshot8

Clover frowns, staring at the items scattered around the floor. "Instead of playing clue, let's have out alone time." He snaps, making the pieces go back in the box. "See you later." He smiles and kisses her lightly before appearing the school courtyard.

@trix

Tyler got up, leaning in and kissing her deeply. He broke away quickly, putting his hand on her cheek. "Heh, I'm back Nora..." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head.
"Nice of you to be back, cutie." Nora smiled at him and put her hand over his,"You gonna lay there all day? Cause if so, I'm sure I could do I few thing for you." She said seductively and winked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned more "but I want daddy to be happy too" she said with a wimper "but now he doesn't want me any more" she said before dissapering
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki sighs as she resumed her class work*

Ansom had thought about kicking Mitsu out, but he knew not to let anger get the best of him. It took him awhile to unpack Mitsu's things, but he did it. "Yes, Shira?" He called from the living room.

@Daniel reaver

Shira slowly got out of bed in a sleepy daze and walked down stared slowly walking up behind ansom and slowly wraping her arms around his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira smiled walking with him and siting down next to him then leaning on him still in a sleepy daze as she softly kisses his cheek

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili increased his speed, aiming for a 5th floor window. He focused his aura into his hand, and punched forward, shattering the window with pure force, along with a few of its neighbors. Kili brought his wings further out, catching the wind and slowing him down as he landed inside of the building. Turning back, he yelled out to Elyse, who still had about 200 meters to go.
"Let your wings dissolve before you fly through the window! I'll catch you, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's head was spinning from the descent and she saw Kili crash into a window... so that's where they were aiming. She heard him yell everything but her head was kind of fuzzy... did he just say to dissolve her wings? She still had a bit to go but... if it was what Kili said, she'd trust it. The metal snaked it's way back into her back, staying inside her body despite the open wound, which the metal was stitching closed. She then began falling without her wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back