• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(No do not do that)
Cam sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I'm warning you once you get me going it's hard to stop" He said nervously
Farah blushed and smiled,"That's okay. It's worth you living." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''y-you can do that...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki asked quietly but curiously*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William smiled at her "Yep my Ice sens impulses through your body and can sense if you are pregnant" He said happily

Daniel sighed but smiled as he turned around and started to follow behind her "I don't know I was waiting for you to choose" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and smiled,"That's okay. It's worth you living." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Cam smiled at her "If that's okay with you"He said happily

Mitsu watched the two before going wide eyed "uh oh I forgot daddy grownded me" she said quietly trying to hide her voice from them as she stil listened to them

@shortyshot8

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''ice...sens..?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said as if she never heard that before*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William stopped leaning against the wall and his finger turned cold "Just give me one moment" He said taking off his eye patch and getting closer

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah i see...Mitsu, if you ever get the chance to speak with her...please deliver this message for me''
*Yuki got up to whisper into Mitsu's ear*

''i-im pregnant with her baby...''

@shortyshot8

''okay''

*Natsuru got up and started to walk holding Amara's hand*

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "Why are you so tired?" She asked as they walked along

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu watched the two before going wide eyed "uh oh I forgot daddy grownded me" she said quietly trying to hide her voice from them as she stil listened to them
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki heard Mitsu and placed a hand on her head. It made an illusion of her back in Ansom's house. If the illusion was every touched, it would feel as if it was real flesh, the real Mitsu but the real Mitsu would feel it*

''il let you go this time, but next time i might not be so flexible..''

shortyshot8 said:
William stopped leaning against the wall and his finger turned cold "Just give me one moment" He said taking off his eye patch and getting closer
''a-alright...you better not kill it, or i will end you...okay?''

*Yuki said as she leaned against the window frame*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed but smiled as he turned around and started to follow behind her "I don't know I was waiting for you to choose" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, I've never been on any of these attractions...." she replied as she looked around "hmmm, which one goes the fastest?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "Why are you so tired?" She asked as they walked along
''i dunno...seems like since you lifted the curse thingy, i guess i got tired after''

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah yeah" He said putting an icy finger to Yuki's head sending a cold chill down her spine he closed his eyes for a moment then opened them "The results are........Positive" He said with a smirk
''s-so...i-its true then..''

*She said as she looked down a bit shyly*

@Daniel reaver

Daniel pointed to one that every one was screaming on "that one" he said frankly before taking her hand again and pulling her twoards it

@Nonalaka

Mitsu still looked shocked "b-but rhat is impossible succubui can only get impregnated and even that's rare" she said to yuki still really confused about what she did with her frowning situation

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pointed to one that every one was screaming on "that one" he said frankly before taking her hand again and pulling her twoards it
@Nonalaka

Mitsu still looked shocked "b-but rhat is impossible succubui can only get impregnated and even that's rare" she said to yuki still really confused about what she did with her frowning situation

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''i-its...stuff that...well your too young to know...a-alright?''

*Yuki said as she blushed deeply*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...seems like since you lifted the curse thingy, i guess i got tired after''

[/QUOTE]
"Ohhh" she frowned a little "I'm sorry..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pointed to one that every one was screaming on "that one" he said frankly before taking her hand again and pulling her twoards it
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at it and smiled a bit "It looks fun!" She chuckled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then pets Amara's head as he smiled warmly*
''dont be''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright..." she replied, smiling a bit as they began to walk back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back