• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at it and smiled a bit "It looks fun!" She chuckled

"Alright..." she replied, smiling a bit as they began to walk back again.
*Natsuru then reached the car*

''can you drive?''

shortyshot8 said:
William backed up a little "Yeah it's true my Ice is Absolute" He said jokingly as he put back on his eye patch
@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki chuckles a bit as she rubs the back of her neck*

''well...th-this is embarrassing..since you know now..''

Ansom woke up and immediately knew that Mitsu left. He let out a long sigh and stood up, glancing at Shira. He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Big mistake, Mitsu." He muttered.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then reached the car*
''can you drive?''

*Yuki chuckles a bit as she rubs the back of her neck*

''well...th-this is embarrassing..since you know now..''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Hey you can trust me after all you are Mitsu's mother right?" He said with a grin

*Yuki then sensed something bad in Ansom's house. It was Ansom knowing that Mitsu was gone*

''hey..Mitsu, um Ansom woke up and knows you have left..''

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Hey you can trust me after all you are Mitsu's mother right?" He said with a grin
''w-well...i guess so..''

Mitsu shook her head "n-no she's not my actual mother" Mitsu said hesitantly before going wide eyed and starting to shake in fear

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah bit his lip playfully and shivered, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Cam pulled away for a moment "W-We should take this somewhere else" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "That's good if he comes searching for her he has no choice but to meet me" He said with a thumbs up
''well yeah...im not really her actual mother...im just someone who is like, a posing mother. she has a father that i know your aware of but...h-he's probably gonna kill ya...''

*Yuki said a bit nervous as she chuckled nervously*

@Daniel reaver

Tyler stared out over the canyon. "I still remember that day clearly in my mind..." He muttered. "William..." He said, clenching his fist.

---------------------

Flashback-

Tyler desperately tried to grab his young best friends hand. "NO! I won't let you take away my brother!" He declared angrily as he was dragged away. William was sleeping at home while Tyler was taken away. "Brother!!!!!!" He screamed as he was thrown into a car.

~flashback end

-----------------

Tyler snapped back to reality, tears streaming down his face. "That's when they started experimenting on me... And when I became the person I am now." He said.

(Tyler is unavailable to interact with, this is just character development)

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Over my dead body" He said happily
''no no no no you dont understand, her father is a god of chaos. her father is actually Ansom''

*Yuki said as if she was trying to make a humor joke but she was serious*

@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

Ansom sighed as he put the remaining bag by the door. The bags contained all of Mitsu's stuff. He nodded and walked into the kitchen, beginning to make bacon and eggs.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William's smile faded "If you think that just because he is a God that I will let him lay a hand on my precious Mitsu then you are dead wrong" He said
(More than a god.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed as he put the remaining bag by the door. The bags contained all of Mitsu's stuff. He nodded and walked into the kitchen, beginning to make bacon and eggs.
@Daniel reaver

(More than a god.)
(Yeah yeah I know xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled away for a moment "W-We should take this somewhere else" He said with a smirk
"Though it would be more fun in the pool," Farah said before looking away."Forget I said that," she blushed.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair let go then kisses his neck, "I know you would... That's what I love about you. " Blair went down and kisses his chest, "But you don't HAVE to get up. "
Han smiled, "Yeah, I do have to get up. Like I said, I would rather stay with you all day." He said. "Isn't there anything else you want to do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Though it would be more fun in the pool," Farah said before looking away."Forget I said that," she blushed.
Cam smirked "Oh? Is that so? If you really think so then why not" He said with a grin before kissing her again

Mitsu frowned "no he won't daddy isn't the one to forgive" she said sadly "I bet he's already thrown my stuff out of the house or burned it" she said quietly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned "no he won't daddy isn't the one to forgive" she said sadly "I bet he's already thrown my stuff out of the house or burned it" she said quietly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William walked over and put a hand on her cheek "I will never let you get hurt by that sorry excuse of a Father" He said truthfully

Lumina said:
Kili increased his speed, aiming for a 5th floor window. He focused his aura into his hand, and punched forward, shattering the window with pure force, along with a few of its neighbors. Kili brought his wings further out, catching the wind and slowing him down as he landed inside of the building. Turning back, he yelled out to Elyse, who still had about 200 meters to go.

"Let your wings dissolve before you fly through the window! I'll catch you, okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back