• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"Thanks..."she said as she walked her way over to him."So...you wanna show me where the pool is?"
Cam snapped his fingers and he instantly had trunks on "Yep it's over here" He said walking to the pool

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia tilted her head. "I don't understand...." She said, clearly confused. "If your torn between me and Mitsu..."
William frowned "That's exactly what it is" He said moving his hand

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers and he instantly had trunks on "Yep it's over here" He said walking to the pool
Celia sighed. "Well, to make it easier for you... I really don't have feelings for you." She lied. "I just was embarrassed and uncomfortable."

shortyshot8 said:
Farah followed him and sat down beside the pool, sticking her feet in. "Can you explain what an Incubus is? I don't really understand what that means...I've never really met one before." She said, kicking her feet in the water.

Celia sighed. "Well, to make it easier for you... I really don't have feelings for you." She lied. "I just was embarrassed and uncomfortable."
William moved his hand as one of his eyes widened before he shut it and put back on his eye patch "I-I see..." He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah followed him and sat down beside the pool, sticking her feet in. "Can you explain what an Incubus is? I don't really understand what that means...I've never really met one before." She said, kicking her feet in the water.
Cam sighed "Well we are basically creatures of Hell. We survive off of sexual interaction" He said before diving head first into the pool

shortyshot8 said:
William moved his hand as one of his eyes widened before he shut it and put back on his eye patch "I-I see..." He said sadly
Celia patted his head. "That doesn't mean I couldn't grow to love you." She said. "But I already have..." She said in her head sadly.

Celia patted his head. "That doesn't mean I couldn't grow to love you." She said. "But I already have..." She said in her head sadly.
William shook his head "I can't blame you. For a Monster like me no love is a given" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I can't blame you. For a Monster like me no love is a given" He said sadly
Celia shook her head. "Your not a monster... Your my student." She said, a sad look in her eyes.

Mitsu woke up in the moutning bright and early before her mother or father and got dressed "I'm sorry daddy but I want to see him" she wispered as she peaked into there room to make sure they where asleep seeing Shira nuzzled up against ansoms side with a hand on his chest put a happy smile on her face before she slipped away silently out of he house and opened a portal to the school jumping through it but ending up in a random class room

@AsongOfIceandFire

Celia shook her head. "Your not a monster... Your my student." She said, a sad look in her eyes.
William looked shocked "You really think so?" He laughed a little "You are a bad liar"

shortyshot8 said:

Cam sighed "Well we are basically creatures of Hell. We survive off of sexual interaction" He said before diving head first into the pool
"Oh. Have you...have you had any sexual interaction in a while?" Farah asked, blushing a deep red."You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "You really think so?" He laughed a little "You are a bad liar"
Celia shook her head again. "I'm not lying..." She then looked at the clock. "Look, I gotta go." She said, opening a portal and stepping through. "See ya!" She said as it closed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh. Have you...have you had any sexual interaction in a while?" Farah asked, blushing a deep red."You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Cam swam up and swept his hair back "Actually I have only a week left to live if I don't" He said sadly

William sighed and walked outside "I wonder if Mitsu found out yet?" He said to himself

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu rubber her head then looked up and smiled "hi yuki" she said with a happy smile as she looked up at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hey..''

*Yuki smiled a bit as she remembered Shira was with Ansom. It was currently before class obviously*

''so um...how is Shira and Ansom? are they doing okay?''

(Hey @shortyshot8, can I free up Diablo real quick? Just so I have a free character xD )
(Yep! xD )

Daniel reaver]Mitsu rubber her head then looked up and smiled "hi yuki" she said with a happy smile as she looked up at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey..''
*Yuki smiled a bit as she remembered Shira was with Ansom. It was currently before class obviously*

''so um...how is Shira and Ansom? are they doing okay?''

[/QUOTE]
(Is it okay if I meet up with you guys? It would be nice to meet at least one of Mitsu's parents)

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep! xD )
(Is it okay if I meet up with you guys? It would be nice to meet at least one of Mitsu's parents)
Diablo opened his eyes. "Ngh... What the hell happened last night...?" He said, rubbing his eyes.

Diablo opened his eyes. "Ngh... What the hell happened last night...?" He said, rubbing his eyes.
Falim continued sleeping soundly without a care in the world

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dont see why not)))

[/QUOTE]
(Where are you guys at?)

shortyshot8 said:
Falim continued sleeping soundly without a care in the world

(Where are you guys at?)
Diablo looked over at Falim. "Oh... Right... That happened..." He said, blushing. He pecked her on the forehead, got dressed, left a note, and left.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam swam up and swept his hair back "Actually I have only a week left to live if I don't" He said sadly

William sighed and walked outside "I wonder if Mitsu found out yet?" He said to himself

@Daniel reaver
Farah's eyes widened,"What? You don't have anyone special to do that with? What if...what if I helped you?" She blushed as she looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back